CO CO - Kelsey Berreth, 29, Woodland Park, Teller County, 22 Nov 2018 - #39 *ARREST*

Status
Not open for further replies.
ProBins-wheel-well-hump%20storage-bin-humpstor_and_tote_17-lg.jpg
Near it not in it? What about PF's truck? Did he put that black bag down next to her car before putting it in his truck?
In referring to a tote in the truck, I think they’re referring to something like this.

Suv Tool Box - Truck Tool Bin - SUV Locking Tool Case - Truck Locking Storage Bin

what's w/ utility worker/PF friend picking up pkg. on Tgiving day?
Did this guy take the body?

Remember in the amended complaint from the B's it states that CB asked PF to go to KB's to pick up a package, but he said he was in another city (can't remember the name), so he probably sent his friend. Truth being told, he probably wanted to stay as far away from the condo as he could after murdering her

I would think of those as tool boxes,,, when they said black plastic tote I went with the big square plastic bins which can come in a large size.
They use both terms to describe it. From the link:

Pro Bin Tote Box - Portable Storage for SUVs and Pickup Trucks.
The Pro Bin Tote is a portable storage unit that's designed to hold your gear, tools, rifles, shotguns, ammo, and anything else you may want to store securely in the back of most SUVs and pickup trucks. It's constructed from heavy duty polyethylene and comes with a lifetime warranty. The Tote SUV tool box is a legal gun case in most states and holds up to 4 rifles or shotguns with or without scopes in an upright position. Scroll down for more information on the Pro Bin Tote.​

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
paladeer