CO CO - Kelsey Berreth, 29, Woodland Park, Teller County, 22 Nov 2018 - #39 *ARREST*

Status
Not open for further replies.
Jennifer Kovaleski‏Verified account @JennKovaleski 2m2 minutes ago
Biggest reaction in the courtroom all morning as Agent Slater says Krystal Lee Kenney came out to Colorado in March of 2018 and told officers she had an intimate relationship with #PatrickFrazee. Says she didn't know about #KelseyBerreth or Kaylee until later on. @DenverChannel

Sam Kraemer‏ @SamKraemerTV 1m1 minute ago
Slater: Krystal said Frazee would call her with questions about medicine for Kaylee, since she’s a nurse. Kenney says Frazee called Kelsey a terrible mother, physically abusive toward Kaylee. She said Frazee cited examples. @KOAA #KelseyBerreth #PatrickFrazee

C. Chase Golightly‏ @cgolightlyKRDO 32s33 seconds ago
Slater: Krystal told investigators that #PatrickFrazee told her that #KelseyBerreth was abusive toward their child

Krystal Lee was contacted by investigators. She told them she didn't know who #PatrickFrazee or #KelseyBerreth was. Slater went to Idaho to talk to Krystal again. She was taken to the Twin Falls Police Department. She wouldn't talk without an attorney. @KKTV11News
That's freaking awesome! She lied to police! Awesome, awesome, awesome!

Krystal Lee was contacted by investigators. She told them she didn't know who #PatrickFrazee or #KelseyBerreth was. Slater went to Idaho to talk to Krystal again. She was taken to the Twin Falls Police Department. She wouldn't talk without an attorney. @KKTV11News

aww, a little damper on your las vegas fun.. KK.. MS got stressed out too??...

Sam Kraemer‏ @SamKraemerTV
One example: Kaylee returned to Frazee’s custody with burns on the top & bottom of her hands. Kelsey said it was from grabbing a curling iron. Krystal said that wouldn’t make sense. Another example claimed Kelsey slammed Kaylee’s hand in the fridge. @KOAA #KelseyBerreth

I am wondering if he attacked her while she was fixing her hair in the bathroom?
Yes or in the shower since she was up late into the morning taking care of his sorry behind, she might have wanted to take a quick shower and he blindsided her there.

Please God, if true, left Baby K have been napping, please!

I call BS on that story about WP getting put in a jail cell next to PF. The police know WP really well, there is no way they would put him next to PF's jail cell.

I watched a YT video he did after he got out and he said PF got a haircut and that was before we saw PF with his haircut at the pre-trial custody conference on Feb 7th. :eek:

Carol McKinley‏ @CarolAMcKinley 1m1 minute ago
As Slater talks about Krystal and Patrick's relationship, #PatrickFrazee has shifted away from his attorneys and is looking down and away. Krystal told police she didn't know about kelsey and the baby until 5 months after they started seeing eachother. #KelseyBerreth

Sam Kraemer‏ @SamKraemerTV 1m1 minute ago
Slater says his investigation revealed now sign of child abuse toward Kaylee. @KOAA #KelseyBerreth #PatrickFrazee #KrystalKenney

Sam Kraemer‏ @SamKraemerTV 31s32 seconds ago
Now talking about her Nov. 23 visit. Krystal told Slater that her aunt was looking for a particular horse trailer. Krystal reached out to Frazee. She rented a car to drive, stopped for a night in Greeley. Then drove to Woodland Park area. @KOAA #KelseyBerreth #PatrickFrazee

Sam Kraemer‏ @SamKraemerTV
Slater says it’s his understanding that Kelsey’s phone was in close proximity to Frazee’s phone. They were moving west from Woodland Park toward Divide, then later that night toward Florissant & Cripple Creek. @KOAA #KelseyBerreth #PatrickFrazee #KrystalKenney

Cripple Creek is where he supposedly looks after a herd of wild donkeys with his pal. I wonder if he was taking Kelsey there with a plan of killing her there and decided not to, or to scope out a dumping/burning place :/

I appreciate your response. I shouldn't have said "first check," I guess I just mean early in the investigation. No family should have to be the ones to find evidence, especially evidence of violence, in their loved one's disappearance/death. My heart aches for them. Sloppy police work, indeed.

Absolutely, it is heartbreaking. A well trained police officer should have noticed the blood before the Berreths got there. I have been thinking all along that it was cleaned up and not visible to the naked eye. That they could see it (and had to see it and call the police to come back) really is a hard blow. :(

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MelonyAnn