Found Safe TN - SLP, 14, Madisonville, Monroe County, 13 Jan 2019 #5 *ARRESTS*

Status
Not open for further replies.
We probably won't hear much information going forward since the judge issued a gag order. SA of a minor child is highly protected and I honestly am shocked that we got the information we did.

It made my skin crawl unlike anything I've seen since the JBR case. Another where there was too much revealed IMO.:(
JMO

100% agree with the gag order, the skin crawling, and the JBR case. What's it been, 22 years? IMHO that was beyond horror also.

100% agree with the gag order, the skin crawling, and the JBR case. What's it been, 22 years? IMHO that was beyond horror also.
Omg.. JBR - she would be 28 1/2 now! AUG 6, 1990

Caylee Anthony would be 13 1/2!!! AUG 9, 2005

Goodness where does the time go?
:( sorry! Back on topic!
This precious child has been given a chance to live and with lots of love and support I hope she can have a good life!
RB and BR - not so much!

Moo

Dang (Safe cuss word in place of my typical cuss word) we really have not sleuthed the true identity that makes up RP! I realize the gag order is in place, if any of their findings, are anything like the CC. The Criminal Complaint.

And we will learn any of this information, when the trial is in court. Hmmmm, would they offer a plea deal to get him to plead guilty? This would keep this family from experiencing any further trauma.

Like the trauma young SLP faced. Trying to escape hell on earth. That's what makes me sob, when I see the evil that inhabits our monsters. I hope that came out decipherable? I would hope they can figure out how to avoid anything further being reported on, similar to JC's murdered parents. 18 days here for SLP. 88 days for JC.

Including under his own roof.....

ETA: One little item on BR. If he is in any way experienced in these scenarios, they will throw the book at him. Then get BR to plead guilty. Make him an offer that he would be foolish to decline. I realize that will cut off all further information. But isn't that what would ultimately remove the traumatized children from the public eye?

These victims need to find their new lives. Unless they want to remain in the public eye?

ETA: Spelling

I don't think it's possible to access child adoption records that are highly confidential, how could we sleuth those?

If RP was a 'leader' in any of the church philosophies that I'm aware of, it fits a component of familial sexual child abuse as a 'cover'. Oh the hypocrisy is palpable. I'm only not hashing out the details bc they haven't been released by gag order.

Don't know about the community involvement in GA, not privy to any information of their time there other than SM which is not allowed. I highly doubt they had much community involvement in TN as they had just recently moved. What I do find odd and cannot find the link to, is that it was stated SP didn't attend school yet in TN, but the other children did. I said then I felt like the P's may have been running from CPS or some type of inquiries into SP from GA. RP may have insisted she not enroll in school in TN as not to alert previous school/LE of the new home address? IDK

I do believe the abuse RP inflicted on SP was much more severe in depravity and scale of psychological and physical damage. I'm attaching a good, short summary link below.

Both are undeniably equally repulsive sexual predators and child abusers who took advantage of a young girl who will never, ever be the same. IMO

https://www.raccfm.com/files/Common Characteristics of Family Sexual Abuse.pdf
I wonder if bio dad is going to get verified and post here. I know he has said he did not sign his rights away, but it would be helpful to be able to ask him some other questions about this.

And while I do think the move to TN has a lot to do with RP’s crimes, I had not thought specifically about them not registering SP in school in order for CPS to have a harder time tracking her.

I actually wondered for years about CPS tracking, ever since I reported a neighbor and they moved. How does CPS track these kids when the parents often tend to keep moving from palace to place? And are they really able to track from state to state? It seems CPS is always underfunded and understaffed, so I wonder if they can realistically track from state to state.

Dang (Safe cuss word in place of my typical cuss word) we really have not sleuthed the true identity that makes up RP! I realize the gag order is in place, if any of their findings, are anything like the CC. The Criminal Complaint.

And we will learn any of this information, when the trial is in court. Hmmmm, would they offer a plea deal to get him to plead guilty? This would keep this family from experiencing any further trauma.

Like the trauma young SLP faced. Trying to escape hell on earth. That's what makes me sob, when I see the evil that inhabits our monsters. I hope that came out decipherable? I would hope they can figure out how to avoid anything further being reported on, similar to JC's murdered parents. 18 days here for SLP. 88 days for JC.

ETA: One little item on BR. If he is in any way experienced in these scenarios, they will throw the book at him. Then get BR to plead guilty. Make him an offer that he would be foolish to decline. I realize that will cut off all further information. But isn't that what would ultimately remove the traumatized children from the public eye?

These victims need to find their new lives. Unless they want to remain in the public eye?

ETA: Spelling
Yup. There’s a lot to know about RP beyond what we can’t find out due to the gag order. Was he born in a Georgia and stay in Georgia? Or has he moved around in other states? Has he always been a truck driver? Is he from a small or large family and are they close-knit? I have a lot of questions about his social history. Was he ever married before? We haven’t heard anything from anyone who knew him or CP, AFAIK. We have a lot more answers about BR’s history than RP’s.

Was her bio father inMO? I thought I read that but I don’t have the link

I am pretty sure. I remember they had like a four state area they were looking for her (Wisconsin was NOT one) and I thought Missouri was an odd one when the others were where she had lived like Tennessee, Georgia. I then realized it was where her dad was from. Her bio dad also stated that he had been told she had expressed an interest in seeing him (even though told he was dead from an overdose, she must have come to find out he was not?). Missouri does not adjoin Wisconsin--even though I see they may have wanted to go to a state that would not give away their whereabouts, why Missouri? Did they look for her dad perhaps? Just thoughts/speculation...

I wonder if bio dad is going to get verified and post here. I know he has said he did not sign his rights away, but it would be helpful to be able to ask him some other questions about this.

And while I do think the move to TN has a lot to do with RP’s crimes, I had not thought specifically about them not registering SP in school in order for CPS to have a harder time tracking her.

I actually wondered for years about CPS tracking, ever since I reported a neighbor and they moved. How does CPS track these kids when the parents often tend to keep moving from palace to place? And are they really able to track from state to state? It seems CPS is always underfunded and understaffed, so I wonder if they can realistically track from state to state.

I am not sure of the amount of time it takes to verify. He needs to follow the process. We don't know if he has. It did sound like he wanted to.

IMO we really should be standardizing our processes to work seamlessly among the States. Isn't that part of being united? No politics, just common sense laws to protect all of our citizens, including those in care of CPS. Or whatever names the various states call them. IMO, If they need more funding to improve communications, we would better protect these victims.

I am pretty sure. I remember they had like a four state area they were looking for her (Wisconsin was NOT one) and I thought Missouri was an odd one when the others were where she had lived like Tennessee, Georgia. I then realized it was where her dad was from. Her bio dad also stated that he had been told she had expressed an interest in seeing him (even though told he was dead from an overdose, she must have come to find out he was not?). Missouri does not adjoin Wisconsin--even though I see they may have wanted to go to a state that would not give away their whereabouts, why Missouri? Did they look for her dad perhaps? Just thoughts/speculation...
I think it's possible BR had discovered her bio dad lives in MO. That seems plausible as to why he chose MO for the mailing. Not because she/they were looking for her bio dad, but to throw LE off. I would think LE interrogated her bio dad pretty intensely.
I doubt SP knew her bio was in that state tho.....just BR did. moo

Yes very very early before things shut down there was a lot out on the internet IMO seemed like the whole clan protected this family (RP) and the town the child was moved to (isolation) pretty much shut down - not surprising since they were there a short time but the silence from their prior town speaks volumes to me - I think there is more to come regarding the family life and it won’t be good IMO - BR is the devil she ran to but he certainly has become the focus - why is that? What more is to come regarding her family life or should I say what more to hide? Perhaps we are hearing nothing for a reason?? I don’t know but the whole thing is odd IMO

I agree, I think there is a LOT more. I think she was trapped in every sense and if she ever tried to get help it blew up in her face and made it worse--and possibly even is why she was moved to the middle of nowhere. He allegedly told his mother he loved her in the courtroom so his mother is there. Now while that may not be unusual, it shows support for him most likely and not for her stepgrandchild who she has known from a very young age. Part of me almost expects to see him bonded out--I sure the heck hope not. BR does seem to have become the major focus--I suppose because there has been more news about him lately but if I was SP and reading online and watching news, she is seeing BR centered on and more attacked than "daddy dearest". It bothers me...

While BR's actions do need to be addressed and looked into and he quite possibly deserves to serve time, we are only at preliminary stages with a lot unknown. Her dear old adopto dad on the other hand, we know for a FACT is on video assaulting his stepdaughter. While innocent until proven guilty is our basis in law, I do not see any way he is NOT guilty. None. She is a child, he is her adoptive dad. Period.

