UK - Alesha MacPhail, 6, raped & murdered, Ardbeg, Isle of Bute, Scotland, 2 Jul 2018 -*arrest* #3

Status
Not open for further replies.
If you go back to the last page of the prior thread the actual full rejection paperwork is linked. It says in there the building is divided into three flats.

I have to say how much i also don't love the street numbering. The attic flat is 52 i assume (as Calum MacPhail's name is on the planning paperwork asking for a large dormer instead of two small to the rear). The ground floor is 53 as per the current sales schedule. So what is the first floor flat? 52 and a half? It was the vague descriptions PLUS photographs of exterior PLUS the fact that they liuve in the attic at 52 and the ground floor is 53 which had me convinced it was only a 2-dwelling building. There's no reason to it either as if you go on street view some flats in some buildings nearby are lettered, i.e. main door is 65, then there's 65a, 65b etc. and others seem to be like this, each flat gets a whole number.
It’s a very strange numbering system and just adds to the confusion!

We're absolutely 100% sure he's the only person responsible then....?

I admire your determination to get to the truth. Personally, I have scrutinised every little detail that I have gathered from the reporting of this case and I find myself now certain that the accused is guilty and is severely mentally disturbed

Last edited:
And what brings you to 100% certainty given the trial isn't done and you haven't been in the courtroom ?
Some people won’t ever be convinced unless there’s a HD ultra 4K webcam recording the whole thing I don’t think lol

Maybe coz 1) his dna is all over her , 2) forensic said unlikely secondary transfer as there’s so much of his dna over her face neck legs ankles and private area, 3) the story of him Loosing his joggers the Friday before is laughable, his friend even said he was wearing that same pair on the night alesha was killed... so not sure how he lost them a few days earlier? Magic I guess....

ADMIN NOTE:

Family members are not on trial here. Members who persist in bashing the family members of either the victim or the accused will be placed on a thread reply ban. This means you will only be able to read on the thread, but not be able to post.

Also, rudeness and personalizing is not tolerated. There is zero excuse or reason that can justify rudeness toward other members. If you can't post respectfully and politely, best not to post at all or you will also face a thread reply ban.

We really don't like to be heavy handed at any time, let alone in a trial thread, but members have been warned. Ignoring warnings by Mods or Admins is not taken lightly.

The fact that his dna has been found inside alesha (hate even saying that) kind of sums it up ? I could at a stretch believe he was set up if the dna was found on or around but inside ! That’s just too much there’s no way TM was sneaking about that night with a syringe or whatever.. that’s just too far fetched IMO

His semen was found inside the poor girl FFS what else do you want?

I really did NOT want to have to write that...
As Edinlass and most others know, I was not at the point where I was prepared to say he was guilty beyond reasonable doubt initially, based on the first facts coming from the prosecution. However, the circumstantial evidence, coupled with the DNA, semen, fibres, his woefully unbelievable defence... I’m very sorry, but I certainly believe in a fair trial and fair evaluation but I honestly do not know how any jury could find him not guilty.

As I have previously stated, IF Toni DID have motive and was plotting to murder this little girl, why on earth would she create such an elaborate chain of potentially incriminating events. A simple accident would have sufficed. She had continual access to the child. She could have crept outside with her and drowned her in the sea, claiming she must have sleepwalked. It’s an absolute fantasy that this boy has created and he is an incredibly dangerous person in my opinion.

It’s a very strange numbering system and just adds to the confusion!

This shows 52 as being a separate building set further back from the road, also from the council's planning website.

This is too confusing for me.

am3-jpg.138153

000QDGCHBU000 | 53 Ardbeg Road Rothesay Isle Of Bute Argyll And Bute PA20 0NL

(Map sometimes takes a few seconds to load.)

I mean let’s be honest, this isn’t a game whereby we are all getting one up on the other and scoring browny points. This is an innocent wee girl who was severely hurt and murdered by a 16 year old boy. It’s tragic from all aspects. All we have are the facts and based on them alone he is guilty in my eyes view.

Sometimes the plot no. and the actual address are different. My first flat in the UK was plot number A203 but my actual address was Flat 204.

That’s true. Our plot number was 104 yet my actual address is number 4. Although this relates to a new build property, these properties on Bute are old, mostly listed buildings.

I still can't believe he (the accused) took the stand today - as soon as he could!
I know I can’t. I didn’t think he would cos it’s such a risk with all the evidence against him. I noticed Connor gillies wrote something like “ the accused has just scrunched his nose over a question from the prosecution” I wonder what the Q was. He must of caught him out on something ...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
redhairdontcare