CO CO - Kelsey Berreth, 29, Woodland Park, Teller County, 22 Nov 2018 - #40 *ARREST*

Status
Not open for further replies.
Possibly the beer with her aunt, is mixed up but not her location on Nov 22.
I will find the reference there are several tweets.
1. Adams- confirmed through KK's testimony, Sonic video and another video her being in WP on NOv 24
2. KK said she left Nov 23 stopped in greeley over night arrived in WP the next day (nov 24)
3. Her father confirmed she was at thanksgiving with them
I am sure the police have checked this all out to make sure they weren't bamboozled.

There was some confusion at one point because Sam used the wrong date, so there was confusion about the trip that she made with her aunt in September.

. She used Megan's Volkswagen Passat with expired plates and left at 6:30 p.m. from her area on the 23rd and arrived at 7:30 a.m. on the 24th on Saturday. When she arrived, she picked up keys to KB's condo, and left her phone at his gate. She parked at Woodland Park Community Center and walked to KB's. After cleaning up there, she went to Sonic before she headed to The ranchette.

Moo

I agree there are 100's of thousands of KK 's out in society, But those like PF are far and few between IMO. A rare breed that can never see the light of day IMO

ab01, my one regret is that I don't have unlimited "liking" capabilities.

Also, if there were a "love" button, I would have smashed it in response instead.

You're so right on target here...and by target, I mean PF's vital organs.

No, this was reported by CBI Agent Slater and not KK. The scent was detected near the bumper of KB's sedan.

She says he told her this.... this seems like a lot of detail IMO It's hard to read some of this stuff and not think she was there.

@SamKraemerTV
Kenney says Frazee our Kelsey in a black tote and set that on the ground near the green Toyota before putting it in his truck & transporting her remains to a ranch in Fremont County. Didn’t catch the name. @KOAA #PatrickFrazee #KelseyBerreth #KrystalKenney

I think it's safe to take some of what she says as fact. The site of the murder, the burning of the black plastic tote, bone chips at that site, the cell phone records, Kelsey's gun which they recovered in Idaho....I'm too exhausted to think of more....somebody help!
Did we actually hear there were bone chips at the burn site? Not doubting what you say is correct, but I was going to post a question on what happens when you burn a body with accelerant. Does it get rid of everything or would there still be pieces of bone left behind?

Did the judge agree to it? I thought I read that he approved it, but I'm not sure.

NO, the judge didn't approve anything. He just agreed to revisit the 'no contact' order at a future time. But I don't think he is going to force the B family to allow him to call their grandbaby at their home. That would be like torture for them.

Possibly the beer with her aunt, is mixed up but not her location on Nov 22.
I will find the reference there are several tweets.
1. Adams- confirmed through KK's testimony, Sonic video and another video her being in WP on NOv 24
2. KK said she left Nov 23 stopped in greeley over night arrived in WP the next day (nov 24)
3. Her father confirmed she was at thanksgiving with them
I am sure the police have checked this all out to make sure they weren't bamboozled.

Nov. 23, 2018
Slater says KK exchanged her car with her friend Megan (unsure on spelling). It’s a Volkswagen Passat with expired plates. She left around 6:30 p.m. that day, on her way to CO with a clean-up kit including rubber gloves, a protective body suit and trash bags. KK stopped in Greeley over night.

Nov. 24, 2018
KK arrived in WP around 7:30 a.m.

Did we actually hear there were bone chips at the burn site? Not doubting what you say is correct, but I was going to post a question on what happens when you burn a body with accelerant. Does it get rid of everything or would there still be pieces of bone left behind?
They didn’t say “bone chips” but that’s what happens.

Mexican cartels use this method with great frequency.

Plenty of other murderers have done this as well. Usually they leave pieces behind, sometimes jewelry.

PF was apparently effective in removing any remnants.

Back in thread 39 somewhere, I believe KK said PF placed the bag with KB's body next to KB's car (where the cadavar dog caught scent) Was KK in Colorado on the 22nd? How does she know this?

On the stand today, they relayed that PF told KKL that he put the black tote on the ground with her body in it by the Toyota, then put it in his truck and went to the ranch in Fremont County. The smell could have also been from the bags that she said she put outside before she went to get her car to load them in her car. It was never stated exactly where she put the bags. Today they just said that she put the bags out front, then went to get her car, loaded the bags into her car on her way to Sonic next.

But it was stated that he told her he put the tote by the car that the dogs hit on.

Right. Some of the things she said she did, doing them out of fear just doesn't make sense when she lived so far away. So much doesn't make sense. *sigh* She had the power to make the outcome so much different than it was, and she did nothing.

Agree, but I'm also not losing sight of the fact that the individual who held the ultimate "power" to have changed the course of horrific events was PF aka Babe Ruthless.

He didn't have to pick up the bat.

He didn't have to swing it repeatedly.

But he did.

PF controlled the outcome.

JMO.

Last edited:
I cannot grasp this.

Why did he choose this instead of joint custody? Why did he feel this was the only way to solve whatever problem he was having? Why was he hanging with KB and having her get him medicine for his achy tummy 12 hours before he was going to murder her? Why did KK not find his plan disturbing? Why was KK ON BOARD with it to the point of even nearly doing it herself? Why, when she confided in her friends, did no one seek help for KB as early as one month PRIOR to KB's actual death? Why did he do this with the baby in the house? Why did he do it so VIOLENTLY (there are ways to have done this with way less mess)? Why did he leave the house covered in blood for nearly two days so inflated with his own self worth to not clean it? Why did KK drive all the way down to clean up HIS mess? Why did she go back and continue to live life as normal and even celebrate in Nevada? Why did she risk her family, her career, and her freedom for something so senseless?

