Found Deceased UK - Libby Squire, 21, last seen getting into taxi outside Welly club, Hull, 31 Jan 2019 #5 *ARREST*

Status
Not open for further replies.
I just googled Oak Rd Playing Field and a number of sites came up with information about the facilities. One of the sites says the car park is open dawn till dusk for up to 100 cars and it said there are changing rooms. Is this the building behind the car park? This is so close to L's house.

Yeah the Haworth street one

Do you have a screenshot of the footage that shows the guy clearer than I’m seeing? I haven’t viewed it on laptop yet so just wondering if there’s something more detailed I can see.

I'd say it's a Mk5 astra that was removed on the flat bed, I'm no expert of course, can upload images to show similar if allowed. It's definately a Corsa on the Google earth pics.

No but neither did the one in the Haworth street CCTV did it?
inCollage_20190212_214205547.jpg I disagree. I think the wheels are the same. I think the CCTV is just terrible quality and makes everything look a bit blurred. Of course I could be wrong and will admit it if I'm ever proven otherwise, but in my opinion those wheels are the same.

I'm not sure if it is or not. Hopefully admin can let me know and if not remove the post?

They'll remove it for sure. I doubt the man would appreciate an identifiable photo of himself being put on a crime website likening him to a pervert / abductor!!

You've got about 20 minutes to delete it yourself, if you're not sure it's our suspect.

I can't seem to find anything stating the police were asking the cyclist to come forward. I could have sworn I've seen it somewhere too! Anyone else remember this or know where I can find it?
That cyclist went by so fast! I can't believe he noticed anything in detail at all - let alone would he be the perpetrator. From the angle, he "might" have noticed a woman (Libby) getting into a car - but I can't see him noticing much more than that. The guy was still sitting (smoking?) at that point, so I feel like he wouldn't have thought twice.

I have seen it on women before. Sorry that you've gone through that.
I am not convinced, though, that it's cutting/ harm on LS. On her profile picture in the short black skirt, I can see what appears to be a long verticle scar with stitch scars on her right thigh - very long. It could be just light and shadow but it could also be that she had been in an accident at some point? Far fetched? Women would know better than I.

I don't want to link the picture because someone else is also in it.

JMO

Definitley self harm scars, however I don’t think this is relevant to her disappearance

Attachments

• 95F7C14B-31BE-4082-99D1-7D36BC712416.jpeg
    95F7C14B-31BE-4082-99D1-7D36BC712416.jpeg
    103 KB · Views: 99
  • 03426BEB-F1EC-4206-8142-C5162D5B2649.jpeg
    03426BEB-F1EC-4206-8142-C5162D5B2649.jpeg
    649.7 KB · Views: 92
They'll remove it for sure. I doubt the man would appreciate an identifiable photo of himself being put on a crime website likening him to a pervert / abductor!!

You've got about 20 minutes to delete it yourself, if you're not sure it's our suspect.
I'll delete them!

Oh, another one! What number is that (it's neither 15 or 32)

Don't think it's Libby's street ... I thought it may be Haworth Street but I have been up and down there via Google and it's not there !!!

Wondered why they quoted it as Libby's house

Most likely unrelated, but has it been mentioned that on StreetView, the house at the park has a silver Astra parked in the driveway?

Edit: I meant a silver Megane, like the one that drives past in the spider web video.

It is a Megane I think but bear in mind the Streetview capture is from 2014. A lot can change in 4.5 years.

About CCTV near the Oak Road Playing Fields. It would be such a help if any locals could say where the closest CCTV is if any...

Assuming they aren't total incompetants then are we to assume that they have all the footage they need to be sure they can track Libby once she got out of the taxi and what they are missing is coverage of what happened after she got out of the car (assuming it was she we have seen getting into the car)

You'd hope that lessons would be learned from Suffolk Police in the handling of the CM case
Totally agree

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members