CO CO - Kelsey Berreth, 29, Woodland Park, Teller County, 22 Nov 2018 - #38 *ARREST*

Status
Not open for further replies.
Currently can’t access nor express more sophisticated words about this particular paragraph than OMG and WTF.
What a pathetic MF PF is.
His incredible cruelty is beyond disgusting. He views his child as property. What the document confirms for me is that PF wanted the baby for the money she will bring in from Social Security. PF doesn't carry an ounce of empathy for what he has done to his own child.

JMO

so did KB really trust PF to leave "her gun" with him? if it was for protection, why wouldn't she keep it with her? giving it to him does not really make sense. so is this a lie?

I think PF took her gun as another way to control and intimidate her in the days, weeks, or months before - perhaps that was part of the emotional abuse before he murdered her. He could have used some lame excuse about needing the gun to protect himself from wildlife bc he forgot his or something. Who knows really but he clearly knows how to spin some tall tales so..... JMO.

“Upon information and belief, Frazee had the motive to kill Kelsey in that he wanted full custody of [Kaylee Berreth] and/or Kelsey to leave [Kaylee Berreth] with him and Kelsey would not agree,” the amended civil complaint reads.

The complaint continues by alleging that Frazee told Berreth’s mother Cheryl-Lee several lies “knowing that Kelsey was dead because he had killed her, or caused her to be killed, on November 22, 2018.”

On Dec. 2, 2018, the filing states that Cheryl-Lee Berreth called Frazee to ask him if everything was “okay.” Frazee responded “here’s the story…,” then proceeding to lie repeatedly about his breakup with Berreth, their custody status, future plans for November 25, and frustrations they were having in their relationship. Following that call, Cheryl-Lee Berreth called the Woodland Park Police and asked for officers to check on Berreth at her home. Officers then reported back that her vehicles were at the house, but no one was answering the door. At that point, Cheryl-Lee Berreth asked Frazee to print a copy of Berreth’s phone records.

The next day, Frazee called Cheryl-Lee Berreth and said he couldn’t access her phone records because he “didn’t know the answers to the access questions,” and that he thought Berreth may have opened her own phone plan, and changed her number. Frazee also told Cheryl-Lee “I love your daughter,” and that Woodland Park was a safe place and they “didn’t need to worry about foul play.”

New Court Documents Reveal Possible Motive In Kelsey Berreth Death

Frazee allegedly told Cheryl that he and Kelsey had broken up on Thanksgiving Day and agreed to split custody of their daughter. That same day, Kelsey left Kaylee with Frazee while she “figured out what she was going to do” according to the phone call documented in the amended complaint.
This type of projection and blame shifting is so appalling, yet so extremely informative about what PF was up to.

He is basically saying, Baby K was with him as “he figured out what he was going to do.”

He sure was busy figuring stuff out. Just way over on the dark side and in exceedingly murky waters.

This is such a consistent mind game played by these people. Whatever they accuse other people of doing, that is exactly what they did, are doing, or going to do.

Last edited:
FWIW, I checked and there is a Cracker Barrel in Co Springs and it is open on Thanksgiving. wonder if anyone else we know of was there.
The cameras will talk, as will their cell phones.

It wouldn’t have taken long to verify this, and it’s either a damning lie, or an intriguing clue.

Especially if they had company, as you suggest.

so did KB really trust PF to leave "her gun" with him? if it was for protection, why wouldn't she keep it with her? giving it to him does not really make sense. so is this a lie?

LIES, yes imo. Why would she leave her gun with him when I am sure he had several of his own. Maybe he just gave away the murder weapon with that lie. He killed her with her own gun. Seems like he leaked out little truths with all of his lies. He had the house keys too!

Continued prayers of comfort and strength to C&DB and all other family and friends of KB. I hope they are sustained by their happy memories of KB and watching baby K grow.

I remember the discussion here about all this carp - pages upon pages of it and it makes me so mad! :mad:

"The documents also allege that Frazee encouraged false reports about Kelsey, including that the couple were not engaged, that Kelsey was not Kaylee's primary caregiver, that Kelsey had gone to rehab, that she had run off before, that she had abandoned the baby in Frazee's care and that she "had 'issues' that would warrant Frazee “getting full custody."

LIES, yes imo. Why would she leave her gun with him when I am sure he had several of his own. Maybe he just gave away the murder weapon with that lie. He killed her with her own gun. Seems like he leaked out little truths with all of his lies. He had the house keys too!
He had her key. Maybe he took her gun to make sure he didn't get shot when he arrived to carry out his plan. Robbery?
MOO

Hmmm. Why would they need to meet in Colorado Springs when KB's neighbor saw his truck at her residence that day around 12:30-1:00 p.m.?
Perhaps to imply that he wasn't in her house that day (when and where the crime took place). Did he also pick up the baby at the restaurant? Could the restaurant verify it after all this time?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cariboucampfire73