OH Pike County: 8 in Rhoden Family Murdered Over Custody Issue 4 Members Wagner Family Arrested#43

Status
Not open for further replies.
From above link
Wagner has attended services and taught Sunday school at the church "each and every week since 1976," other than when she was caring for her dying husband, her attorney wrote in the court filing...
In a letter supporting Wagner's request, Pastor Aaron David Spencer wrote that she "needs the spiritual strength she gains from attending our Praise and Worship."...

...."I can attest to the fact that Fredericka Wagner never missed a service with exception of the time her husband was on hospice ... She began attending the Mission again the very next Sunday and never missed a service since," he wrote.
"She was there every time services were held from August 21, 2017 until she was arrested November 13, 2018. We respectfully ask that she be allowed to attend our services on Sunday."..
...The church's small congregation of about 30 has dwindled to an average of just eight to 10 people each Sunday since "the recent legal events," Spencer wrote.
"Her Sunday school class is without a teacher and the children miss her very much," he wrote. "Several of them have stopped coming to church since she is not there."

Grandma in Pike Co. massacre case asks to attend church

Fredericka wants to teach Sunday School.
The little kids miss her!

The service times are not the typical time of day for church. The churchgoers have dwindled to 10 but the CHILDREN miss her. How many kids could there possibly be?

This is the same church that she was afraid to return to because they might hurt her, isn't it?

<modsnip>

IIRC, in on of FW's lawsuits she gave a deposition about an animal she sold and stated that all of the documentation (relating to the animal lineage/official papers) were in the top floor of the Church and the Group Home. Someone had cleaned up and thrown them away so bless her heart but FW couldn't give the Plaintiff the documentation that they needed.

jmo. moo.

Last edited by a moderator:
Curious about something I was reading last night about a vet who was busted for selling opiods. How easy is it for a livestock owner to purchase drugs by mail? What kinds of drugs can they purchase for animals?

Someone was telling me a few years back that meds used for fish in aquariums was the exact same thing as used for humans. People were mail ordering fish meds and taking them. I'm not sure what meds they were but I doubt opiates were among them. I've heard of smuggling drugs in horses, also...

Really good discussions!

Two items have bothered me since day one. I don’t think there is factual information pertaining to either of them.
So any discussion would be opinion or supposition.
1st The Dogs
Vets and drugs. Has it ever been established as to how the Wagners controlled, silenced the various dogs at the various locations. Drugs?
Even if the dogs felt they knew the Wagners, and initially had no vicious reaction to them, surely once the guns were fired, the dogs would have reacted.

2nd The Keys, entry and exit and doors locked, dogs outside at CRsr.

Maybe ONE of the actions covered in the earlier time frames is duplication of house keys at all locations.

How did Wagners get in and out and in the end, have doors locked?
IIRC BJM commented that she was surprised to find the door locked when she arrived that morning, so she got the hidden key and let herself in.
That suggests to me that it was common for them to leave their doors unlocked. Also, if BJM knew where the hidden key was I suspect JW did too.
As for the other homes, I suspect they followed suit.
I think KR let his killer in voluntarily.
JMO

My friend says he lived long enough to do what he needed to do so now he is gonna enjoy his beer and cigars...lol

O/T Me too! As HST so eloquently put it; "Life is not a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a well preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside, thoroughly used up, totally worn out, and loudly proclaiming, “Wow what a ride!"" :cool:

IIRC BJM commented that she was surprised to find the door locked when she arrived that morning, so she got the hidden key and let herself in.
That suggests to me that it was common for them to leave their doors unlocked. Also, if BJM knew where the hidden key was I suspect JW did too.
As for the other homes, I suspect they followed suit.
I think KR let his killer in voluntarily.
JMO
Jmo I believe the killers locked the doors to take longer to find the victims. The killers were not concerned with the babies just that they couldn’t bring themselves to kill them. But to the killers the longer the victims went unnoticed the better for them. The killers had no guarantee bm would get the key and start the process of finding the bodies and the babies. Bm stated the doors were normally left unlocked and it surprised her they were locked. So even it the killers were watching the houses they probably never seen bm unlock the doors before. They also didn’t know she would go in. The dogs were outside she didn’t need to go in and feed dogs. The doors were locked to keep people out. If bm hadn’t unlocked that door that morning the baby may not have been found for many many hours and may have died. I don’t believe the killers plan was for bm to unlock the door that morning and start the process that soon. So was Jake lying about thinking the baby was his? Maybe, but if not there was no guarantee that day she would be alive by the time she was found. Anything could have happened to all the kids. Jmo Jmo

Really good discussions!

