Found Deceased KY - Savannah Spurlock, 22, left 'The Other Bar' with 2 men, Richmond, 4 Jan 2019 #4

Status
Not open for further replies.
I smh at someone who could be with someone that OD's and would either leave them there or worse freak out and hide their body. Just like other cases..when there is an accident you call 911.
As mentioned, they had 6 hrs.

Same Here. Now I'm thinking Daniel Boone National Forest. There are isolated exits and side roads with easy access to woods. No-one will be nosey and question why you are stopped there, although I bet lots of folks dump their garbage there.
I have also thought Daniel Boone Forest . wonder if anyone is planning on searching there at all ?

I'm surprised that the names of the three males has not leaked. We can only speculate on one. The police keeping their names under wraps is a double-edged sword.....I understand that they have not been charged. If more homes were searched (someone had mentioned 1-2 others)........would the neighbors get nosey/suspicious, see the video frames on TV/internet, then put 2+2 together.......and the neighbors aren't talking?

LE has asked that the media not release the locations, after they showed the one site. They didn't give a location of the televised search, I don't think, but it was very easy for most to determine where it was. I'm sure that neighbors know, and I've seen names/initials tossed around on SM, but, until LE releases their names, it's just hearsay.

I smh at someone who could be with someone that OD's and would either leave them there or worse freak out and hide their body. Just like other cases..when there is an accident you call 911.
As mentioned, they had 6 hrs.

In KY they've been charging dealers with manslaughter or more. It's giving them an incentive to hide ODs.

I have also thought Daniel Boone Forest . wonder if anyone is planning on searching there at all ?

I haven't heard about any searches there. The forest is HUGE and is spread out over many different counties. Acres and acres of mountains, stèep cliffs, creeks, gulleys, etc. Difficult access in some parts. They won't check there unless they have some kind of reason to.

My husband was involved in a search there for a hiker 3 weeks ago. Took 5 days to search 5 square miles-and they knew which area to start in.

Didn't we just have a whole discussion on they had 6 hours to do whatever so they might have driven her a long way?

She was alive at 3:00 a.m. and there is proof that she was in GC. If they arrived in GC by 4:00 a.m -ish, it would have started getting light outside by 6:30 to 7:00 a.m. That's not a lot of time to make someone disappear. They had to know she had a mother who was expecting her home in a few hours, b/c SS told her Mom, via FT; " I will be home later this morning".

I'm wondering if there is a way you can check peoples activities on social media without having her phone ? I'm curious if she had any Instagram / FB activity on her phone before the phone shut down at 8:30 AM. Most younger people are taking pics , talking to others etc.etc. in the wee hours of the morning when they're out and about. Or , was her phone taken from her as soon as she arrived at the house.

How do you get to the rock quarry on your map?

The rock quarry is just outside town, about .5 mile. There used to be a way to get into it, but, last time I was by there, they had gates around it and had let it grow up. If you follow that road, 39, aka/ Buckeye Rd., you will also end up in the Ky. River. No one was hardly ever allowed near that old quarry. It's very, very, deep.

I'm wondering if there is a way you can check peoples activities on social media without having her phone ? I'm curious if she had any Instagram / FB activity on her phone before the phone shut down at 8:30 AM. Most younger people are taking pics , talking to others etc.etc. in the wee hours of the morning when they're out and about. Or , was her phone taken from her as soon as she arrived at the house.

You wouldn't need her phone to check SM activity-just her sign-in info.

That's also what I am thinking now. I believe she willingly went with the three men. Am questioning if she realized how far she would be traveling. Seems strange she would party more and drive. Drive so far after drinking and or using a drug or drugs. We know she had a DUI charge recently.
I think she went willingly with them. I remember when I was that age, I trusted everyone and didn't believe anyone would harm me. That was a long time ago though.
Now I would never trust a stranger like I did in my youth.

I haven't heard about any searches there. The forest is HUGE and is spread out over many different counties. Acres and acres of mountains, stèep cliffs, creeks, gulleys, etc. Difficult access in some parts. They won't check there unless they have some kind of reason to.

My husband was involved in a search there for a hiker 3 weeks ago. Took 5 days to search 5 square miles-and they knew which area to start in.

Yeh I'd imagine that would be a pretty miserable search area. It's massive. It spreads across more than 20 counties and a has a few fairly large rivers that run through it. It'd be hard to even know where to start. It would be so difficult to just go in a place that big and search. Lol I'm thankful for people like your husband- that can't be an easy job.

How 'bout the opposite little voice "Oh **** what have I got into".....I'm wondering when she hit the panic button.....

