CA - Joey, Summer, Gianni, Joseph Jr McStay Murders - Feb 4th 2010 #6

Status
Not open for further replies.
That doesn't answer WHY, IMO. Seriously, explain WHY CM would call QB's to cancel the account? I thought YOU said he had access to it?

The Custom account doesn't seem really all that critical. All the data that would be necessary for Chase to eventually be paid was kept in the Contacts account (or I imagine it was). So he may have thought, either that he wouldn't lose the data, or that the data could be replicated once he got the desktop version.

The critical account, one that I'm sure Joey would not want eliminated, would have been Contacts.

What is hard to tell with Chase is how much he understood about what he was doing.

It does happen, but I don't think that is the case here. I hope we are all cautious about accusing someone (not saying you are) of being a shill, I saw a lot of that on the Making A Murder forum... that didn't end well LOL (it's been closed).

I don't think JMarsh is alone with thinking CM is possibly not guilty, and she (?) has been very respectful IMO and just isn't backing down lol I can respect that! I for one have been given more to think about, and after today's discussion, I understand QB's better and now really can't wait to hear more in the trial!

This case has always had so many different theories, it's been an odd one for sure. I liked it much better when I thought they were living the life in the hot weather, hiding out from everyone! :(

I just want address the Making A Murder: The actual case file is/was online for EVERYONE to read. the case file told the "True Story" about SA and his actions after being released from prison when he was falsely accused. His case file tells a completely different story then the documentary.

Chase was 6'2"; Joey was 5' 8" (I think); Summer 5' 2". If Summer was the usual passenger, I would imagine when Chase road shot-gun, he had a lot of adjusting to do. He could have touched all kinds of things in that car just to get the seat right.

Hey!!! there is a collective swab for that! LOL

Attachments

• interior passenger door swab.JPG
    interior passenger door swab.JPG
    29.8 KB · Views: 13
As an isolated incident, it doesn't look good. But if he called the day before and asked how to transfer the online account to a desktop account and then the next day inquired about deleting the online account when that was done... it's not so out of the ordinary. And that's according to Baker... the QB customer service rep. It was actually quite common. Baker didn't have the benefit of knowing about the call the day before... I do wonder why they didn't call the customer service rep from the previous day first before Baker.

Those are good points.

The Custom account doesn't seem really all that critical. All the data that would be necessary for Chase to eventually be paid was kept in the Contacts account (or I imagine it was). So he may have thought, either that he wouldn't lose the data, or that the data could be replicated once he got the desktop version.

The critical account, one that I'm sure Joey would not want eliminated, would have been Contacts.

What is hard to tell with Chase is how much he understood about what he was doing.

With due respect, NOT buying it and it's a reach to come to that conclusion, IMO.

I just want address the Making A Murder: The actual case file is/was online for EVERYONE to read. the case file told the "True Story" about SA and his actions after being released from prison when he was falsely accused. His case file tells a completely different story then the documentary.

And there is a clear divide STILL in that case ;-) What you believe to be the "true story" may not be what I believe. The one thing that I learned from that case is to not always believe what you hear... whether it's in a netflix show... or a prosecutors press conference :) I'll leave it at that LOL

Unfortunately, I can see this case heading in the same direction to be honest. And how slow this trial is going is really concerning. I feel so bad for those jurors, I sure hope that they can work on these 'off' days and at least make a decent living if they are going to be stuck on the jury for months!!!! It's worked out well with my work schedule though haha I had to work today and tomorrow... so I'm ok with it LOL

And there is a clear divide STILL in that case ;-) What you believe to be the "true story" may not be what I believe. The one thing that I learned from that case is to not always believe what you hear... whether it's in a netflix show... or a prosecutors press conference :) I'll leave it at that LOL

Unfortunately, I can see this case heading in the same direction to be honest. And how slow this trial is going is really concerning. I feel so bad for those jurors, I sure hope that they can work on these 'off' days and at least make a decent living if they are going to be stuck on the jury for months!!!! It's worked out well with my work schedule though haha I had to work today and tomorrow... so I'm ok with it LOL

I've read a lot of the files on that case as well. Very interesting.

I appreciate that you seem able to look equally at both sides of the argument. That is a talent that I wish I possessed more of.

You seem to open to the possibility that he is guilty but are not convinced yet at all? I hope if the evidence clearly shows it that you will change your mind... I hope I will make up my mind somewhere along the way haha

With respect Ms Missy :) Making A Murder Doc was a one-sided doc, whether we want to believe it or not. The actual case file is/or was uploaded for the world to read. I'll leave it at that.

You seem to open to the possibility that he is guilty but are not convinced yet at all? I hope if the evidence clearly shows it that you will change your mind... I hope I will make up my mind somewhere along the way haha

I truly have no dog in this fight. I'm looking hard at the evidence. The evidence is leading me, and I'll in go the direction the evidence takes me.

There was a time I was certain Chase did this. Ironically, it is the state's narrative that convinced me I might be mistaken.

I'd say he confused the truth which=lie.
He said he wished he would have taken the call but Joey's talks for so long, he was watching a movie, etc. He gave details.

Maybe he confused days, times...we just don't know. Joey and Chase spoke as many at 30 times a day-I think when you speak to someone THAT much, times when you spoke or when calls came in that you failed to answer, might blur, just a little.

With respect Ms Missy :) Making A Murder Doc was a one-sided doc, whether we want to believe it or not. The actual case file is/or was uploaded for the world to read. I'll leave it at that.

You should check out the forum here on WS's sometime ;-) It's closed right now... But a ton of valuable info is still there!

I'd say he confused the truth which=lie.
He said he wished he would have taken the call but Joey's talks for so long, he was watching a movie, etc. He gave details.

But wasn't he also clear that that info came from Cathy? That was Cathy's memory, not his? the watching a movie and not answering? or standing at the bar and didn't answer, something like that.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Mona Lisa