Two items have bothered me since day one. I don’t think there is factual information pertaining to either of them.
So any discussion would be opinion or supposition.
1st The Dogs
Vets and drugs. Has it ever been established as to how the Wagners controlled, silenced the various dogs at the various locations. Drugs?
Even if the dogs felt they knew the Wagners, and initially had no vicious reaction to them, surely once the guns were fired, the dogs would have reacted.

2nd The Keys, entry and exit and doors locked, dogs outside at CRsr.

Maybe ONE of the actions covered in the earlier time frames is duplication of house keys at all locations.

How did Wagners get in and out and in the end, have doors locked?

It's a crazy idea but maybe they removed the dogs and then returned them.

I would be willing to bet they weren't too happy about BW getting arrested leaving their equine hospital/veterinary pharmacy. JMO

I bet they were glad LE at least arrested him outside as opposed to inside and that it was a peaceful arrest. Good thing Robin was right there to drive the horse back home ( you can see the horse in the trailer). But it must have been startling for the customers arriving and leaving to see a ton of LE vehicles and officers on foot.

I bet they were glad LE at least arrested him outside as opposed to inside and that it was a peaceful arrest. Good thing Robin was right there to drive the horse back home ( you can see the horse in the trailer). But it must have been startling for the customers arriving and leaving to see a ton of LE vehicles and officers on foot.

Exactly, Cool Cats! IMO, the Ws just don't seem to fit in with R&R usual clientele.

Jmo I believe the killers locked the doors to take longer to find the victims. The killers were not concerned with the babies just that they couldn’t bring themselves to kill them. But to the killers the longer the victims went unnoticed the better for them. The killers had no guarantee bm would get the key and start the process of finding the bodies and the babies. Bm stated the doors were normally left unlocked and it surprised her they were locked. So even it the killers were watching the houses they probably never seen bm unlock the doors before. They also didn’t know she would go in. The dogs were outside she didn’t need to go in and feed dogs. The doors were locked to keep people out. If bm hadn’t unlocked that door that morning the baby may not have been found for many many hours and may have died. I don’t believe the killers plan was for bm to unlock the door that morning and start the process that soon. So was Jake lying about thinking the baby was his? Maybe, but if not there was no guarantee that day she would be alive by the time she was found. Anything could have happened to all the kids. Jmo Jmo

BBM
They knew she fed those dogs at a certain time. If the dogs were outside, and so was CR1's vehicle, then they figured that she'd probably go on about her business. They figured wrong!! Like so many others, they underestimated BJM. BJM, knew something was not right. She got that key, opened that door, yelling; Rhoden! Rhoden! Rhoden! Traipsed through blood, til she found GR & CR1, then goes next door, and pulls an infant out of what had to be an horrific nightmare of a scene, and ushers out the three year old and wraps him in a sweatshirt.

HMR was not expected to be at work, DR had pulled a double and wouldn't be missed at work, CR2, I don't believe, would have been missed at school that week, but if so, a message would have just been left on DR's phone. CR2 and GR were likely not expected at BBL that next morning. DS, if we can believe him, said that KR was taking off that day to work on cars (derby season was getting underway so it could be true, but he also used him as an alibi to his then wife). HHG didn't work, so FR would have been the only one expected to show at work. Workplaces normally just call and leave an irritated message if you don't show. I read a story where a baby survived six days, outside, without anything to eat/drink, and many times babies will survive several days in natural disasters, so my biggest concern was the three year old. What if the little guy had tried to warm a bottle or cook something for him and his little bro, and had set the house ablaze? :eek:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
sanayarford