CO CO - Kelsey Berreth, 29, Woodland Park, Teller County, 22 Nov 2018 - #39 *ARREST*

Status
Not open for further replies.
Near it not in it? What about PF's truck? Did he put that black bag down next to her car before putting it in his truck?

I cant draw my stick diagram right now but remember how her 2 cars were parked which left a hidden lane leading right up to his vehicle which was parked sideways in front of her 2 vehicles.

Sam Kraemer‏ @SamKraemerTV
Adams says there was no video/photos to show Kenney entered Berreth’s townhome. He says a utilities worker & a friend of Frazee’s showed up on surveillance. Adams said the friend was there to pick up a package. @KOAA #KelseyBerreth #PatrickFrazee #KrystalKenney

9:20 AM - 19 Feb 2019

ETA: I recall CB requested PF collect a package on doorstep during phone call with PF (when PF alleged he was in Westcliffe).

LIVE: Tweets from the courtroom for Patrick Frazee

Krystal Lee was seen in Colorado on November 24th at a Conoco in Florissant. #PatrickFrazee was seen in the same video. He was filling up a gas can. He WAS at the gas station the same time as Krystal Lee.

Surveillance’s from an ENT Credit Union shows #PatrickFrazee truck and a “black tote” in the bed of the truck. Commander says that tote plays a significant role in #KelseyBerreth disappearance. Hoping to find out what was inside it.

IMO, PF used that gas can to light the black tote on fire someplace not far from Florissant.

I wish they would tell us the times of these phone calls - 11/22 is so important - we know they were together with the flowers and caught on camera at around 1:30 I think? and if he arrives at his Mom's at 2:30 - when did he call KK and SF? I think he went back in the dark (maybe the middle of the night) and removed her from the townhouse? JMO

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Aegon_the_Conqueror