Found Deceased OH - Skylar Williams, Mansfield, Abduction at Gunpoint, 11 Feb 2019

So is there any reporting at all that the Kentucky police shooting is related? Obviously, lots of reasons to believe it could be - dark caravan, shooting occurred about 5 hours or so after kidnapping in a place that's about a 4 hour drive from the area where she was kidnapped, an African American man and woman, reportedly woman trying to escape the vehicle....but I haven't seen anyone reporting on the kidnapping has raised the possibility of the man and woman in Kentucky shooting being Skylar and the kidnapper.
Maybe they have to wait for the Medical Examiner to confirm that it is them. Whoever it is, how very tragic for the poor woman who lost her life tonight senselessly.

There seems to be no active search going on for Skylar. With the incident in Kentucky being an officer-involved shooting where the victim trying to flee was shot, it wouldn’t surprise me if this was her and they are not revealing it just yet.
Appears by some comments on her fb family is waiting to find out too. How awful.

After someone called 911 describing a female in distress in this car, the police ended up shooting both of them...?! What the actual *advertiser censored**
Let's wait and see if that is exactly how it played out. He might have shot her first, and perhaps the cop shot him. We all know that the media doesn't always get the facts straight in missing persons cases, causing a lot of confusion and unrest.

I have to agree, although names have not been formally released, this does appear to be Ty'rell and Skylar. What a tragic outcome. From the few articles I have read officers fired at the car when the driver crashed the car on an on-ramp while trying to re-enter onto a highway. Such a senseless loss for both of them and their families and certainly for their beautiful little boy.

Last edited:
Sadly, it sounds as if this may be a good possibility. I really hope not.

WLWT

LE pursuit that started in Gallatin county. Male and female both dead.

That’s incredibly sad. I can’t find an msm link for it....yet. I’m just catching up on the thread, though. For all those comments on LE’s fb post.....:(

If LE knew this was a kidnapping I can't imagine they would open fire on the vehicle with the kidnapping victim inside.

I agree, but I am wondering if Ty'rell shot Skylar either before or after officers fired at Ty'rell. When the car crashed on the on-ramp maybe Ty'rell knew that was it and went ahead and shot her and then officers maybe fired at Ty'rell. ?

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
dil2288
Back