CO CO - Kelsey Berreth, 29, Woodland Park, Teller County, 22 Nov 2018 - #39 *ARREST*

Status
Not open for further replies.
How did the press not catch this? KK also testified in Colorado Springs on 12/20, and likely other occasions. So I guess she was in custody most of time of her plea involvement. No one ever saw her.
I think FBI flew her back for her meetings in Co. Spgs. FBI will
slap you down fast and hard once they know you lied to them.

Sam Kraemer on Twitter
Sam Kraemer‏ @SamKraemerTV 2m2 minutes ago
Defense pointing out that Berreth family (Cheryl & Clint) stayed at Kelsey’s townhome between Dec. 3-6. Not necessarily overnight everyday. Defense making point that it’s not normal to have people in & out of a crime scene. @KOAA #KelseyBerreth #PatrickFrazee #KrystalKenney

Sam Kraemer on Twitter
Sam Kraemer‏ @SamKraemerTV 2m2 minutes ago
Defense curious on Dec. 4 Berreth townhome search. They ask Slater about what was visible, to which he responds nothing (blood, sign of struggle, etc.). @KOAA #KelseyBerreth #PatrickFrazee #KrystalKenney
Yep. What I thought. They will go after LE on this.

Now how would she know that? Is she trying to tell us that Patrick told her all of this? BS BS BS.
It wouldn't surprise me if it was HER idea! I think she was on a high that PF wanted KB; smart, beautiful petite KB, gone soooo badly so they could start a life together. She would be the new "Mommy", have her cowboy- a love story for the ages, reunited again.

Yeah, everything seems to fit.

The only thing I’m calling BS on, is the nonsense that she wanted the blood evidence to be found, and she wanted the phones to be tracked.

And the idea that she was scared.

But I believe that the murder and the events surrounding it, happened as she described.
Yeah. I call bovine excrement on KK wanting to be found out and being scared, too. What a piece of work.

I don't think any of what we've heard is new to LE or the DA. I think they knew all this in giving her the deal.
Absolutely. They would have verified every bit of her story before agreeing to a plea. Can you imagine if this goes to trial - her testifying to all of this? On national TV, no less?! :eek:
MOO

Wait. Hold on. The DA is asking the judge if SF witnessing a burning of evidence would equate with conspiracy? And this is the DA in CO? Wow. Going to be hard to find PF guilty here. Is this a tweeting mistake?
I am so far behind in reading here but this is like a science fiction movie. A bad one.

No, it does not appear to be a tweeting mistake. IMO

Was there solid enough evidence to demonstrate KK was in Idaho 11/22-11/24? This is what is critical. This woman admits to trying to and including coming to KB's residence and places herself in her blood which by itself could be reasonable doubt. I have no doubt PF murdered KB but I think tracking a psychopath through a crime scene she cleaned is not on anyone's sop for good policy. What the heck? Use photos. If she wasn't a psycho she is now.

We’ve been overwhelmed with information, but I think there is video of PF before the murder, arriving with KB, not KK, at the townhouse.

The timeline of when KK got texts from PF and when she got a car to go to CO should be clear enough to establish where she was.

She wouldn’t have told (not LE anyway). And she wouldn’t have lived happily ever after with him as he’d have gone for her in due course. IMO

And I think he would have been physically abusive to Baby Kaylee as the years went on, because she was a constant reminder of what he did to her mother.

KK was still in idaho with her aunt on Nov 24 according to Sam

1. Sam Kraemer Retweeted Beth G

Sept. 23

Sam Kraemer added,

Beth G @BethG98674132
    Replying to @SamKraemerTV
    If the coffee deal happened the 23rd, how could her death still be considered the 22nd? Timeline is very confusing.
    1 reply0 retweets4 likes

2. Sam Kraemer‏ @SamKraemerTV 7m7 minutes ago
    Sam Kraemer Retweeted Allison Lightfoot

That didn't happen. Krystal Kenney had a beer with her aunt Kristi before going to Kelsey's home. @KOAA #KelseyBerreth #PatrickFrazee #
Does anyone know how to get his tweets sent to their phone? I haven't done it in so long, I have forgotten how.

I knew it all along. The SOB killed KB while the baby was nearby.

This is just too much today. I literally am sick to my stomach.
I always thought the baby was there too which just makes this a thousand times worse for baby K in the future. I have an almost 15 month old baby boy. ...if he was in the next room hearing me scream/ being murdered he'd be beside himself crying out for me.
My heart is broken to pieces just thinking about poor baby K.

Last edited:
Our feelings are sympatico. I clean up the blood from your murder of another woma now I have a taste for a milkshake/burger but I will see you later when you transport, burn, etc. Or before, it is moving so fast, the timeline can be hashed out later. I think we are getting a really good sense of why she has been in hiding...
Don’t fool yourself, I bet they even had a little time for a roll in that hay. These creatures aren’t human.....

Sam Kraemer on Twitter
Sam Kraemer‏ @SamKraemerTV 3m3 minutes ago
Not to be insensitive, but defense points out Kelsey was on her period at that time. Slater confirmed he found tampons in the trash. @KOAA #KelseyBerreth #PatrickFrazee #KrystalKenney

Sam Kraemer on Twitter
Defense points out the DNA of another male was found in Kelsey’s sink. Tests revealed it wasn’t that of Patrick Frazee. @KOAA #KelseyBerreth #ParrickFrazee #KrystalKenney
GMAFB

Wow. Wow. So much information to digest. A few observations:

1) KK came so close to murdering KB 3 times by her account and helped heavily in the clean up with what appears to be little to no remorse (partying trips, Sonic, crocodile tears for herself, etc.). Most people wouldn't be able to do any of this, yet she did. What does that tell us about HER? Is this really someone who learned her lesson and after her tiny sentence will not commit more crimes?

2) KK said PF played the guessing game in the office/extra bedroom. So, how was there so much blood/teeth everywhere? Only thing I could think is she was running trying to find safety. Probably ending up in the bathroom where she was trapped. :(

3) As someone else mentioned, how was he not more covered in blood? It sounds like he shed a layer or two since he was pictured with white tshirt (guessing undershirt), but wouldn't pants and shoes also be covered. MOO

As much as I don’t want to, I agree with your #2 scenario, since it sounds like that’s where the most blood was.

He had to have been covered in blood, maybe he stripped after putting her in the tote and put his clothes in there too? Heck if he thought this out maybe he brought a change of clothes for himself. Ugh.

Sam Kraemer on Twitter
Not to be insensitive, but defense points out Kelsey was on her period at that time. Slater confirmed he found tampons in the trash. @KOAA #KelseyBerreth #PatrickFrazee #KrystalKenney

Sam Kraemer on Twitter
Defense points out the DNA of another male was found in Kelsey’s sink. Tests revealed it wasn’t that of Patrick Frazee. @KOAA #KelseyBerreth #ParrickFrazee #KrystalKenney

Was it DNA from her father or brother?

Perhaps the police didn't treat the condo as a crime scene while her family was in town was bc they didn't know it was a crime scene yet. Sweet little KKL hadn't told the police it was a crime scene even though she was so afraid of PF and left clues like breadcrumbs for LE. (insert eye roll and sarcasm)

Sam Kraemer on Twitter

Sam Kraemer on Twitter
Sam Kraemer on Twitter

Sam Kraemer on Twitter

bbm It was probably KB's brothers DNA on her sink or her fathers. They were in there too.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member