I cannot grasp this. This is the most bizarre case I've ever seen. Occam's Razor did not apply here. Nothing about this was simple. It was extremely convoluted and no where near typifying normal human reactions and behaviors.

Anyone catch the whole KB was at dinner with a co-worker earlier in the week? I wonder if she was moving on and he was convinced he would lose his daughter. Before I married my husband, we had our first child out of wedlock. Now that we're married, custody could get murky if we split, but before we were married it was clear cut---barring something horribly incapacitating me as a mother, full custody for me was a given. That had to have been the motive, he didn't want her to have full custody.

There is more to this story......I want to know why she made the statement to her BFF Michelle that "she thought he may have killed before"

Corrections to the blog that collated the tweets

Jennifer Kovaleski‏Verified account @JennKovaleski 27s28 seconds ago
Kenney says Frazee had Thanksgiving dinner with his family and then took black tote with Kelsey's body in it out to Nash Ranch in Fremont County and put it on top of a stack of hay. #PatrickFrazee #KelseyBerreth #KrystalKenney

Then when KK was in town after 3-4 hrs cleaning KB's.
Ashley Franco‏ @AshleyKKTV
Slater: #PatrickFrazee gave Krystal Lee #KelseyBerreth phone and told her to drive to Kelseys home, text Cheryl Berreth and then go back to Frazee’s home @KKTV11News

Sam Kraemer‏ @SamKraemerTV 20s20 seconds ago

This is all on Nov. 24. After that text, Kenney met Patrick at the Florissant Coneco Gas Station to go to the Nash property (can confirm it’s Nash). Kenney says Frazee backed the truck up to a large red barn. @KOAA #KelseyBerreth #ParrickFrazee#KrystalKenney

Lance Benzel‏ @lancebenzel 20s20 seconds ago
Kenney told cops she went back to Nash Ranch and helped #PatrickFrazee retrieve #KelseyBerreth’s body from barn. @csgazette

Lance Benzel‏ @lancebenzel 26s26 seconds ago
With #KelseyBerreth’s body in Toyota Tacoma, they drive to #PatrickFrazee’s property. There, he used gasoline and oil to burn tote containing #KelseyBerreth’s body and baseball bat that killed her. @csgazette

Lance Benzel‏ @lancebenzel 32s32 seconds ago
While body burned, #PatrickFrazee’s mom came out of a house and looked, Kenney told cops @csgazette#KelseyBerreth

There are other tweets with more detail ie faded red gas can used to start the fire etc.

They didn’t say “bone chips” but that’s what happens.

Mexican cartels use this method with great frequency.

Plenty of other murderers have done this as well. Usually they leave pieces behind, sometimes jewelry.

PF was apparently effective in removing any remnants.
Thanks for the explanation. Can’t believe how a body can be dissolved in a fire to that extent.

I understand. She's a psychopath just like he is. She "loves" him. They could have gone on together and been real killer couple - after which they could have stuffed their faces, each time.

She should have been charged with everything in the Colorado criminal code possible and I guarantee that would be several charges. Then the prosecution could have backed that down a bit for her testimony but not this BS! That's just lazy and a total disregard for justice.

I noticed one thing in the live blog and that was that she lied to the FBI. Now, I usually think that's a BS charge but, in this case, how about charging her with it? I don't know the maximum penalty but have recently learned that it can be used to destroy people so destroy her.

I'm not clear on this: They found the burn area, at the ranchette, with melted plastic, but no human remains? How is it that the female psycho says she didn't see Kelsey's murdered body when she was right there?

It looks like Ma knew exactly what went down. Here was I saying she might be another Cindy Watts. She's worse!

OMG, these people. :mad: I think of that whiny faced M, sitting there saying what a good person her psycho gal pal is. Imagine you knew this information and what KK did to assist in this atrocity and the gall to sit there and spin that garbage. I'm dumbfounded. I hope she gets eaten by sharks and I want the rodeo queen in prison along with her Satanic partner.

I agree with you!

Now we have a little clearer picture - that Ma F witnessed the burning on her ranch and subsequently pleaded The 5th - can we assume that she WAS aware that PF was burning the remains of KB since the 5th protects citizens from self-incrimination?

ABC news link below, stating this:
Details of alleged gruesome bloody cleanup revealed in case against fiancé accused of killing Kelsey Berreth

And if this is the case, would this impact her custody fight to get baby K, even if she may not be charged in the case against her son PF?

I'm hoping KB's parents get full and final custody of Baby K and won't have to drag it out in court, or have to pay attorney fees to stop Ma F from fighting for custody. Legal fees are so costly and KB's parents have been through hell and will continue to be traumatized for the rest of their lives, knowing their daughter was slaughtered so brutally.

moo

Last edited:
REHAB & CUSTODY rumors and half truths:

KB was said to have self reported herself to a rehab clinic located in Calif sometime August 2018 for extreme fatigue. She reported the same to her Employer. No dates/duration provided.

Custody type paperwork containing baby K's name (dated August 2018), was located in PF/SF residence during the first warranted search. NO COURT CUSTODY ever filed, only un-filed documents found.

When KB was first reported missing, PF allegedly contacted KB's employer and told them KB had drug & alcohol problems, ran off, and maybe in rehab again.

CB Agent Slater confirmed today that the Rehab that KB entered last August DOES NOT treat drug/alcohol patients.

Live blog: Patrick Frazee appears in court for preliminary hearing

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member