CO CO - Kelsey Berreth, 29, Woodland Park, Teller County, 22 Nov 2018 - #40 *ARREST*

Status
Not open for further replies.
So, I think KB checking herself in for depression in August must have been one of the precursors for PF starting to ask KK to kill her. I am unclear on if KB told CB about the incident with putting the gun to her head or if that was a PF tall tale. I will say, if it is true, their relationship was certainly volatile, but considering she spent the night before taking care of PF and doing his chores that certainly implies they had not broken up. MOO

The one thing I can't figure out is the timeline of Nov 22. He arrives around 1pm when KB and baby K are coming home from the store. I am guessing murder happens around this time. He goes to his family Thanksgiving dinner with baby K around 2:30. And then goes back to her house around 4. They also mentioned him going to the bank with the black tote in the back. Was this between 1 and 2:30?

The problem is, we only 'know what we know now' because of KK. Without her testimony, none of that would be in front of the judge and jury.

And if they didn't make a deal, she would never have told them that, nor would she testify to that, so we could lock this monster up.

Although she disgusts me to no end, I'd rather have him locked up forever, if I had to choose.

We know KK’s side of the story. I believe they both are evil.

Last edited:
Since the romantic relationship with the nurse was started in September and the murder plots were hatched in September, I think getting rid of the pilot instructor to further the relationship with the nurse is at least a partial motive.

Did I see that he was involved with KK again as far back as April, 2018? (strictly business, of course?)

Last edited:
Oh my... This is so horrific I have to stop reading the details. He is beyond a monster. How on earth do you treat the mother of your child the way he did?! Sick to my stomach. I don't care what the status of your relationship currently is, how does someone do this to another human being? Especially the mother of your baby. I am heartbroken for Kelsey's family. RIP KB:(!

I said this woman reminded me way too much of Karla Holmolka...and everyone said that a sweetheart deal like she got would never happen here in the USA. I think we have proof otherwise today.
KK is getting an even better deal than Holmolka. The jury is NOT going to be happy. For all we know, PF hired someone else to do the murder such as the pal he was seen with on camera.

I find it odd that PF supposedly told KK about a tooth wedged in a vent. If he was present for the murder and saw it then, why wouldn't he remove it himself.?

JMO

So , we are left with ALLEGED custody/child abuse. Those are the motives? Sorry, my head is swimming after today.
PF and KK have been romantically involved since March 2018 so there is another motive. Just wanted KB out of the way. I wanted to believe KK unwittingly moved the phone but now I see she also wanted this as the end result but she did not want to do it, but was happy to clean up! I. Can't. Even.

So , we are left with ALLEGED custody/child abuse. Those are the motives? Sorry, my head is swimming after today.
PF beat that child’s mother to death in front of the child.....THAT is child abuse. Why haven’t they charged him with that and child endangerment? He should have all rights terminated immediately.

Not going to happen.

So....the defendant wants access to his daughter, huh? Personally, I think it should wait...for awhile....until she can completely understand.....perhaps late teens, early 20s on the condition that HE EXPLAINS TO HER HOW BEATING HER MOTHER DEAD WITH A DAMN BASEBALL BAT WITH HER FACE COVERED WAS NECESSARY AND IN HER BEST INTEREST!
Jesus, Mary, Joseph and all the Saints!

May someone please clarify exactly how we know KK was not in CO by evidence on 11/22 thru 11/23?
As far as I can tell, we only have KK’s statement that he called her to come clean up the mess - which she did - AND then she went with him at some point to the barn with the bag and other items taken from KB’s home - including black bag which contained KB (supposedly) to the Dash ranch and watched as he burned KBs body and other evidence.
I’m confused because she said PFs mom came outside - the fire was so big - but then it was stated they weren’t at SF/PF home/ranch???
She said he wanted her to take the body but she refused - and he was going to dump the ashes/remains at the landfill or in the river.
By the time I had heard ALL that KK said, I wanted her to be injected right alongside PF.

The most sickening thing in today’s coverage aside from the child being present during the murder, was that it was done while she was blindfolded under the premise of a guessing game. She trusted him, and he murdered her while she thought they were playing a game. Truly dispicable!
What a betrayal of trust - turning a fun guessing game into murder - she knew the baby was in the house so her last thought must have been horror at what he was doing to her and what may happen to the baby IMO

Did I see that he was involved with her again as far back as April, 2018? (strictly business, of course?)
Yes. Actually March, 2018. Stated on ABC New Tonight with David Muir, for one. Also mentioned the poisoned Starbucks attempted murder by KK, but news reported that KK never put poison in drink. Gave it to KB without poisoning it. Was there a glimmer of conscience that time? If she hesitated then, why couldn't she just have reported it and saved KB's life? Unforgivable she didn't. IMO

Baby K was described as being in some form of bouncer or seat in the bedroom while the murder took place.

OMG, just kill me know.

ETA: As stated by JV during the PC

As he wanted complete custody of that baby girl as if he loved her to the moon and back!

Shame on him even more to do that with his own child in the home

PF and KK have been romantically involved since March 2018 so there is another motive. Just wanted KB out of the way. I wanted to believe KK unwittingly moved the phone but now I see she also wanted this as the end result but she did not want to do it, but was happy to clean up! I. Can't. Even.

I'm just wondering what the defense is going to use. Not that it will matter one iota.

I think KBs mom knew the entire time. Remember how strange she was acting on that news interview. She said KB and PF had a loving relationship. She knew better. She lied for the safety of Baby K and prayed every night that PF wouldn’t take her grand daughter too while he had full custody.
Knowing what she already knew, that must have been so horrifying, knowing her little grandbaby was in his clutches every night. I don't know how she made it through that time without totally falling apart.

KK is getting an even better deal than Holmolka. The jury is NOT going to be happy. For all we know, PF hired someone else to do the murder such as the pal he was seen with on camera.

I find it odd that PF supposedly told KK about a tooth wedged in a vent. If he was present for the murder and saw it then, why wouldn't he remove it himself.?

JMO

Maybe PF was aware that he knocked the tooth in a floor or wall register and was not able to retrieve it himself because he needed to get back to the ranch for TG dinner?

Or maybe was a sick way of making KK do extra dirty work?

JMO

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members