CO CO - Kelsey Berreth, 29, Woodland Park, Teller County, 22 Nov 2018 - #38 *ARREST*

Status
Not open for further replies.
I can't believe the audacity of PF telling CB that he couldn't figure out KB's security questions to access her online phone records. IMO, that shows how controlling he was of KB - trying to access her records with the excuse that she had previously set that up. I'm sure he was also trying to cover himself after his horrific crimes.

According to the Rs, KK got a new phone "number" at some point. I'm hoping that was because hers was confiscated, when her home was searched, as opposed to her getting rid of it before LE was on to her.

From the Rs' interview:

On Nov. 27, Patty learned Krystal got a new phone number and was told Krystal had spoken with law enforcement.

“I don’t know why she didn’t, I don’t know if she was scared,” Patty said. “That’s what got reported back to me. That she had gone to the police. I didn’t know until almost two weeks later that she hadn’t.”

Part Two: Twin Falls couple discusses tough call to FBI

The above date might be a mistake on the Rs' part. Dec 3rd, a week later and the day Kelsey's disappearance was made public, is more plausible (if not, things are even worse for KK). Since KK allegedly did not go to the police like Rs were initially told, she likely changed her number before being contacted by LE.

You nailed it, MassGuy.

And CB. Woman of the decade.
I’m not an emotional person, but there is no way in hell I could go on tv and keep it together, knowing in the back of my mind that this animal had killed my daughter.

The jury might not believe KK, but they will absolutely believe CB.

He’s toast, and that’s without everything else that law enforcement has.

It also places PF and KB in Colorado Springs on the 22nd. Perhaps explains the landfill search there.

Yeah, maybe, or it's just another one of his lies. We know she was at the store, and her neighbor saw his truck parked behind both her vehicles after she was seen at the store, per articles posted previously.

I'm not so sure. It sounds like he had her gun to take away the opportunity for her to protect herself, and her key so he could have access to her home, leaving her vulnerable. Imo

Well, MsBetsy, I might just have to agree with you, the more I read that! But the possibility may have to remain open.
MOO, MOO

It’s both good and hard to learn about these details. It was easy to have disgust for PF when he was silent. Now that he has been given more of a voice from CB’s accounts, my disgust for him has multiplied.

I’m curious about the Cracker Barrel. I’m trying to figure out how and why this became part of PF’s “story.”

I’m not an emotional person, but there is no way in hell I could go on tv and keep it together, knowing in the back of my mind that this animal had killed my daughter.

The jury might not believe KK, but they will absolutely believe CB.

He’s toast, and that’s without everything else that law enforcement has.
She has strength beyond measure. That is the truth

Ignoring all of the other crap PF spewed, if my daughter was suddenly unreachable but her newly ex-fiance kept contacting me, my hinky meter would be going nuts. Her parents have shown so much class and restraint and I know baby K is right where she needs to be.

New information in Kelsey Berreth wrongful death lawsuit
Cheryl and Darrell Berreth, Kelsey’s parents, filed an amended complaint with new details on their belief of what happened to their daughter.

Per the complaint, they believe Patrick Frazee wanted full custody of their 1-year-old daughter Kaylee, but Kelsey wouldn’t consent to that.

“Upon information and belief, Frazee had motive to kill Kelsey in that he wanted full custody of KB and/or Kelsey to leave KB with him and Kelsey would not agree ,” the complaint read.

The Berreths also accuse Frazee of lying to them about his last contact with Kelsey, saying he’s been spreading false information throughout the investigation.

On Dec. 2, when Cheryl called Frazee with questions about Kelsey, the Berreths claim Frazee said he “had had enough and wasn’t going to deal with things anymore,” per the complaint. They also said Frazee suggested Kelsey had possibly “flown somewhere with a friend or co-worker.”

Kelsey’s parents believe she was also at risk, alleging Frazee had access to her townhome and her gun. “Upon information and belief, Frazee had an opportunity to kill Kelsey or have Kelsey killed in that he had her keys and, because he had her gun, she was vulnerable to an attack,” they said.

This is a bombshell if there ever was one.

Since day one, custody was the only motive that I could come up with, and this seems to solidify that.

His lies have been documented, and will come back to bite him in the *advertiser censored*.

CB knew exactly what she was doing in those media interviews. Truly a thing of beauty.

I don’t know how she did it.

bbm
Steel Magnolia comes to mind. What beauty and strength in such a time of pain and anxiety.

It’s both good and hard to learn about these details. It was easy to have disgust for PF when he was silent. Now that he has been given more of a voice from CB’s accounts, my disgust for him has multiplied.

I’m curious about the Cracker Barrel. I’m trying to figure out how and why this became part of PF’s “story.”

That sounds like a big load of horse manure to me, and I'm hoping LE has been able to either verify that or refute it with phone records/tower pings/gps.

I don't think we've learned the depths of his wickedness yet, but this new article is making it clearer.

ETA: To be clear, I'm not disagreeing with what you posted, allboys, I'm saying that what PF is claiming sounds like horse manure. I'm sorry I wasn't clear about that.

Last edited:

Since day one, custody was the only motive that I could come up with, and this seems to solidify that.

His lies have been documented, and will come back to bite him in the *advertiser censored*.

CB knew exactly what she was doing in those media interviews. Truly a thing of beauty.

BBM

^^^^^^THIS^^^^^^This is what a tough woman is right here!!! THANK YOU @MassGuy for stating
THIS!

I agree. I’ve said custody was likely the motive all along too. (One post of mine was deleted by mods as O/t when I explained similar dynamics between me and my late abusive husband who threatened to have me killed multiple times in large part because I’d filed for divorce and he wanted full custody too).

I'm not so sure. It sounds like he had her gun to take away the opportunity for her to protect herself, and her key so he could have access to her home, leaving her vulnerable. Imo

so did KB really trust PF to leave "her gun" with him? if it was for protection, why wouldn't she keep it with her? giving it to him does not really make sense. so is this a lie?

so did KB really trust PF to leave "her gun" with him? if it was for protection, why wouldn't she keep it with her? giving it to him does not really make sense. so is this a lie?
I think if we’ve learned anything, it’s to assume that everything he says is a lie, until proven otherwise.

Just like Chris Watts.

Why do I feel like after that doc last night on PF objecting to the information release, that CB called her attorney and essentially said, "Release the hounds!" I know I would do much the same if my child's murderer was hiding behind Colorado's screwy laws.
MOO, MOO
AND PS, CB....if I'm even near right....BRAVO!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
hannahdunnam