UK - Alesha MacPhail, 6, raped & murdered, Ardbeg, Isle of Bute, Scotland, 2 Jul 2018 -*arrest* #2

Status
Not open for further replies.
Clearly, the black nike top was not being worn when alesha was being carried or it was washed clean of fibres(if possible) before being left “fresh (looking)”on the beach
Yes but fibers would still have been on Aleshas clothes if it was worn during

Quite a lot of circumstantial evidence has been produced but for me the most difficult for the defence to explain away would be his mother agreeing the boxers on the beach looked like her son’s...she probably would have washed them plenty of times for him even if she hadn’t bought them for him...I really can’t see the defence being able explain this away. This really is a tragic case, I, like others, am beginning to believe his own mother knows it was her own son that committed this terrible crime...

Impossible to imagine what hell that woman must be going through. If there is any substance to rumours she must be destroyed. She couldn’t have known her son was capable of such a thing, who could really.? I bet she blames herself too it’s just horrific all round No matter what the outcome she has to deal with it all too

Yes but fibers would still have been on Aleshas clothes if it was worn during
Indeed so it was not worn whilst carrying the little girl. The accused said he gave it to TMc...surely if she was trying to frame him she would have used it but it has come up clean assuming of course this is the actual top he left his house wearing...

Indeed so it was not worn whilst carrying the little girl. The accused said he gave it to TMc...surely if she was trying to frame him she would have used it but it has come up clean assuming of course this is the actual top he left his house wearing...
I am struggling with what the person carrying alesha was wearing. I assumed they had their head covered, explains a hoody being worn by the accused. But how did no fibre transfer to her clothing? Was she wrapped in say a blanket? Was the hoody then removed at the wooded area before the rest of the crime was to take place, then be thrown onto the sea after? Regarding CCTV of shoreline I thought the figures head was covered.

Impossible to imagine what hell that woman must be going through. If there is any substance to rumours she must be destroyed. She couldn’t have known her son was capable of such a thing, who could really.? I bet she blames herself too it’s just horrific all round No matter what the outcome she has to deal with it all too

It’s absolutely heartbreaking for many people especially those who loved Alesha and even those who loved the accused...it truly is a tragedy ... human nature spans the angelic to the demonic and sadly on that fateful night the darkest forces came through and created so much pain

I am struggling with what the person carrying alesha was wearing. I assumed they had their head covered, explains a hoody being worn by the accused. But how did no fibre transfer to her clothing? Was she wrapped in say a blanket? Was the hoody then removed at the wooded area before the rest of the crime was to take place, then be thrown onto the sea after? Regarding CCTV of shoreline I thought the figures head was covered.
Who said the figure’s head was “covered” please?

But the 30 fibres forensics found were described as being “black”

Photographic evidence showed a kitchen knife and several items of male clothing, including a pair of men's boxer shorts, jogging bottoms and a hooded top, which were discovered near her body.

Images showed an inside-out pair of men's grey jogging bottoms with a pair of men's boxer shorts inside.

The joggers washed up on the beach were deffinitley grey

Photographic evidence showed a kitchen knife and several items of male clothing, including a pair of men's boxer shorts, jogging bottoms and a hooded top, which were discovered near her body.

Images showed an inside-out pair of men's grey jogging bottoms with a pair of men's boxer shorts inside.

The joggers washed up on the beach were deffinitley grey

So why on earth are forensics talking about 30 “black” fibres ?

So why on earth are forensics talking about 30 “black” fibres ?
Sarah Jones, a forensic scientist, also gave evidence on the sixth day of the trial.

She told the court that her studies showed a total of 69 black and grey fibres from jogging trousers and boxers recovered from the shoreline on the island were "indistinguishable" from those found on Alesha's clothes.

A mixture of both grey and black. Maybe the joggers were grey but the cord ties ( that you tighten around your waist ) were black maybe? I don’t know

Sarah Jones, a forensic scientist, also gave evidence on the sixth day of the trial.

She told the court that her studies showed a total of 69 black and grey fibres from jogging trousers and boxers recovered from the shoreline on the island were "indistinguishable" from those found on Alesha's clothes.

A mixture of both grey and black. Maybe the joggers were grey but the cord ties ( that you tighten around your waist ) were black maybe? I don’t know

Ah...this is the quoteI was referring to in the Daily Mail

Ms Jones told the court: 'Overall we consider the black polyester and black viscose fibres found on Alesha MacPhail's vest came from the jogging bottoms found on the shoreline in Ardbeg.'

Some 30 black polyester fibres and 13 black viscose fibres were found on Alesha's pants and shorts, which were discovered close by her body.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member