Whether we like it or not, I don't think her options were great. She needed to meet someone who was willing, was old enough, had a vehicle, a place to stay and more. I doubt she had tons of choices. I guess in a matter of degrees, at least she did not take to the streets, I for one would not have preferred that outcome... She is 14 with no way to support herself, get a place to live, etc. for a number of years.

Not a defense of BR, just stating some probable facts... I also doubt she saw him as anything near the monster her stepdad was, not that that excuses anything he did, but I truly would like to know their entire conversation and how it evolved and how long they had "known" each other.

Edited to correct a typo

Last edited:
I think it's possible BR had discovered her bio dad lives in MO. That seems plausible as to why he chose MO for the mailing. Not because she/they were looking for her bio dad, but to throw LE off. I would think LE interrogated her bio dad pretty intensely.

That really makes me wonder how much 'research' LE will find on his computer/cellphone equipment.

Did BR stalk online information on SLP, and her family? He saw everything we saw on Facebook. Both of her friends lists, one for each phone. So much unknown about this guy's abilities. It's going to be an interesting Feb 21, after the grand jury decision.

Yes and who invited who to install and use the encrypted app? My guess is the one who had reason to use it before -BR IMO

While this is the logical answer, I would also offer she was isolated and it is quite possible daddy was ensuring (thinking he was anyhow) she contacted and told no one... but like many of us may have been not up on this game app nor some of the encryption apps. They isolated her in every other way... And if I recall correctly, her FB page seemed quite faked to many with great respect of her parents (I remember one with her stating how they taught her right from wrong, how does that sit with thinking of RP). I love yous to mom, etc. Food for thought to be sure...

I agree, I think there is a LOT more. I think she was trapped in every since and if she ever tried to get help it blew up in her face and made it worse--and possibly even is why she was moved to the middle of nowhere. He allegedly told his mother he loved her in the courtroom so his mother is there. Now while that may not be unusual, it shows support for him most likely and not for her stepgrandchild who she has known from a very young age. Part of me almost expects to see him bonded out--I sure he heck hope not. BR does seem to have become the major focus--I suppose because there has been more news about him lately but if I was SP and reading online and watching news, she is seeing BR centered on and more attacked than "daddy dearest". It bothers me...

While BR's actions do need to be addressed and looked into and he quite possibly deserves to serve time, we are only at preliminary stages with a lot unknown. Her dear old adopto dad on the other hand, we know for a FACT is on video assaulting his stepdaughter. While innocent until proven guilty is our basis in law, I do not see any way he is NOT guilty. None. She is a child, he is her adoptive dad. Period.

Whether we like it or not, I don't think her options were great. She needed to meet someone who was willing, was old enough, had a vehicle, a place to stay and more. I doubt she had tons of choices. I guess in a matter of degrees, at least she did not take to the streets, I for one would not have preferred that outcome... She is 14 with no way to support herself, get a place to live, etc. for a number of years.

Not a defense of BR, just stating some probable facts... I also doubt she saw him as anything near the monster her stepdad was, not that that excuses anything he did, but I truly would like to know their entire conversation and how it evolved and how long they had "known" each other.
It’s been so long since we discussed RP, I can’t remember if CP or other family was there.

While this is the logical answer, I would also offer she was isolated and it is quite possible daddy was ensuring (thinking he was anyhow) she contacted and told no one... but like many of us may have been not up on this game app nor some of the encryption apps. They isolated her in every other way... And if I recall correctly, her FB page seemed quite faked to many with great respect of her parents (I remember one with her stating how they taught her right from wrong, how does that sit with thinking of RP). I love yous to mom, etc. Food for thought to be sure...
And someone locked RP’s Facebook down for him (around the same time CP locked hers down) after he was in custody.

It’s been so long since we discussed RP, I can’t remember if CP or other family was there.

Not sure here either, I only remember hearing about his mother. My thought was they say "I love you" to the ones that would bail them out if they could.... Am I cynical or what...?

That would make sense as well, make it look as if she headed that way to find dad, throw them off. I do not know if she knew he was in the state, news had said as much (or someone had, I read it somewhere), she may have and it also because of that may have been the reason. Bio dad also did an interview/podcast and said she had expressed interest through someone in seeing him so maybe she did know where as well... Just another thing we cannot be sure of I guess, at this point anyhow...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Greer∆