CA - Joey, Summer, Gianni, Joseph Jr McStay Murders - Feb 4th 2010 #6

Status
Not open for further replies.
You think 2 hours ahead is bad - try 10 hours!!! :eek:

So how did Det. Hanke's get on the stand before the arguments - or was that after & just haven't seen the tweets for that?

he was called after they were done the arguments over whatever lol

and Merrit had screen shots of JM's cellphone records & contacts, and screenshot of the tire tracks closeup at the gravesite (but I think they said this was from 2013)

Shady as hell. I had a "friend" who opened a piece of mail I received from the IRS and took a picture of it. He then proceeded to steal my identity and open up credit cards in my name. Looks like I had my own CM-in-training.

They were found on CM's PC.

I will have to listen later, I missed that lol

Why would CM have "Close Up" pictures of the tire tracks at the gravesites on his PC as well? They ARE allowing those into evidence.

ok, so I thought they said that was on his phone? uggh definitely have to find later! LOL I thought they all came from an article that came out after the bodies were found?

I'm not sure if it's a big deal that he has them.... I think if he didn't have any connection to the McStay's it wouldn't look good, but I'm not sure what it's supposed to mean? Most of the articles that came out after they were found, also included information about himself.

When I press play I get no video just a screen shot of a grey screen.

I will have to listen later, I missed that lol

ok, so I thought they said that was on his phone? uggh definitely have to find later! LOL I thought they all came from an article that came out after the bodies were found?

I'm not sure if it's a big deal that he has them.... I think if he didn't have any connection to the McStay's it wouldn't look good, but I'm not sure what it's supposed to mean? Most of the articles that came out after they were found, also included information about himself.

That ^^^ stuff might be from an article, for sure. But the CONTACT list from Joey's QB?

If Joey wanted him to have that he would have given him a log in code. JMO

It will be interesting to see when and just how CM was able to take the screen shots of JM's cell phone records and contacts.

MOO

A screenshot indicates he saw them online somewhere and took a pic, no? Were they online at some time? Patrick? Rick Baker?

That ^^^ stuff might be from an article, for sure. But the CONTACT list from Joey's QB?

If Joey wanted him to have that he would have given him a log in code. JMO

Ok, but this is years later, right? When was the screenshot taken? I am not jumping to any conclusions right now... they have duped me to many times LOL

So they still get a long arse lunch even though they have not even had 1 hour of testimony today?

They may as well of just made everybody start at 12.30pm and had no lunch break. It’s like they are deliberately dragging this out.

If I start work at 11am my boss is not going to give me a lunch break at 12 and I would be laughed at for even suggesting it.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JustFab