CO CO - Kelsey Berreth, 29, Woodland Park, Teller County, 22 Nov 2018 - #39 *ARREST*

Status
Not open for further replies.
ETA: Repost. the date of coffee & dog incident was Sept 23, 2018

Sam Kraemer‏ @SamKraemerTV
Slater: Kenney parked in the alley. Kristi stayed in the car & couldn’t see where she went. Kenney knocked on the door. Kelsey opened the door slightly. Krystal lied about her identity, said she was a neighbor & wanted to thank her for helping find her dogs. @KOAA #KelseyBerreth

11:00 AM - 19 Feb 2019

If there was that much blood in KB’s townhouse & presumably her body was in the black bag between Nov 22 and Nov 24 (when we seem to be presuming the black bag was burned), wouldn’t there be blood leaking out in the pickup bed?
The way I understand it he put her body in the black box in the back of the pickup that is used for tools. There would probably be no leakage.

... Impair self defense?
Oh, it will make you sleep plus make you not remember if you do stay awake. It is just difficult to kill someone even on a mega dose. Obviously, the intent was there to think they were going to kill or knock her out which they would have. Just awful awful ...

NEW: explosive info as DA Dan May states that Patrick Frazee's mom, Sheila, saw the "burning of the black tote' implying #KelseyBerreth 's body was burned after she was murdered and that the body was in tote. Judge will decide whether or not Sheila Frazee will testify after lunch

If SF saw the burning of the tote, it is nearly certain it happened at her ranch- likely out her front door. The very place dug up by LE. As @MassGuy states, it's hard to burn a body in it's entirety. I think we will be hearing of found bone fragments next.

I am very impressed how detailed it is becoming. I think CO State has a great case against PF so far.
Yup, and remember, they are only presenting enough evidence to the judge to justify further criminal proceedings.

There’s more to come today, and a lot of evidence that won’t be presented.

Times of photo surveillance appears the baby was there when he killed her. IMO until we hear differently. It keeps sticking in my mind if his Brother saw PF a little after 2-2:30 and also saw Baby K maybe he had not killed her until he returned to her condo at 3:30, hopefully Baby K was left with SF during the murder.
I think the baby was there. :-( I doubt KB would be ok with him taking the baby when she thought she was spending the holiday with her baby girl. If my fiance came in and took my baby on Thanksgiving I'd call the police...even if there was no custody agreement, or nothing could be done...I'd want it on record. And if she was afraid to do that, she might have at least called her mom...or there'd be some communication like a text from KB to PF about him taking K. Unless KB was really drugged and dealt with later, she probably was killed when the baby was there...sooo sad.

So if KK and SF witnessed the burning of KB's body in the black tote it must have been after Nov 24 or Nov 25th when KK was in town? Did PF bury the tote at first and then later decide he needed to burn it? Or did he wait until Nov 24th to removed KB's body from the condo? I'm understanding now why PF wanted to stall for more time and sent those texts/had KK send texts from ID.

MOO.
I'm wondering if he removed the body and stored it somewhere on the ranch? Leaving it there would be risky IMO - especially that smell of decomposition not to mention the difficulty of moving a body after rigor mortis has begun. The burning thing though right by the house where they dug (we were guessing septic etc at the time) but knowing the SF, KK and PF were all there possibly and watched it burn - OMG. just beyond horrific and pretty bold -IMO.

Krystal Kenney had a beer with her aunt Kristi before going to Kelsey's home. @KOAA #KelseyBerreth #PatrickFrazee #KrystalKenney
I'm surprised she wasn't drunk as all get. Perhaps she was and forgot to put the poison meds in the coffee. I still think she did, though, and Kelsey dumped it down the drain, and when the poison didn't work, Krystal looked like an idiot to Patrick so she made some flimsy excuse as to why she didn't do it. too bad that happened in September- we'll never know if it was poisoned or not.

Thanks for tweet NoeticSoul

Before we head to recess: Dan May says Sheila Frazee came into contact with a steel rod that would tie to the solicitation, she also witnessed burning of that evidence and possibly the burning of the black tote. Again pleading to have Sheila testify.
@KKTV11News
2:08 PM · Feb 19, 2019 · Twitter for iPhone

The steel rod ties to solicitation.?
Maybe PF told KK he needed the rod for his plan and she brought it to him?
MOO

ETA: Repost. the date of coffee & dog incident was Sept 23, 2018

Slater: Kenney parked in the alley. Kristi stayed in the car & couldn’t see where she went. Kenney knocked on the door. Kelsey opened the door slightly. Krystal lied about her identity, said she was a neighbor & wanted to thank her for helping find her dogs. @KOAA #KelseyBerreth

11:00 AM - 19 Feb 2019
My question earlier was, where and WHEN did this dog finding take place. KK (or whoever she was pretending to be) they were her dogs found.

Little bit of info on good old Ambien….

- Generally, takes effect in less than 1 hour.
- Side effects include sedation, dizziness, ataxia (slurred speech, stumbling, falling, and incoordination -> kind of like when drunk), dose-dependent amnesia/memory loss, nervousness, rare hallucinations, nausea, diarrhea, headache.
- Potential life-threatening side effects may include respiratory depression; especially when taken with other CNS depressants in overdose and rare angioedema (swelling of the area beneath skin or mucosa).
- Overdose: No fatalities reported with Ambien alone, sedation, ataxia, confusion, low blood pressure, respiratory depression, coma.

So… the normally prescribed dose is 5-10 mg for females; 5 mg is preferred, but we sometimes go to 10 mg if no response at 5 mg, depending on person and risk factors. Some people overuse at much higher doses reportedly without effect which is not a good idea at all. So, just as MassGuy said… It can be unpredictable and may take a whole lot of Ambien. Yes, Ambien would likely eventually incapacitate, but likely not kill by itself. Now if mixed with opiates, alcohol etc. or other CNS depressants it’s a much different story…

The only way I can see KK having access to significant amounts of Ambien is if it is prescribed or if she had “access” to hospital meds… which I don’t want to believe she considered, but based on what she has done may not be too far off…

It’s all just so disturbing… :(
I took an Ambien once and all I can say is.. that butterfly is real,,,. If affected ability to function the entire next day.

Reportedly, KK has an Aunt residing in Colorado, and several more Aunts, Uncles, and family living in Idaho.

I don't believe Aunt that took KK to Boise to meet with lawyer, and Aunt on coffee run in Colorado, are the same person.

Hope this helps sort the confusion of trial by twitter.....!

Great point. That gas container was described as “small,” and gas would have been an excellent accelerant.

Lots of killers have used this method, and it reduces most parts of the body to fragments of bone.

There’s still something to find though, so I’m wondering if law enforcement located any bone chips.

Steven Avery did this.
I wonder if that bombshell is coming after lunch- them finding bone chips. I mean, they have a steel rod, so to me, it tells me they found something else along with the rod. Why would the rod be significant to this case if it didn't either have Kelsey's blood on it, or it wasn't used during the burning?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Starlight86