OH Pike County: 8 in Rhoden Family Murdered Over Custody Issue 4 Members Wagner Family Arrested#43

Status
Not open for further replies.
IIRC BJM commented that she was surprised to find the door locked when she arrived that morning, so she got the hidden key and let herself in.
That suggests to me that it was common for them to leave their doors unlocked. Also, if BJM knew where the hidden key was I suspect JW did too.
As for the other homes, I suspect they followed suit.
I think KR let his killer in voluntarily.
JMO

COUNTS 10, 11, 12 and 13 of the 4 Ws indictments:

"(Defendant name), on or about the 22nd day of April 2016, at the County of Pike, and in the State of Ohio, did unlawfully, by FORCE, STEALTH, or DECEPTION, trespass in an occupied structure, to wit: (addresses of scenes)....

COUNTS 10, 11, 12 and 13 of the 4 Ws indictments:

"(Defendant name), on or about the 22nd day of April 2016, at the County of Pike, and in the State of Ohio, did unlawfully, by FORCE, STEALTH, or DECEPTION, trespass in an occupied structure, to wit: (addresses of scenes)....
Stealth
stealth - Dictionary Definition

BBM
They knew she fed those dogs at a certain time. If the dogs were outside, and so was CR1's vehicle, then they figured that she'd probably go on about her business. They figured wrong!! Like so many others, they underestimated BJM. BJM, knew something was not right. She got that key, opened that door, yelling; Rhoden! Rhoden! Rhoden! Traipsed through blood, til she found GR & CR1, then goes next door, and pulls an infant out of what had to be an horrific nightmare of a scene, and ushers out the three year old and wraps him in a sweatshirt.

HMR was not expected to be at work, DR had pulled a double and wouldn't be missed at work, CR2, I don't believe, would have been missed at school that week, but if so, a message would have just been left on DR's phone. CR2 and GR were likely not expected at BBL that next morning. DS, if we can believe him, said that KR was taking off that day to work on cars (derby season was getting underway so it could be true, but he also used him as an alibi to his then wife). HHG didn't work, so FR would have been the only one expected to show at work. Workplaces normally just call and leave an irritated message if you don't show. I read a story where a baby survived six days, outside, without anything to eat/drink, and many times babies will survive several days in natural disasters, so my biggest concern was the three year old. What if the little guy had tried to warm a bottle or cook something for him and his little bro, and had set the house ablaze? :eek:
I believe that date was chosen for this purpose. Chs and Gr off on Friday. Jmo

Grandma in Pike Co. massacre case asks to attend church

Fredericka wants to teach Sunday School.
The little kids miss her!

I told you all: FW is a master of public relations. She knows how to use the media, how to present a story that flatters her in a way that appeals to the news folks. She knows how to weave a narrative and create a lede that grabs attention and sympathy. Look into the news archives from decades past and you'll find dozens of news stories about her various miniature horses or pigs for sale that she placed in major dailies and regional papers across the US. That takes some skill to earn tens of thousands of dollars worth of free advertising. This is just part of her plan to manipulate public opinion to keep her hellish family from going to prison.

Really good discussions!

Two items have bothered me since day one. I don’t think there is factual information pertaining to either of them.
So any discussion would be opinion or supposition.
1st The Dogs
Vets and drugs. Has it ever been established as to how the Wagners controlled, silenced the various dogs at the various locations. Drugs?
Even if the dogs felt they knew the Wagners, and initially had no vicious reaction to them, surely once the guns were fired, the dogs would have reacted.

2nd The Keys, entry and exit and doors locked, dogs outside at CRsr.

Maybe ONE of the actions covered in the earlier time frames is duplication of house keys at all locations.

How did Wagners get in and out and in the end, have doors locked?
JMO Think about it the LE will not show toxicology testing on any of the victims so say somebody was to gave a quart of whiskey laced with horse Morphine and the victims drank it, who ever did drink from the bottle couldn't fight back or run, the killers just had to walk in an shoot.

I told you all: FW is a master of public relations. She knows how to use the media, how to present a story that flatters her in a way that appeals to the news folks. She knows how to weave a narrative and create a lede that grabs attention and sympathy. Look into the news archives from decades past and you'll find dozens of news stories about her various miniature horses or pigs for sale that she placed in major dailies and regional papers across the US. That takes some skill to earn tens of thousands of dollars worth of free advertising. This is just part of her plan to manipulate public opinion to keep her hellish family from going to prison.

Oh, Betty P! I love your analysis! And couldn't agree more! But...I can hardly believe the number of people she has brainwashed...Now....Owen, I can see. Lol.. He is not that bright to begin with. JMO

JMO Think about it the LE will not show toxicology testing on any of the victims so say somebody was to gave a quart of whiskey laced with horse Morphine and the victims drank it, who ever did drink from the bottle couldn't fight back or run, the killers just had to walk in an shoot.

Or...shot them full of heroin after they killed them JMO

Some did fight back, they had defensive wounds.

"somebody?" I don't think any of the victims would've trusted any of the Ws. Maybe an accomplice?

They probably checked to make sure his bill was paid!

On second thought, I doubt that. After a year and a half of laser focus, anyone in the horse business should have known to steer clear of the Ws. Even doing business with them raises a red flag. Hmmm...

Can I "like" this a thousand times??

Exactly, Cool Cats! IMO, the Ws just don't seem to fit in with R&R usual clientele.

The Wagners --- a Criminal Family Enterprise of lying, manipulation, spying, tampering, trespassing, burglary, revenge, and mass murdering---are NO one's usual clientele, including at their 4 jails.

Look when Angela's being led into court, ( her perliminary) she's trying not to look at the families but the lady officer behind her is looking directly into the court gallery and appears to be in a state of shock over Angela coming face to face with all the family members.
Angela Wagner Preliminary Hearing - Bing images

Last edited:
On second thought, I doubt that. After a year and a half of laser focus, anyone in the horse business should have known to steer clear of the Ws. Even doing business with them raises a red flag. Hmmm...

I doubt they even knew anything about the case. Most folks have not followed this case, like we here on WS, have.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
megalow