CO CO - Kelsey Berreth, 29, Woodland Park, Teller County, 22 Nov 2018 - #37 *ARREST*

Status
Not open for further replies.
I saw the Sonic story; there was a pic w/a timestamp of 11/24. That does line up with KK's sworn statement that she "moved" KB's cell phone 11/24 - 11/25. But my understanding is that the story was removed because the photo may not have been of her car. However, IF KK was indeed @ Sonic, she would have been captured by their ubiquitous video cameras. I give it a 50/50 chance of being reliable.
I am on the fence about the Sonic story

BBM;

I understand what you're saying, and agree.

I do think we've come up with really solid "speculative" motives, though.

IMO, the financial + custody issues = motive formula might be what we're looking at in the end. It makes sense.

Then again, this is PF we're talking about here.

The motive may make absolutely no sense to any rational human being.
i think motive has to have some element or link to kkl or she wouldn't have put so much at risk and jeopardy.
the closeness that must be there for PK to discuss killing KB before and after has to have relevance.
the love triangle works for me because of the 3rd wheel interaction.

if it was just abut KB and PK not a soul would have known about it. imo

kkl knew and was included because she was entwined in the mess.

moo

Have other witnesses come forward with evidence?

Did KK see KB's body at anytime while in CO? (Sorry, but I have a hunch she may have as she told M "she has never seen that kind of evil in anyone."

ed:sp

#2 has crossed my, as well. If she said that - and I don't know because these women are liars, imo - I wondered if she saw the aftermath (body and/or clean up) or was there when it happened.

Agree and they do have LE in the family.
that enters my mind quite a bit. Inmates are allowed to recieve letters in jail, they are scanned over by jail staff but unless they contain threats or *advertiser censored* and such in them they are allowe to have them.
I am not sure what the visiting schedule is at a Teller County jail, but usually one day a week and Sunday are normal visiting days, each visit is not monitored one on one a jail staff member just stands to the side in case of violence.

It does happen though. Dellen Millard got letters to his gf Christina Noudga telling her what she should say. Defence attorney denies involvement. LE found the letters in Noudga's bedroom. Possibly his mother managed it, nobody knows for sure.

Yeah, and I saw someone here mention that Jodi Arias (I didn't follow it) did something where messages got delivered through magazines.

#2 has crossed my, as well. If she said that - and I don't know because these women are liars, imo - I wondered if she saw the aftermath (body and/or clean up) or was there when it happened.
I do think she saw the aftermath just not sure when or for how long.
EbY need to go night night

I'm leaning towards KK coming after the deed was done. Maybe to pick up the phone and possibly aid in the clean up. I wouldn't have said that a couple of days ago but M's interview and the statement she made about KK having said "she's never that kind of evil in anyone," opened my mind a bit. I agree, the women that have spoken out on KK's behalf have an agenda, but it doesn't mean everything the say is an outright lie. Even some lies contain an element of truth. They are also lying by omission, so I'm trying to fill in the blanks :) JMO

Which vehicle was used to move her body (hence my cadaver dog question)?
My first thought would be the vehicle closest to the schene, I think that was PF red truck, remember he had her blocked in, something else bothers me , it was in the Berreths unlawful death suit, something to the fact harm was caused to Kelsey with her knowing it, the mental anguish. To tired to link that here .@Pommy Mommy you still up ?

