CO CO - Kelsey Berreth, 29, Woodland Park, Teller County, 22 Nov 2018 - #37 *ARREST*

Status
Not open for further replies.
The defense can also call her as their own (hostile) witness, right? You know the prosecution will use her to maximum damage against Frazee so if she has further involvement in the crime that the defense knows about, they have nothing to lose by trying to rip her to shreds, right?
I would think so. The worse they make her look the more the jury will find her not believable. Imo

Yeah. That is complete and utter BS.

He was making absolutely no effort to conceal the fact that he had a baby.

He didn’t appear to be making any effort to conceal his relationship with Kelsey.

“Implausible deniability” ain’t a thing.

Give me a break. She knew.

Right. Aren’t there picture of him and the baby at rodeo events or something?

Yeah. That is complete and utter BS.

He was making absolutely no effort to conceal the fact that he had a baby.

He didn’t appear to be making any effort to conceal his relationship with Kelsey.

“Implausible deniability” ain’t a thing.

Give me a break. She knew.

I suspect she's going with this outrageous lie because she thinks that while people might forgive her for taking a murdered woman's phone to another state and possibly sending messages from it, she won't be forgiven for being the other woman. If so, I'm pretty sure she's wrong on that.

Two thoughts.

One, if KK’s best friend told the R’s about KK being solicited to commit murder (multiple times no less) months beforehand, why didn’t they recommend to the best friend that KK go to police or at least wear a wire? Seems like something lawyers would think of.

Both Idaho and Colorado are one party consent states. So why not talk to him over the phone about the murder plans and record it sometime in that 3 months?

Number two. I find it laughable that the best friend claims KK didn’t know PF was engaged and had a baby.

Most assuredly, when PF was asking KK multiple times to commit murder, he either explained why he wanted KB dead, or KK asked why.

Are we really expected to believe that motive for soliciting murder never came up?

Also didn’t this same best friend claim that PF wanted KB dead because she was crazy and dangerous to Baby K?

Clearly if that's the case, then KK knew who KB and Baby K were. Or are we supposed to believe that KK thought PF was just being a concerned citizen trying to save a random baby?

Two thoughts.

One, if KK’s best friend told the R’s about KK being solicited to commit murder (multiple times no less) months beforehand, why didn’t they recommend to the best friend that KK go to police or at least wear a wire? Seems like something lawyers would think of.

Both Idaho and Colorado are one party consent states. So why not talk to him over the phone about the murder plans and record it sometime in that 3 months?

Number two. I find it laughable that the best friend claims KK didn’t know PF was engaged and had a baby.

Most assuredly, when PF was asking KK multiple times to commit murder, he either explained why he wanted KB dead, or KK asked why.

Are we really expected to believe that motive for soliciting murder never came up?

Also didn’t this same best friend claim that PF wanted KB dead because she was crazy and dangerous to Baby K?

Clearly if that's the case, then KK knew who KB and Baby K were. Or are we supposed to believe that KK thought PF was just being a concerned citizen trying to save a random baby?

ITA the whole "interview" is a bunch of disgusting lies and there is more to come I've read :\

Two thoughts.

Iirc, the motive was given in the R's interview. KB was crazy and he was afraid she was going to hurt baby K. So, she obviously knew about KB.

I think PF has always gotten his way and when something or somebody stops him from getting his way, then he retaliates, throws a fit, thinks of ways to change things and/or what he can do to MAKE things go his way. I just have a feeling that his and Kelsey's relationship was not going so well because things were not going the way PF wanted them to and so in his twisted, sick little mind, he took action to prove a point that things were going to be HIS way or not at all. Kind of like when you're a kid and you don't get something you want or something doesn't go your way, it makes you mad, upset, and sometimes you might even have a little temper tantrum, etc. But in this case, PF had no boundaries or limits on what he would or could do to have things go his way and only his way.

Either he is so self-centered that he only cares about himself or he has such tunnel vision, that either way, he probably didn't even think to look at how this would effect baby K who now has to go on in life without her mother..... It is all just so sad. I just don't understand.

This is all JMO, MOO

I don’t buy that she was “scared,” and I have issues with the idea that he ever threatened her.

“Kelsey is so dangerous that she needs to be killed to protect the baby,” is one excuse.

But when you couple that with him essentially saying “I’m so dangerous that I will kill you if you don’t help,” it just doesn’t work.

Is Kelsey dangerous and that’s the justification? Or are both of you so dangerous that murdering to protect the baby is a moot point?

ETA: KK was likely still sleeping with PF, so he’s so dangerous that you are intimate with him? Ok then.

These are mutually exclusive ideas.

If PF or KK actually believed that Kelsey was dangerous and might harm her baby wouldn't they just call Child Protective Services or LE? I know they are just reaching for any sort of excuse to make Kelseys disappearance seem plausable but there is no way in the world I believe Kelsey would harm her baby. That is just a load of bull IMO. There are many parents in the world today that have had CPS called on them for various reasons but people who called and reported said parents to CPS didn't decide to murder them to solve the problem. Both PF and KK are crazy if they ever thought that excuse of Kelsey hurting her baby would fly!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
crimedeepdives23