Australia Australia - Allecha Boyd, 27, Wagga Wagga, NSW, 10 Aug 2017 *Arrest*

That is so wrong, DR S.. particularly as the body of Allecha is still missing.
This whole event is wrong , dodgy and peculiar , even for Wagga Wagga, I cant come to grips with any of it..

Some rumours about young boy , whose body was found on the roadside, not on the road to Coolamon but on the road going south west of town, a few months ago, no one can figure out how he died, but there he is, dead , 14 yrs of age . And the story is, he had been staying with Hagen , at some stage, last year, …
this is all so true and so weird things do not add up I live very close to Wagga and there is some gossip of what happened to Allecha with police involved FEEL SO SAD FOR HER FAMILY I DONT THINK THEY WILL EVER GET ANSWERS ITS ALL A COVERUP THEY ALLREADY KNOW WHERE SHE IS AND SHE WONT BE FOUND.

oh I live an hour from Wagga an hour from west Wyalong and about 3 from Dubbo guess you wont be calling in for coffee lol

ahhh the people are super, the land is harsh and so unforgiving!.. I should have known not to vent my real distress having to do the run out of Sydney around the Western Remote Areas.. please forgive me!>

this is all so true and so weird things do not add up I live very close to Wagga and there is some gossip of what happened to Allecha with police involved FEEL SO SAD FOR HER FAMILY I DONT THINK THEY WILL EVER GET ANSWERS ITS ALL A COVERUP THEY ALLREADY KNOW WHERE SHE IS AND SHE WONT BE FOUND.

Nothing is adding up! it seems to be one of the laziest murders in NSW, and there doesn't seem to be any sort of outrage about the delays, the suspects, the sentences ( so far ) … and , sure, I make bad jokes about Wagga, and Dubbo, and god help us, West Wyalong ( where NSW teachers go to die ) but this whole event is way over the odds, even for Wagga.

The police being involved, why doesn't this surprise me? I heard the bloody ARMY was involved, and this stuff comes from people who are not generally given to hyberpole, or dramatization. It just is not making any logical sense, so far.

hefty to the max, Dr. S... also, I had forgotten that he tried to carry on as if he was going to shoot himself, that he actually gave himself up in a panic, which doesn't bode well for his mental health. There isn't a lot of treatment for those kind of issues in remand, and certainly not when he cops his sentence.

And your webclip reminded me that Hagen is being sentenced out of the Sydney Supreme Court, not on the Circuit Court out of Wagga, again, thanks for that headsup, too.

Shephard is still on the Wagga Circuit, I THINK!.. I've been wrong 3 times in a row now. Hit the trifecta, going for the quaddy.

Shephard is being moved around the jail system, about once every couple of months to keep him safe.
Hagan has conditions to adhere to, otherwise if he doesn't he goes in for 8yrs. But if he does follow his conditions, he's dead anyway. No one likes a dog.

Shephard is being moved around the jail system, about once every couple of months to keep him safe.
Hagan has conditions to adhere to, otherwise if he doesn't he goes in for 8yrs. But if he does follow his conditions, he's dead anyway. No one likes a dog.
may I ask how you know Shephard is being moved around within the jail system?

A deadly love triangle was revealed today in the court hearing for Samuel Shephard - the man accused of murdering Allecha Boyd in 2017.

Standing as a witness, Shephard's ex-girlfriend exposed it all.

a deadly love triangle, ey ?.. is there any other sort of love triangle?.. . How Hagen got into the middle of it is a question I want answered.

Such a young bloke for the trouble he found himself in that awful day. How he came to be driving Allecha to Coolamon.. who's idea was that? .. was he some sort of shotgun rider for Allecha, the gunslinging young enforcer, to back up some ultimatum to be delivered to either him or her at Coolamon?..

