CO CO - Kelsey Berreth, 29, Woodland Park, Teller County, 22 Nov 2018 - #39 *ARREST*

Status
Not open for further replies.
Kim Posey‏Verified account @KimCPosey
Prosecutors are arguing before judge that Sheila Frazee should have to testify alleging that she witnessed Frazee burning a black plastic tote with the victims body inside.
I don’t understand how they could force her to testify. She has already pleaded the 5th. I assume you can do that at any time, not just the formal trial?

Huh? She carried some of those drugs as a nurse? That is news to me... She must be a very special Nurse... I have prescriptive authority as NP and certainty do not have access. She has totally and utterly violated every ethical code for us nurses and human beings... I am sorry; the more I learn the more this plea makes me discontent (to put it nicely).

I’m ready to make a big pile of rocks outside the courtroom to STONE this lying accomplice. She does not deserved to live one more day as a free person.

I hope CB can sue her for Wrongful Death and leave her impoverished

Getting a 1st degree murder conviction without a body can be a risky proposition.

KK is has laid herself bare as utterly evil in today's revelations, and at the same time is tying together a lot of circumstantial evidence against PF. LE would not have some of this evidence without KK.

I needed this lunch recess to let my blood pressure drop back down to 180 over 100 to realize this.

So mistress KK made her way to KB's front door -- maybe even poked her foot inside. Reminiscent of another mistress we know NK with the nerve to enter sacred ground.

And my blood is boiling.....:(
MOO if she brought coffee, the drug was in it. She wasn’t going to put it in coffee once in the apartment!

Edit to omit double typed word

Huh? She carried some of those drugs as a nurse? That is news to me... She must be a very special Nurse... I have prescriptive authority as NP and certainty do not have access. She has totally and utterly violated every ethical code for us nurses and human beings... I am sorry; the more I learn the more this plea makes me discontent (to put it nicely).

I’m not a Dr/nurse and being in hospitals I see how they have drugs locked up/controlled. IDK

Wow, this has gotten real interesting- her aunt was with her in the car while Krystal dropped off a Starbucks coffee for Kelsey? Um, how did Patrick explain who the women were that dropped off her favorite beverage?
It was a cruel hoax orchestrated by PF & KK.

KK actually appeared on KB's doorstep with a coffee to thank her for helping search for her allegedly missing dog. How many ways can you spell E V I L. :eek:

There has to be other charges for her to come. Stalker, poisoner-wannbee, nurse-poser, ...
Those are the charges that she saved herself from by cutting the deal.

It seems to have been worth it, both for her, and the prosecution.

She’s told them a lot of stuff that they wouldn’t otherwise know, things absolutely vital to bringing PF down.

The more we learn, the worse I feel about KK.

I still like the deal though, especially with this forthcoming burning testimony.

Makes me wonder if it was in fact spiked, but kB dumped it out? Moo

I agree and I think this is why there were at least 3 attempts of solicitation. I bet they did try to drug her before thanksgiving and it didnt quite work out because KB must have recognized something was wrong. Then on to Plan B and C.

The version I have, the batteries do not have to be replaced ..simply recharged , you just attach a cord much like a cell phone. They also email you when they’re running out of battery power. Depending on the activity you do not need to re-charge that often. In my case once a month
I don’t have Arlo cameras, but do have exterior cameras. Cameras are designed to capture images within a certain distance and require a certain amount of light. They are for the security of the camera owner, not the neighbors. Daylight movement triggers are at extended distances. At night without a porch light or other ambient light cameras may not pick up any movement. Weather can also affect movement and clarity of the photos/video. The reflective properties and colors of clothing can also mask movement at night.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member