Found Deceased UK - Libby Squire, 21, last seen getting into taxi outside Welly club, Hull, 31 Jan 2019 #7 *ARREST*

Status
Not open for further replies.
Just went on to Daily Fail YouTube to check for glasses. Do not see glasses. Do see above-the-knee shorts. But most interestingly of all, when rewatching the passenger seat activity, it looks to me like the first piece of activity was the passenger moving to get in but being stopped (Eg possibly being kissed) by the driver. I'm afraid it looks to me as though the passenger is wearing knee-high boots, but I suppose that could be a trick of the light...

After his cig do you see him using both thumbs as if texting someone?

Can't help feeling that at this stage now, we're all going over the same old stuff day in and day out with absolutely no further updates from Humberside police at all since more or less the beginning. We're all guessing and it's become a bit outrageous although I am open minded to a degree.

I feel sad for this girl, she has pretty much clearly come to harm in some way, shape or form.

My absolute theory is he picked up in that car next to the bench, no idea what happened after that but I really feel this PR guy is very well connected in the community in a discrete way, the Polish community. He has a big family, delving into that and all the connections of all the various people, it seems there's plenty of them where he works, not to mention landlords of his nationality, gym owners and so on.

I think the ultimate answers are within that community. I don't feel he has acted alone either.

I don't feel the police have an idea at all what has happened, I can't believe they will do these repetitive searches in the same spots every day now. It's just gardening really, they're seen to be doing and it's almost embarrassing to see a couple of hours a day strimming bushes. They even went under water the other day and came out after an hour or two. Why was that? What was the point in doint a few straight lines with divers in a large lake? All of this I feel is a massive smokescreen, no way will the police admit they are stumped. For them to suddenly turn round after two weeks and say " she may have come to harm " is very alarming - IE, they have no idea.

I don't even think either of them actually got to the park.

He's either dropped her off somewhere and someone else got involved.

He's either killed her and dumped her out of the way

He's either dropped her off and she had an accident - unlikely now.

For me, I doubt now she will ever be found.

This idiot polish guy seems thick as **** but maybe he isn't.

I would gamble my house that she isn't local, he seems to have covered his tracks exceptionally well to me.

Think I'll be taking a back seat and just keep my eyes on the press for the time being, it drives me mad going round in circles all the time.

Excellent coverage by the locals with the photos, videos and local knowledge, I'm familiar to a degree with the area.

Lets hope she is found one day, and soon preferably. Best wishes to everyone.

I agree 100%.

Possibly a bit of a random thought, but I wonder whether PR has a dog. If so, it would mean that he would be very aware of parks and such like in the area.

I did the drive tonight just after 23:20, from Welly, right on to Beresford and back out of Wellesley on to Beverley Road. 30mph all the way down Beverley Rd, and 20mph down Beresford and Wellesley.

Took me the grand total of 00:03:40. That quick.

Here ya go

All of the videos run consecutively

In the first video I turn on to Beverley Road at 23:24:20 or 1 minute 50 seconds in. I slow down outside Welly on the left at 23:25:15.

In the second I turn into Beresford Avenue at 23:27:45 or 15 seconds in. Libbys bench and the adjacent bus stop can be seen on the left. I emerge from Weelesley at 23:28:55 I also nip down Haworth and up Newland.

Third is just a continuation of Newland and back on to Beverley Road and passing Welly again, this time on the right hand side

Last edited:
Its pretty quiet along Beresford Avenue, in fact its pretty quiet almost everywhere. I wonder whether Libby's disappearance has meant that people are not going out after dark as much as before.

Here ya go

All of the videos run consecutively

In the first video I turn on to Beverley Road at 23:24:20 or 1 minute 50 seconds in. I slow down outside Welly on the left at 23:25:15.

In the second I turn into Beresford Avenue at 23:27:45 or 15 seconds in. Libbys bench and the adjacent bus stop can be seen on the left. I emerge from Weelesley at 23:28:55 I also nip down Haworth and up Newland.

Third is just a continuation of Newland and back on to Beverley Road and passing Welly again, this time on the right hand side
Around here that excursion into the bus lane would win a nice b&w portrait of your car at a bargain price of £30.

Around here that excursion into the bus lane would win a nice b&w portrait of your car at a bargain price of £30.

I have a magic "Taxi" plate that makes me immune from such things.

Plus Bus lanes in Hull are only in effect at certain times for the most part. Laughably one of the most violated bus/taxi lanes in Hull does not have a camera, is never enforced, and almost everybody that drives down it each day is unaware that it is a bus lane despite the glaring notice either side of it as you enter it

Plus Bus lanes in Hull are only in effect at certain times for the most part. Laughably one of the most violated bus/taxi lanes in Hull does not have a camera, is never enforced, and almost everybody that drives down it each day is unaware that it is a bus lane despite the glaring notice either side of it as you enter it
Oh no! your not the fake taxi driver are you!

Here they have cameras on every bus lane, every where. Accidentally end up in a bus lane for even a few yards and you are guaranteed a fine.

Here they have cameras on every bus lane, every where. Accidentally end up in a bus lane for even a few yards and you are guaranteed a fine.

Bus lanes tend to be in effect between 07:30 and 09:30 in the morning heading in to the city centre, and 16:00 to 18:30 heading out.

There are a couple of exceptions to that rule - these are in effect 24hrs a day, one is outside of Princes Quay shopping centre the other is Brook Street (the one everybody currently gets away with)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Pabo1998