Found Deceased FL - Tashaun Jackson, 31, Cocoa, 9 Feb 2019

doodles1211

Reaction score
view

Police tweeted that Tashaun Jackson was last seen around 3 p.m. at the 7-Eleven at 947 Dixon Blvd.

Police also released a photo of Jackson in the store.

Detectives said they do not suspect foul play was involved in her disappearance but asked anyone with information about Jackson to call 321-313-3270.

No other details have been released.

Have you seen this person?
Tashaun Jackson was reported missing over the weekend. She was last seen on February 9th at around 3 p.m. at the 7-11 at 947 Dixon Blvd. The image below is from the store surveillance...https://t.co/bAOUCsN47H — CocoaPolice (@cocoapolice) February 11, 2019

Cocoa police seek information about missing woman

Tashaun Jackson, 31, was last seen on surveillance video at the 7-11 in the 900-block of Dixon Boulevard in Cocoa.

Jackson's family said she got phone calls from an unknown phone number before she arrived at the 7-11 and while she was there. They believe it may have something to do with her disappearance.

Jackson's family will gather Thursday to start a ground search for any clues.

Crimeline is offering a $1,000 reward for information that helps to solve this case. The family is also offering a $5,000 for information leading to Jackson's discovery.

Cocoa family continues search for missing mother of four

DzSAQM0W0AA6Ahx.jpg

The clerk at the 7-11 said Tashaun told her she had gotten a call from a man she did not know and he told her to meet him at 7-11. She left on foot and the clerk saw a car leave the parking lot. That is just odd - both the call and the fact that she actually went to meet him. Store clerk says missing Cocoa woman received strange call before her disappearance

Wow. This is incredibly creepy to me. Very clear it has something to do with this unknown caller- can LE look up the number without her phone? I wonder what the heck this stranger said in order to lure her there?!?!

I agree, huuuge red flag. Any sources for witnessing the rape or anything to do with upcoming trial? Nothing was stated in above link about it.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
wdavewong
Back