CO CO - Kelsey Berreth, 29, Woodland Park, Teller County, 22 Nov 2018 - #37 *ARREST*

Status
Not open for further replies.
I think there is at least one other person involved - either directly involved in the murder, or the clean up/disposal (wow, that's hard to type), or the cover stories. Am guessing that some in PF's family knew much more than they've let on. Or, quite possibly, PF made threats to KK in relation to his family and their involvement, even if they weren't involved.

I did edit to correct my grammar! Lol
So after I replied, I see other posts saying it was not signed by the judge. So was KOAA’s motion granted or not?
It wasn’t signed, but it said “granted,” after explaining the reasoning behind the decision.

Perhaps it isn’t signed until after both sides have their say.

Either way, the judge agrees that it should be released.

Anyone who attended high school knows this is BS. There’s no way she didn’t know about the new girl in town, who caught her boys eye, and had his baby. No way in the world. And if the gossip on here and in other places about the rodeo circuit is correct, we’re talking high school with prize money. She knew

Still, without material evidence that Kelsey is dead, it would be very hard to convict PF of murder. KK's testimony would not have been sufficient. I believe the evidence came before PF's arrest.
To be able to arrest him without a body, they must have some pretty compelling evidence don’t you think? Only reason I can think of that they seem to get so far so fast.

I love how these people making the media rounds for KK, are such good friends that they are willing to defend her on tv, yet didn’t care enough about her to contact the police when someone has supposedly threatened her life.

On what fricken planet does that make sense?
On the planet that has the Kardashians on it. People who want to be on TV. It’s absolutely Abhorrent

Someone mentioned KK had family in CO..that she could have driven the 800 miles to see family and PF. Well, wouldn't she have taken her kids to visit family? Maybe I'm wrong but to me, she drove 800 miles to see PF. That is A LOT of driving. And sorry but what dumb@ss woman to drive that far to see a man. And one would need a good amount of time off for that.
I don't get it...KB moved there to be with him...KK drives all that way...sorry don't get the appeal there.

Not trying to throw cold water here, but that was KOAA's file copy. If it was granted, it would have court receipt stamps on it, Judge Sells signature, and a record of it would be on the 4th Judicial District website. That doesn't mean that the Judge hasn't already notified Prosecutor May and the Defense that it's coming. It just means the formal paperwork hasn't been through the system yet. My guess is that the public won't see anything until all formalities are done. IMO
Darn it dave!

I have known several people who have been exonerated of guilt, when their significant others have fallen while hiking at National Parks. And of course, the head is usually crushed by rocks.

Note, no cell service in National Park, no pesky cameras in neighboring yards.

Dumb criminals over think. Smart ones...whoops...geeze.

Wait...wut?

You've known several people whose SOs have taken plunges in national parks and died? Do you mean you know of several of such cases or you actually know the surviving partners?

Anyone who attended high school knows this is BS. There’s no way she didn’t know about the new girl in town, who caught her boys eye, and had his baby. No way in the world. And if the gossip on here and in other places about the rodeo circuit is correct, we’re talking high school with prize money. She knew

Yep. Every one knows juicy stuff like that!

Wait...wut?

You've known several people whose SOs have taken plunges in national parks and died? Do you mean you know of several of such cases or you actually know the surviving partners?

I have personally met two grieving significant others. And have always been interested in these cases, after my experience with the survivors of such a tragic accident. It is quite interesting.

I have known several people who have been exonerated of guilt, when their significant others have fallen while hiking at National Parks. And of course, the head is usually crushed by rocks.

Note, no cell service in National Park, no pesky cameras in neighboring yards.

Dumb criminals over think. Smart ones...whoops...geeze.
Note to self: no camping trips with Mickey

I've felt a lot of negative emotion today. All these self serving individuals with either no conscience at all, or not much and way too late.

Just wanted to take a minute to remember KB, that she's still out there and her family needs her home. I do hope this happens soon. She deserves this and so does her family and baby. It will provide a small measure of comfort and peace knowing she is close to them.

I'll settle for some lavender martinis!
But it will be good to find out some, if not all, of the truths in this horrific murder.
MOO
I'll settle for some lavender martinis!
But it will be good to find out some, if not all, of the truths in this horrific murder.
MOO

Moon Pies and RC Cola from Memphis!

Agree Travelbug. I moved to Twin Falls in Aug 2016. It took me 6 mos to know I made a mistake, and returned. I grew up in a Mid West small town, lived in a major SW big city and wanted a change. The things I didn't like growing up in a small town hadn't changed 45 years later. Twin Falls is both a small town and very Mormon. Generally speaking, If you are not "local", you are out. People were very nice, but good luck getting a professional job.

I am not surprised at the community silence, and frankly, astounded the R's and MS spoke out. Makes me think a pre emptive strike (R) and covering tracks and or guilty conscience for talking to R's (MS)
I agree about the R's and M's motivation to speak out....they may not have done anything strictly against the law, but they certainly violated (IMO) the Golden Rule, at the very least...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Pabo1998