CO CO - Kelsey Berreth, 29, Woodland Park, Teller County, 22 Nov 2018 - #40 *ARREST*

Status
Not open for further replies.
View attachment 169933 View attachment 169934

I am with you on that. Maybe the murderer was doing something out in the other rooms? I was just looking at photos of the townhome again on the Zillow listing:

https://www.zillow.com/homedetails/269-E-Lake-Ave-Woodland-Park-CO-80863/62719652_zpid/

Photo #19 shows a small room at the end of a hallway. Another photo shows a desk back there.

If that was where the murder started out, that is a long hallway for things to get splattered in the kitchen.
She probably was stumbling to get away from him, sweater over her head would have disoriented her as well as the head injury. I'm sick.

Tried to quote @PommyMommy post from last thread about the custody motive, but thread just closed.

I was wondering about motive. Really? Over custody that could not be worked out civilly?
I just watched an update on this house-of-horrors murder on ABC News Tonight with David Muir and the headlines mention possible motive (along with all the explicitly horrific details). But motive never stated.

This case broke my heart from the very beginning, from KB going missing on Thanksgiving day, to presumption of murder, to arrest of PF and to discovery of KK. But I'll confess, my wildest nightmares could never have imagined a man, blindfolding the mother of his baby daughter, with the pretense of guessing the scent of a candle, and then beating her to death with a bat. My mind has trouble going to this realism.

It seems to me, that he was unable to look her in the eye while obliterating her. Not only is he a cold-blooded murderer, he's also a coward. All MOOO (my own overwhelmed opinion).

So far, the presser is just rehashing what we all learned today in court.

ETA. I'm not sure I believe that KK "left evidence behind on purpose" tho. moo I think she was just sloppy.

Flabbergasted.
KK struck the deal of a lifetime.
She was 100% involved, 100% wanted Kelsey dead.
I'd also be very very afraid to be friends with any of her friends that are trying to justify she was scared SHE SHOWED up 3 TIMES to kill a mother, then watch her burn after you cleaned up her blood.
No words.
I need a stiff drink.

ohhhhh you have got to be kidding me with KKL. If anyone asked me to participate in a MURDER id be like, no thanks and hang up the phone! She is NOT a victim. She did NOT leave her phone on to ping, she is just STUPID! She did NOT leave blood for the police to find and link to her, she is just bad at cleaning up! Oh come on. MOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO but...this lady...is she serious?! Swear words.

Hey KK....WOMP WOMP! It all seemed so good on paper, huh? Your soulmate brutally killed the mother of his child, and you helped clean it up so that he could get away with it. Now you can go on living your life with him and his daughter, as if nothing happened. Everything was working like clockwork until those darned police got involved, and figured out that you were feeding them a line of BS. Better get your lawyer quick, and change your story pronto. Ya see....you suddenly had an epiphany, and after cleaning up all the blood, you realized he wasn't the sweet, loving guy you thought he was. In fact, you already knew this, which is why you drove all that way to clean up his mess, because that's what you do when you're scared of someone. You run to be with this person you're scared of, and become an accomplice to murder after the fact.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member