Found Deceased KY - Savannah Spurlock, 22, left 'The Other Bar' with 2 men, Richmond, 4 Jan 2019 #3

Status
Not open for further replies.
I am male & therefore don't have an original equipment "hinky meter". But if I did, these three men would not be setting it off.
I really agree with you on this but if there are public searches they had better join in , I think they are culpable at least for that , I mean they drove her out there ....a gentleman would make sure you make it home or at least look out the damn door to see who picked her up . JMO JMO

That article and her best friend contradicts herself. SS did call her mother and if you want to continue to party at 2:30 in the morning, what options do you really have? You’re not going home especially with your kids and mother there. She makes it seem like they drove 4 hours away.

I don’t know. I don’t see what the motivation would be to intentionally harm a women you just met in a bar who faced timed her mother with you inside the car right by her. Not only that, they went to a guys house who still lives with his parents. If they did intentionally harm her, it wouldn’t have been at the house.
OD is the only situation that would make sense in that case.

I really agree with you on this but if there are public searches they had better join in , I think they are culpable at least for that , I mean they drove her out there ....a gentleman would make sure you make it home or at least look out the damn door to see who picked her up . JMO JMO

I don't think, legally, it would be in their best interests to join a search, or do one on their own.

It's been said, by family, of where she spent the night, (and I am not so sure it was the white house), that he woke up and she was gone. That's not out of the ordinary. Picture ending up in the middle of BFE, (probably in SS mind), hungover, in a stranger's home, with a stranger, and for me, the first instinct is not to hang around to fix yourself some coffee, til he wakes up from sleeping off the night, or to shoot the breeze over a McD's pancake breakfast. First thoughts, are probably, WTH am I, mom is ticked, her car is 40 miles away, and I'm God knows where. Personally? I'd be calling someone to come get me. She may have shook him for an add. and then took off walking to meet her ride on the way, hoping to hitch to town. If she got her bearings off, she could very well be in a field somewhere. The cold and hypothermia makes folks do strange things.

When rapper Mac Miller was found dead due to an overdose LE said when they went to his house, it was spotless. Clean as a whistle. When something happens such as an OD, the person or people with them at the time automatically freak out. Number one, it’s illegal to do drugs. Number two, you can be held liable. You can go to prison for a long time if you provided the drugs. Long long time.

Not saying drugs played a role in this case. We have no evidence as of now to suggest this. I’m just giving people insight into that world.

I think she thought she was getting a ride back to her car. If she DID make it to the house, how did she know where she was? What was the address? If she were to call someone at that hour.... I just dont know how she could know where she was unless she asked and the stranger told her. I can't see her leaving on foot unless she was running for her life. In that case she'd have been found unless someone else (stranger) picked her up. I dont know how much traffic there is there at that time and even so, folks who would pick up up a person unless they had bad intentions?

When rapper Mac Miller was found dead due to an overdose LE said when they went to his house, it was spotless. Clean as a whistle. When something happens such as an OD, the person or people with them at the time automatically freak out. Number one, it’s illegal to do drugs. Number two, you can be held liable. You can go to prison for a long time if you provided the drugs. Long long time.

Not saying drugs played a role in this case. We have no evidence as of now to suggest this. I’m just giving people insight into that world.

Most folks who o.d. are found alone. Most are okay with that. It's sort of a pact. If you're doing hard drugs you know the risks.

And here in Kentucky they've started prosecuting drug dealers for deaths. People wonder why an overdose would be hidden. That's one of the reasons. The person who gives someone a substance could very much be held responsible by law, even if they took it voluntarily. Over the past year we've also had a problem with drugs being tainted-specifically heroin laced with Fentanyl. For a while LE here was sending out a warning message. They weren't telling people NOT to shoot heroin, they were telling them to use a buddy system because people were dropping by large numbers every day for using the tainted stuff.

Not saying this is what happened to her or that there was any illegal substance involved. Just giving insight as to why someone might panic and be afraid to go to LE.

Re: the Radar Online article

Someone was paid for that information, IMO. I think it takes a special kind of person to sell an online "journal" private information about a search for a potentially murdered person. This is one of the reasons why confidentiality by the searchers is so important. If you find something that may or may not be pertinent to the case and then put it out there for the world to see without first knowing if it's relevant, then suddenly you have people taking the information and running. The discovered articles of clothing may not have anything to do with her disappearance, or they may, but I find the way the information was released to be unethical.

Last edited:
Re: the Radar Online article

Someone was paid for that information. I think it takes a special kind of person to sell an online "journal" private information about a search for a potentially murdered person. This is one of the reasons why confidentiality by the searchers is so important. If you find something that may or may not be pertinent to the case and then put it out there for the world to see without first knowing if it's relevant, then suddenly you have people taking the information and running. The discovered articles of clothing may not have anything to do with her disappearance, or they may, but I find the way the information was released to be unethical.
Don't pick up a virus or malware clicking on that garbage.....