Last revision of the night, thanks everyone!
What we want to know:
When exactly does LE think the murder of KB occurred?
What evidence did LE find at the Fs ranchette?
What evidence did LE find at KB’s townhome?
What evidence did LE find in PF’s truck?
Where and with whom did PF dine on Thanksgiving day?
When did KK arrive in CO?
Where and with whom did KK dine on Thanksgiving day?
How long was KK in CO? When did she arrive? When did she leave?
Did KK send the texts?
What motivated PF to murder KB?
What indications does LE have that KB’s remains might be in the landfill?
Where is Kelsey?
What was her manner of death?
Where was the baby when KB was murdered?
What did it say in the fake text sent from KBs phone to PFs phone?
How did PF get KB out of her duplex after the murder?
Did KK see KB's body at any time while in CO?
What evidence led LE to conclude that KB is dead?
What evidence (if any) was recovered at the Waste Management Facility?
What are PF's known movements on Nov. 22nd and Nov. 23rd?
How did KK travel to and from CO?
If via POV, to whom does the POV belong?
What exactly is the nature of the relationship between PF/KK?
Why did KK say she thought PF May have murdered before ?
Where was baby K when alleged murder took place?
Where did KK stay while in Colorado?
Were cadaver dogs used to sniff out all of the vehicles (PF, Ma, KK, even KB's)?
Which vehicle was used to move her body?

I, too, hope Kelsey's remains are recovered but I want a trial because I want his accomplice to be exposed. Further, I hope it gets so heated that she trips up, blows her sweetheart deal and does a few years, herself.

Ya know ... the longer PF's trial drags on, the more likely she IS to screw up her sweetheart deal. :D
I don't think she's going to be able to help herself.
MOO, MOO

Last revision of the night, thanks everyone!
What we want to know:
When exactly does LE think the murder of KB occurred?
What evidence did LE find at the Fs ranchette?
What evidence did LE find at KB’s townhome?
What evidence did LE find in PF’s truck?
Where and with whom did PF dine on Thanksgiving day?
When did KK arrive in CO?
Where and with whom did KK dine on Thanksgiving day?
How long was KK in CO? When did she arrive? When did she leave?
Did KK send the texts?
What motivated PF to murder KB?
What indications does LE have that KB’s remains might be in the landfill?
Where is Kelsey?
What was her manner of death?
Where was the baby when KB was murdered?
What did it say in the fake text sent from KBs phone to PFs phone?
How did PF get KB out of her duplex after the murder?
Did KK see KB's body at any time while in CO?
What evidence led LE to conclude that KB is dead?
What evidence (if any) was recovered at the Waste Management Facility?
What are PF's known movements on Nov. 22nd and Nov. 23rd?
How did KK travel to and from CO?
If via POV, to whom does the POV belong?
What exactly is the nature of the relationship between PF/KK?
Why did KK say she thought PF May have murdered before ?
Where was baby K when alleged murder took place?
Where did KK stay while in Colorado?
Were cadaver dogs used to sniff out all of the vehicles (PF, Ma, KK, even KB's)?
Which vehicle was used to move her body?
Awesome Kapua!

As I ponder KK's friend quoting her about never seeing this kind of evil I'm more convinced than ever that PF cut up KB's body in order to hide it easily.

I'm also still convinced that KK helped clean up the condo and maybe even discarded some plastic bags on her trip back to Idaho. I would imagine she left that little tidbit out of her guilty plea. MOO

Yes. I thought the same but didn't want to go there. Dismemberment is just such an awful thought. Seeing that might rattle even someone not so bothered about being solicited to commit murder three times. Could also be, if she saw the body, the brutality of the damage.

Snipped and BBM

There is no motive that would make sense to me - or any of us Websleuthers, I would venture to guess.

There's always the ostensible reasons - money, wanted out of relationship, jealousy, some trigger that sets off the killer, etc, but then there's the real reason. For instance, I thought Chris Watts was killing his mother when he killed Shanann. Everything is rooted in childhood when it comes to the cluster Bs and PF just screams ASPD to me. MOO. Murders like this never make sense because of the deranged thought processes of the perps. We really cannot fathom what's going on in the minds of people like this and I mean that literally. I've spent a little time on Psych Forums and another for sociopaths. Those are the actual diagnosed people posting. Holy hell. You wanna call the police when you read the stuff those people are thinking and many of them talk about leading relatively normal lives where those around them don't have a clue or fail to recognize the red flags.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
dil2288