MO MO - Lucas Conyers, 36, Sikeston, Mississippi County, 15 Jan 2019

cybervampira

Reaction score
Missing man out of Mississippi Co., MO considered endangered

Lucas Conyers was last seen on Tuesday, Jan. 15 in Sikeston, Mo.

Conyers is 36, with brown hair and blue eyes. He is 6′4″ and weighs 285 pounds.
CMRSPCVMMZCTZNSBVQZCSXI5ZI.jpg

He was last seen wearing tan cargo pants, a long sleeve shirt and blue tennis shoes. Officials said he may have a baseball hat and a camouflage backpack.

Conyers has a tribal band and woman tattooed on his left arm as well as on his back and rib cage.

He was last seen driving a 2019 gray/silver Nissan Frontier with Louisiana license plates Y29397.

Missing man out of Mississippi Co., MO considered endangered, vehicle ID’d in TX

Authorities legally pinged Conyers’ cell phone in Temple, Texas at 4 a.m. on Wednesday, Jan. 16 before it was turned off.

A license plate reader identified his vehicle at 12 p.m. on Wednesday, Jan. 16 in Austin, Texas.

The sheriff’s dept. is following up on more leads.

More info above.
I don't see a FB for him but family members/friends are posting info
STILL MISSING!

I wonder if someone possibly carjacked him? That would explain the car being in TX and his cell being in there with it. You’d think they’d have found him if they shot him as they took the car or just left him stranded. Maybe they are forcing him to drive? I’m just thinking out loud. This is all JMO, of course.

I agree with the carjacking theory. I think he picked up a hitchhiker and that person got mad when he refused to take him further because he had to work the next day.

I agree with the carjacking theory. I think he picked up a hitchhiker and that person got mad when he refused to take him further because he had to work the next day.

That’s a good theory, too. I keep hoping he just had a need for a break and drove off. I know that’s not likely. He sounds very reliable. I hope he’s ok.

I do not know Lucas Conyers but he is from my area. He was to stay in a hotel in Greenville, MS and get on a riverboat the next morning January 15th. He did not show up to the hotel nor work the next day which was not like him. He was spotted on a surveillance camera in Texarkana, Arkansas Jan 15 at 9 pm. Texarkana is way off the beaten bath between Missouri and Mississippi. His cell phone was pinged in Temple, TX Jan 16 4 am before turned off. His truck license plate was read in Austin, TX at 12 pm Jan 16. I have heard nothing since then. He was driving a 2019 truck that may have been the target? But why didn't he try for help in the gas station in Texarkana. Of course, he could have been threatened even though he was a big man 6'4". I worry that someone was headed to Mexico with him and/or the brand new truck. I know he has a family that is very much missing him. I pray he is found safe and very soon!
Missing man out of Mississippi Co., MO considered endangered, vehicle ID’d in TX

Update for Lucas’s sister

Hello everyone!
As promised, I’m passing along any new information as I receive it.
I received a call this afternoon from Mississippi County Sherriffs Dept. letting us know that they found the truck in Brownsville, TX, in Lowe’s parking lot. They are now in contact with the DEA to find out if Lucas has crossed the border. It will probably be Monday before we we get that information. They are also getting in touch with Lowe’s to get video.
Again, I ask that you continue to pray for his safe return.
Thank you all for your prayers and support thus far!
I will update as I know more.

Missing Mississippi County man back home with family​

Thursday, February 21, 2019
CHARLESTON, Mo. — A Charleston man who had been missing since mid-January has safely located and is back with his family.
Family, friends and law enforcement had been searching for Lucas Conyers, 36, who was last seen Jan. 15 in Sikeston. On Feb. 8, The AWARE Foundation Inc. made an update via its Facebook page that Conyers had been located and is safe. The post said: “The family wanted everyone to know know how much they appreciated all your help and the prayers you sent their way.”
The Mississippi County Sheriff’s Office worked with Missouri Division of Drug and Crime Control, Mississippi Highway Patrol and Arkansas Highway Patrol on the case after Conyers was reported missing. He was captured on surveillance camera at a gas station in Texarkana, Ark., at 9 p.m. Jan. 15. A family member identified him from the video, the Mississippi County Sheriff’s Office previously reported. Authorities legally “pinged” Conyers’ cell phone in Temple, Texas, at 4 a.m. Jan. 16 before it was turned off.
A license plate reader identified his vehicle at noon Jan. 16 in in Austin, Texas. There was a large community response when Conyers was not heard from for several days.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
crimedeepdives23
Back