Found Deceased UK - Libby Squire, 21, last seen getting into taxi outside Welly club, Hull, 31 Jan 2019 #6 *ARREST*

Status
Not open for further replies.
First time posting on this case, I can never seem to catch up... I notice everyone seems to think he can't speak English well because his wife asked the neighbor to call the landlord. Has anyone considered that maybe he was just a jerk and wouldn't call the landlord for his wife? His wife got tired of waiting and asked the neighbor?
Back to lurking and catching up now.

I'm sure Hull Live will be posting live updates regarding the press conference. I'm more than happy to post them all for people that can't watch it on the live stream!

I'm sure Hull Live will be posting live updates regarding the press conference. I'm more than happy to post them all for people that can't watch it on the live stream!
Thank you!

if we all lived near to each other ...god help the criminals in that area. They'd have no chance of getting away wiyh anything.

The ultimate neighbourhood watch:

Did any of you see this man?

Yes officer. Yes we did. We're on it.

*wheels out full size sculpture of suspect complete with replica hair and clothing, a list of GPS locations, camera footage, wind directions, moon phases, car spec, social media links, and names and addresses of family, friends and the postman*

The ultimate neighbourhood watch:

Did any of you see this man?

Yes officer. Yes we did. We're on it.

*wheels out full size sculpture of suspect complete with replica hair and clothing, a list of GPS locations, camera footage, wind directions, moon phases, car spec, social media links, and names and addresses of family, friends and the postman*
And the weight and breed of his dog.

The last sighting of Libby is believed to be around 12.05am on Beverley Road at the junction with Haworth Street on Friday 1 February, where she was wearing a black denim skirt and faux leather jacket as pictured and distinctive trainers.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member