That's is the problem in outback AU.. If you don't have land and farm holdings, which can fill in 26 hours in 24, there is too much time, and things , little things, ordinary things get heated and go nuclear... no jobs, no water, no access to affordable education, no social infrastructure, just long , hot days, watching the dust swirl around the tracks of various bird droppings, maybe the days in Coolamon are made suddenly interesting by a strange car, in a slightly different shade , looking lost and travelling thru town. …

One could well ask, how to get thru these long years out there without chemical assistance, really... It should be hardly surprising that stuff that relieves the mind from the weight and force of the sun on the top of the head are seen as indispensable, certainly not a matter of criminal intent but of necessity.

And still no body. No one is going to admit to that part of this murder, it seems.

‘A man has admitted killing NSW woman Allecha Boyd, whose grave has never been found.

Samuel John Shephard pleaded guilty to the 2017 murder of the Wagga Wagga chef when he appeared before the NSW Supreme Court on Friday.

The pre-trial admission may entitle him to a small reduction on his sentence, which is to be handed down in February 2020.

Shephard, aged in his 30s, has also pleaded guilty to drug supply.’

‘Tracey Lee King, a Coolamon woman aged in her 30s, also appeared before the court on Friday, pleading guilty to being an accessory after the fact between October 2017 and August 2018.

She is due to be sentenced in December.’

Man pleads guilty to murder of chef whose body was never found

well spotted, Bo... ..

Hagen shouldn't be allowed out until he produces the body.

It's a big mystery to me why the body is such a huge prize to Hagen and Shepherd and King. If you lay it out, Shephard has admitted to killing Tracey, King has admitted to being an accessory, and Hagen has admitted to driving the body to a place, and burying her. But for some mysterious reason they all seem to be very shy, very coy and fey about stating where the body is. I don't get the problem there!...

It was a horrible story, useless people killing someone they thought was a rival, like as if there is some sort of rabid competition out in Wagga. A few hundred dollars worth of drugs, none of them were in the top echelon, they were lowest on the totem pole of dealers.

Shephard is an old name in the area, Wagga down to Rand , Urana, Lockhart.. never wealthy, always land poor and credit poor, battlers, .. sheep, wheat, those knocked most about by fluctuations in wool prices and drought. Many cousins and large families of average distinction.. no mayors or councilors or teachers, or bank managers. …

Allecha Boyd's killer ex used her public execution 'to foster reputation as hard man', court hears

'According to facts tendered to the Supreme Court in Wagga Wagga, Shephard shot Ms Boyd a number of times in front of two witnesses and, together with accomplice Anthony Shane Hagan, buried her body in nearby Lester State Forest.

On Monday, Shephard was described by prosecutor Trevor Bailey as an influential drug dealer in the region, who used the public execution of Ms Boyd to build his reputation as a fearsome man who dealt harshly with anyone who crossed him or his family.'

Mr Bailey ( State Prosecutor) described Shephard's actions on the fateful night as "arrogant, ambitious and audacious".

"This offender intended to foster a reputation for himself in the world of drugs in which he moved as a hard man," he said.

"It was no accident that this murder was committed in front of witnesses — that was precisely what he had intended to happen.

"This was an offence with a good deal of thought and planning.'

Well..... I suppose one's rep as a 'hard man' of Coolamon, ( 1 crossroad, 2 shops open, a tiny shabby hall, ) has to be maintained. Drugs and all the paraphernalia surrounding the use , addiction , the buying, the selling, the production , the networking, the ambience, the bloody relentless persistence about the whole industry is something that is almost tailor made for huge swaths of Western NSW.

The loneliness, the hopelessness , the underlying determination to live outside the boundaries... the competition is fierce, the rewards so small. Shephard's take home pay and certainly Hagens would be minute, tiny, barely enough to pay the rent, yet! it meant life and death, someone else's death to pay for it.

Of course, Allecha could have been more savvy, more street wise, less naïve, all those things and more, she was not a country girl, though... it all looks so harmless and so lifeless and so eternally the same... she would never have realized how her approach was never , ever going to work out there. Never.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
clintbentwood
Back