I think they should also search Nicholasville, the whole route needs should not be discounted and addresses of people in the vehicle.
I still think the women in the car was Savannah’s friend she argued with earlier in the night could it be possible the Male who collected her came back together to pick Savannah and other males?

I don’t believe savannah was aware they planned to travel that far. Does anyone know whether police have proof other than what the three Male said of Savannah being in that area? What’s to say something didn’t occur in the car on way and S never went to that house?
Has the police identified and spoke with the female?

She was alive at 3:00 a.m. and there is proof that she was in GC. If they arrived in GC by 4:00 a.m -ish, it would have started getting light outside by 6:30 to 7:00 a.m. That's not a lot of time to make someone disappear. They had to know she had a mother who was expecting her home in a few hours, b/c SS told her Mom, via FT; " I will be home later this morning".

Do you know what proof there is of savannah being in GC? Other than the three males saying so? I get the phone may have pinged off a nearby tower but what’s to say it wasn’t taken off savannah earlier on the journey by someone else who kept it and later turned it off. I’m just Thinking outside of the box Here.

Okay, trying to catch up from the last day.. <modsnipped social media information> They also must have some kind of proof she was at the house as I’ve seen police state that can’t find anything showing she left the house? <modsnipped information against TOS> MOO. I feel like the police know so much more than they are releasing. Anything we have found out seems to be from family/friend interviews.

Last edited by a moderator:
I think they should also search Nicholasville, the whole route needs should not be discounted and addresses of people in the vehicle.
I still think the women in the car was Savannah’s friend she argued with earlier in the night could it be possible the Male who collected her came back together to pick Savannah and other males?

I don’t believe savannah was aware they planned to travel that far. Does anyone know whether police have proof other than what the three Male said of Savannah being in that area? What’s to say something didn’t occur in the car on way and S never went to that house?
Has the police identified and spoke with the female?

I am very confident that LE has identified and spoken with everyone who saw her that night. The friend she went out with would've been the first person they'd have interviewed.

I still say Indian Falls area should be searched<modsnipped>. Are there any locals able to weigh in on if that area is still frequented please? Back in the day it was the go to spot and certainly something a local would be aware of too. Daniel Boone Forest is spread all over the state and a drive from there. Look for a closer and easier disposal spot. Ugh that was painful to type...
@mtnlites, is Richmond still a place where the under 21 crowd can access bars or has that changed? I know back in my time it was the cool thing to do but wondering why the girls came to Lexington looking for fun if Richmond still allows a party crowd. TIA!

I still say Indian Falls area should be searched<modsnipped>Are there any locals able to weigh in on if that area is still frequented please? Back in the day it was the go to spot and certainly something a local would be aware of too. Daniel Boone Forest is spread all over the state and a drive from there. Look for a closer and easier disposal spot. Ugh that was painful to type...
@mtnlites, is Richmond still a place where the under 21 crowd can access bars or has that changed? I know back in my time it was the cool thing to do but wondering why the girls came to Lexington looking for fun if Richmond still allows a party crowd. TIA!

They're not spilling out into the streets downtown like they used to, but there are still places to go. I can think of at least 3 places that allow 18+. I'd also like to know what prompted the Lex trip and why such a late start.

I still say Indian Falls area should be searched <modsnipped>. Are there any locals able to weigh in on if that area is still frequented please? Back in the day it was the go to spot and certainly something a local would be aware of too. Daniel Boone Forest is spread all over the state and a drive from there. Look for a closer and easier disposal spot. Ugh that was painful to type...

Lexington bars generally stay open later. The Thursday they went out was the last Thursday during Xmas break before classes started back that following wk at UK. when I was college aged, I had a lot of friends at both EKU and UK. If we came down from Louisville to visit, we almost always went to Lexington.

Is this area near Liberty, KY?
I'm not real good at linking info.(below WS thread)

KY - Hayley Brown, 17, Liberty, Casey County, 10 Feb 2019

Hayley Brown, 17, of Liberty, is white, 5′6″, 165 pounds with brown hair and blue eyes.

An alert from KSP said he was last seen on Murphy Wolford Road in Liberty on Feb. 10 around 3 p.m. Liberty is in Casey County, just east of Taylor, Marion and Adair Counties.

Is this area near Liberty, KY?
I'm not real good at linking info.(below WS thread)

KY - Hayley Brown, 17, Liberty, Casey County, 10 Feb 2019

Hayley Brown, 17, of Liberty, is white, 5′6″, 165 pounds with brown hair and blue eyes.

An alert from KSP said he was last seen on Murphy Wolford Road in Liberty on Feb. 10 around 3 p.m. Liberty is in Casey County, just east of Taylor, Marion and Adair Counties.

Same part of the state, more or less.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member