I have four theories on what happened.....

She was killed in the car and dumped before she ever got to the house. Phone was found at 8:30AM by "guy(s)" while cleaning up, immediately turned off and discarded. ---- If this is the case, between the 2:30-ish phone call to mom and the 8:30-ish phone turn off, that's a lot of time to dump the body with a very wide area. So, was it one guy, or all three guys? I can't imagine all three would know to turn off their phones while they drove around and discarded her body so they couldn't be "traced". And we know her phone wasn't off until 8:30-ish, so, surely her phone would ping and give their location as they drove around if it was in the car with them. But, news article says they know she ended up at a home so this isn't my top choice........

Police reveal missing Kentucky mom Savannah Spurlock was taken to rural home by three men
“We know that she ended up at a home in Garrard County sometime after leaving the bar with these three men,” Richardson said. “They did not know Savannah prior to meeting her at the bar.”

"Spurlock’s phone was turned off around 8:30 a.m. the morning of January 4. It has not yet been located."

She made it to the house and something happened there. Either everyone woke up and she was dead, or, they killed her. ---- If they woke up and she was dead, not a lot of time to dispose of her body and she would be found a lot closer to the home she was at. If they killed her, it could be right after they arrived and gives a lot of time to take her elsewhere. Again, one guy, or all three guys? And, would they really think to leave their phones at home as to not be traced? They could have found her phone while cleaning up and disposed of it later.

She did make a call for someone to pick her up and they did and something happened to her. ----- I think this is plausible at this point and why one of the three haven't "cracked" yet. But maybe no one has cracked yet because all three were NOT involved, maybe it was just one guy because the other two already went home?? Maybe the police know she texted or called someone to get her, but haven't said that publicly yet? Maybe she truly did leave. I think if they were asleep they would have just said they were asleep and when they woke up, she was gone. I kept thinking she WALKED away since everyone keeps discussing how she wouldn't just walk away with how she was dressed. I don't have time to re-read every article, but the two I found don't say she WALKED away, it says she left the location and they don't know how that was.........

Police reveal missing Kentucky mom Savannah Spurlock was taken to rural home by three men
“We were told that she left that location,” Richardson told WKYT. “That’s something we can’t confirm right now. So we’re looking for any information in regards to that. If somebody saw something, saw her, saw anything, just let us know.”

Police: Savannah Spurlock went to Garrard County home before disappearing - ABC 36 News
They also tell investigators she left the home on her own but are not sure how she left.
She walked away. This is lowest for me because I think she would have had to have felt her life was in danger to walk away from an unknown place in the dark, with heels and a dress. And if she did and died from exposure, they would have found her by now.

If there are public searches, they had better not join in. LE doesn’t want a potential suspect to have a good reason to have his DNA at the scene of the body disposal.

If there are public searches, they had better not join in. LE doesn’t want a potential suspect to have a good reason to have his DNA at the scene of the body disposal.

Agree.

If I were one of those guys and I knew that I absolutely didn't have anything to do with it, I'd lawyer up and wouldn't speak to anyone. Right now they truly are the most likely suspects because they were the last people she was seen with. However, in their position, I'd go into lock down. A public statement saying how sorry I was and that my thoughts were with the family and then nothing else because I'd know that absolutely everything I said and did would be scrutinized by the public and LE. Don't go on a search? I must not care. Go on a search? I'm trying to insert myself into the investigation. Don't do interviews? I must be hiding something. Do interviews? A totally innocuous statement is pecked to death and turned against me. No matter what you do, you could get screwed.

With that said, that's what I would do if I were in a similar situation and innocent. I'm not saying that these men didn't have anything to do with it. I think at least one of them knows something, if they're not outright responsible.

The only mention in msm that the men were co-workers came in an interview with a girlfriend of SS. She said "I think they were co-workers". It is up to posters to decide how to accept that statement. I have not accepted it as fact. It could be or not.

Thanks for correcting me. My apologies to all!

Hope this article is accurate, they've got Tennessee as the State and not Kentucky.
Tony Wade’s Cajun Coast Search and Rescue team descended upon Garrard County Tennessee to look for the mother-of-four who hadn’t been seen since she left a bar in Lexington with three men on Jan. 4, 2019.

If they did find burned clothing on the property they searched, I would think that could be a big clue. Burning the clothes you wore when something horrible happened to Savannah makes sense, covering up any evidence.

Wonder why other Media didn't jump on putting this info out to the public? Maybe they have, I haven't looked this morning to see what's been said.

Thanks for this information.

The burned clothing they found almost has to be connected to her case. That is upsetting since people usually don't just burn clothes. Must have been the bad guy or bad guys burning their own clothes to get rid of any evidence. IMO That makes me think this case is not going to have a happy ending with Savannah just showing back up unharmed.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Mona Lisa