CO CO - Kelsey Berreth, 29, Woodland Park, Teller County, 22 Nov 2018 - #39 *ARREST*

Status
Not open for further replies.
My 1st thought after reading all this was maybe they wanted to search the landfill for the items KK said she got rid of like the curtains and sweater, and all the other things she said were covered in blood.

Since PF told KK he was going to scoop it all up and dump it in a river or a dump, maybe that's why.

Can any of the attorney's here explain why KK is getting off so easy after hearing all of this today? She is an accessory to murder!
3 attempted...some fail and still get life! The details are the payoff and I do believe the magic number is 1. Only need 1 to put away for justice!?

This is just ... I have no adequate words.

The Frazee family must *never* have access to the little girl. It’s just unthinkable, and I’m thankful that the court got Kelsey’s daughter into the Berreths’ hands.

Surely now SF will not request any visitation rights, with her being present during the burning.
What else was she knowledgeable about?
Hope she also is brought to justice, for her involvement.
MOO.

If PF has a single brain cell, I would hope after today he knows he is finished. And this is just the preliminary. This is so absolutely disgusting and blood boiling so far... I cannot imagine how KB's family can deal with it.

The nurse and the mother too--my blood is boiling...

I now see the reason he is in a vest...

jmo.
I really hope they are not in the court room...so much more than any one needs to hear.

Sorry to interrupt but this thread has gotten huge. I have prepared Thread #40 but will not open it or close this one until today's testimony has completed.

Could someone please Alert us when court adjourns for the day and we'll get the new thread opened for you.

Thanks.

Sorry to interrupt but this thread has gotten huge. I have prepared Thread #40 but will not open it or close this one until today's testimony has completed.

Could someone please Alert us when court adjourns for the day and I'll open the new thread.

Thanks.
Will do @sillybilly ! Thank you!

That won’t be possible. I see absolutely no path forward for
A lot of you thought she helped clean up and was involved in more than just "moving" the phone.

I was on the fence. I had hoped that she came into town on Nov. 24, got Sam Kraemer on Twitter
Sam Kraemer‏ @SamKraemerTV 3m3 minutes ago
Not to be insensitive, but defense points out Kelsey was on her period at that time. Slater confirmed he found tampons in the trash. @KOAA #KelseyBerreth #PatrickFrazee #KrystalKenney
There
Menstrual blood doesn't stay in the toilet either. Fyi, the lab can tell the difference under microscopy.

Last edited:
Sam Kraemer on Twitter
Sam Kraemer‏ @SamKraemerTV 3m3 minutes ago
They then went to Kenney’s home on Dec. 18 with proof she lied to the FBI and about her knowledge of what happened. Kenney wouldn’t speak without her attorney present, which then happened on Dec. 20 after reaching an agreement with the DA’s Office about her charges. @KOAA

ETA: Boom -- KK held out and did not cooperate with authorities until the the day before PF arrested or 12/21. And only with a deal in place.

Sam Kraemer‏ @SamKraemerTV
They then went to Kenney’s home on Dec. 18 with proof she lied to the FBI and about her knowledge of what happened. Kenney wouldn’t speak without her attorney present, which then happened on Dec. 20 after reaching an agreement with the DA’s Office about her charges. @KOAA

2:51 PM - 19 Feb 2019

A lot of you thought she helped clean up and was involved in more than just "moving" the phone.

I was on the fence. I had hoped that she came into town on Nov. 24, got the phone, and went back to ID on the 25th. Those of you who thought she was more involved were so right. But how many of you imagined that she was present when PF was burning KB's body? Heinous. Evil. I can't even think of enough adjectives right now.
And I still think she is even more involved than we are hearing today. She minimized her involvement. I wouldn’t be the least bit shocked if she wasn’t present during the murder. Jmho.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
aztraea