CO CO - Kelsey Berreth, 29, Woodland Park, Teller County, 22 Nov 2018 - #40 *ARREST*

Status
Not open for further replies.
He used a bat.

PF killed KB with a baseball bat.

He blindfolded her, and then he beat her so hard that he knocked her teeth out of her head.

PF is evil personified.
He's not even human.
He's a dark, malevolent, slithering creature.

Go get him, Dan.
You go get this evil abomination.

Stick the poisoned needle in his arm.

JMO.
And he knew he knocked a tooth out since he told KK to look for it and she found it

Patrick Frazee going to trial in Kelsey Berreth murder case

patrick+frazee.jpg

2/19/19

CRIPPLE CREEK, Colo. (KKTV) - At the end of Tuesday's preliminary hearing a judge ruled there was enough evidence to send a Colorado man accused of killing the mother of his own child to trial. An arraignment is set for April 8.

BBM:

Exactly, SoCalD. Exactly!

Her claims that she deliberately left blood traces at the crime scene so that LE could come find her are completely ludicrous.

KK is, how shall I put this delicately? A piece of crap. A steaming pile of poop. An evil turd.

I can't express my thoughts about the human dung pile as directly as I would like here as it would incur the wrath of the mods, but I trust you're able to pick up on my carefully and sensitively worded sentiments here.

Gordian,
I totally agree.

Patrick Frazee tied sweater around Kelsey Berreth's face, beat her to death with bat, Idaho nurse told police

2/19/19

A nurse who said she loved Patrick Frazee told investigators he confessed to her that he beat his fiancée Kelsey Berreth to death with a baseball bat and burned her body on his ranch, according to gruesome testimony at a preliminary hearing Tuesday.

The nurse, Idaho resident Krystal Jean Lee Kenney, told police that Frazee said he’d scooped Berreth’s remains from the fire he’d ignited with gasoline and oil, and either left them in a dump or threw them in a river, Colorado Bureau of Investigation Agent Gregg Slater testified at Frazee’s preliminary hearing in Teller County District Court.

The daylong hearing — which ended with the judge ruling prosecutors had presented sufficient evidence to take the case to trial — offered the first explanation of how authorities believe the 29-year-old Woodland Park mother was killed, and what happened to her body.

She probably was stumbling to get away from him, sweater over her head would have disoriented her as well as the head injury. I'm sick.
I would think the first blow would have rendered her unconscious. Maybe he dragged her and tracked blood throughout the house after he killed her.
I hope it was quick and not a long, drawn-out death. But the way it was described in the wrongful death suit makes me think she suffered before she died. Imo

Missing Colo. Mom's Fiancé Asked Nurse to Steal Drugs and Poison Coffee: 'Get Rid of Kelsey'

2/19/19

Colorado prosecutors allege Kelsey Berreth‘s fiancé asked his longtime friend, a nurse, to steal powerful drugs so they could poison the coffee of the missing 29-year-old mom whom authorities presume was murdered, according to multiple reports.

Prosecutors also believe Berreth was killed in her Woodland Park, Colorado, home, after discovering blood evidence on the wall, the door, the bathtub, the toilet and a trash can of a bathroom.

The prosecution introduced its theory on what happened to the flight instructor Tuesday, during a hearing for Patrick Frazee, Berreth’s 32-year-old fiancé who authorities believe murdered her.

Frazee has been in custody since Dec. 21, when police arrested him on two counts of murder and three counts of solicitation to commit murder. The couple, who did not live together, were raising their 1-year-old daughter together.

I don’t even believe P would ask KKL to steal drugs. As we discussed previously, P had access to all sorts of meds for horses/dogs/cattle. There’s no doubt in my mind his DVM would give him what he asked for. I e never known a DVM that won’t satisy requests from a regular client. Moo
I think KKL is lying to cover her butt.

I looked at twitter feeds today at work when I had a few small moments to get updated. I literally had to go throw up when I heard the snippets of testimony. Baseball bat.....burning....and then I hear PF wants to lighten the no contact order with Kaylee? Seriously? And I think KK was way more involved than she said. There is so much more to this story. I am disgusted. Monsters. IMO

Some invisible fist grabbed hold of my chest and squeezed it in a vice-like grip when I read that there was "blood on a Bible."

Kelsey's blood on a Bible.

A bloody Bible which KK then threw away.

Could there be anything more damning than that?

Rhetorical question.

JMO.

CBI: Idaho nurse claimed Patrick Frazee fatally beat Kelsey Berreth, burned her body

2/19/19

CRIPPLE CREEK, Colo. — The Idaho nurse who claims she helped Patrick Frazee clean up the “horrific” crime scene after she said he murdered his fiancee Kelsey Berreth also intentionally left behind clues aimed at helping investigators crack the case.

That’s according to testimony from Colorado Bureau of Investigation Agent Gregg Slater, who was the second and most explosive witness called during a preliminary hearing in Teller County court Tuesday morning.

Frazee, who sat in the courtroom in a bulletproof vest and jail stripes, faces eight counts in the death of Berreth. The 29-year-old was last seen alive on Nov. 22 -- Thanksgiving Day.

A judge ruled Tuesday that there is enough evidence for Frazee to stand trial for the charges against him. He is slated to be arraigned on April 8 at 8:30 a.m.

I don't comment much.

I made a few off the cuff remarks here when I checked in, but I was at work and as we all know, the full story came out piecemeal over Twitter.

But now that I am absorbing it all. Wow, just wow. So terribly sad and outright evil.

How does a storm like this even happen?

Thankfully, PF, KKL, and even SF in her own way, are not as smart as they think they are. What a bunch of characters. Wish Angela Carter was alive to write a short story on them a la the Fall River Axe Murders.

Last edited:
The most sickening thing in today’s coverage aside from the child being present during the murder, was that it was done while she was blindfolded under the premise of a guessing game. She trusted him, and he murdered her while she thought they were playing a game. Truly dispicable!

I like this Tweet

CourtRoom12‏ @CrimesTrials

DA's job now is to pump the bitc* up so she doesn't look like the lying sociopath she is. And hopefully put one evil away while they let the other monster walk. Law SUCKS sometimes. #kelseyberreth
I have to say, I know they know their stuff, but it isn't going to take much to turn the court of public opinion from PF onto KK after today's reveal. Honestly, it did affect the way I felt. I admit I am anxious about how this is going to play out going forward.

I've said all along that PF kept his trap shut when arrested in the hopes of convincing one juror...just one!

Stephanie S. KRDO‏ @sksierra1
Defense are questioning Slater about the credibility of Kenney's interview. Asking about the details of her account describing blood all over walls, and the belongings she brought with her. Also, bringing up Kenney never called police. #KRDO

3:00 PM - 19 Feb 2019

ETA: These questions will remain a mystery for a lifetime. MOO

oh and..that *advertiser censored* cow positively knew PF was going to kill KB....for sure..she could have stopped it...she could have but she chose not to....several times.
to me she is almost worse....he's bad for sure...but she had multiple chances to be a good person...and multiple times she chose to let the murder plot for an innocent young mother proceed...and watched.
just disgusting..totally disgusting.
She didn't want to stop it.
SHE DIDNT WANT TO!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads