CO CO - Kelsey Berreth, 29, Woodland Park, Teller County, 22 Nov 2018 - #40 *ARREST*

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ughhh I'm speechless at how much Idaho was involved and I understand how she got the plea deal but they gave her to good a deal. And pf I didn't think he could get much lower but to hear how he ended her life and that sweet baby girl was there for it what the actual fack . It's just to bad that it isn't in Texas death penalty would mean something .

Yes
#1 - poison September 23
#2 - metal Rod October 16th
#3- baseball bat October 23rd

All the 23rds I think have created a little bit of confusion because November 23rd was stated incorrectly on one of those.
Yeah, and those were basically a step or two away from outright murder attempts.

Not only did he ask her to do it three times, but she actually undertook steps to carry them out.

It makes KK look terrible, but they are believable.

There was some confusion at one point because Sam used the wrong date, so there was confusion about the trip that she made with her aunt in September.

. She used Megan's Volkswagen Passat with expired plates and left at 6:30 p.m. from her area on the 23rd and arrived at 7:30 a.m. on the 24th on Saturday. When she arrived, she picked up keys to KB's condo, and left her phone at his gate. She parked at Woodland Park Community Center and walked to KB's. After cleaning up there, she went to Sonic before she headed to The ranchette.

Moo

Why would you chose an old VW Passat for this 1600 mile round trip when you have a perfectly comfortable pickup truck of your own?

No, better gas mileage isn't the answer

I think KKL may have been "scared" to actually commit the murder herself. It seems like by her own admission, she kept making attempts, then would "chicken out" - unable to go through with it. ** Because she lost her nerve ** - not because she felt it was morally wrong or legally criminal or just not something that human beings should do to each other.

I do not believe at all that she was "scared" of PF and that she only "helped" because she feared for her own life if she didn't assist PF with his murder or commit it herself.

No, she did this because she equally wanted KB dead and gone. Not because she feared for her herself or her children in a far away state. Give me a break. She had opportunity after opportunity - and evidence - to have him arrested. No need to rush to the rescue to clean up the crime scene, but leave a few secret faux mystery clues. I do think she may have been "scared" or not have the stomach to actually execute the murder herself - the gruesome mechanics of it. Not because she morally couldn't bring herself to do it.

KK's ability to separate herself from this while giving first hand knowledge of every step that was taken over so many months is clearly a detailed web formed by her attorney. Completely transparent, but smart on the part of her attorney. Shes not getting away with it though, we all see through her evil ways, which means law enforcement sees through depths of her involvement. Without her they wouldn't have the evidence that they do, which is sad to admit. Even after she serves her sentence, whatever that may be, she will wear a scarlet letter to be seen by all who surround her. I'm NOT giving her credit, please don't think that. She's the lowest form of human life and I feel that she deserves life in prison for her part in this, but I'm also happy that she sucks so bad that she squealed like a pig so quickly (if only she would have done so in the months before, little KB would still have a Mommy).

Can you imagine what LE thought about KK during her interviews?
Having a highly qualified expensive attorney, hope KK comes out of this absolutely broke.
Possibly her family are paying these fees and they would be suffering, emotionally and financially.
It is all in the gutter for them from now on, thanks to KK.
What a horrid piece of manure.
MOO.

Why would you chose an old VW Passat for this 1600 mile round trip when you have a perfectly comfortable pickup truck of your own?

Because you want to make sure that law enforcement can catch you quickly? Pfft. She was going incognito big time.

I can't believe how many times she said that but her actions showed otherwise.

"A still frame from the surveillance camera showed Frazee, Berreth as well as the flowers that she picked up from the Safeway store in front of her door around 1 p.m. on Nov. 22. When asked if he was aware of another video showing Frazee there at 3:36 p.m., Adams said yes."

Sam Kraemer tweet.

Did we actually hear there were bone chips at the burn site? Not doubting what you say is correct, but I was going to post a question on what happens when you burn a body with accelerant. Does it get rid of everything or would there still be pieces of bone left behind?

Even a body burned in a crematorium has chunks of bone remaining, some very large. I don't have the energy to go back and read about the bone chips. I hope someone will fact-check me.

I think KKL may have been "scared" to actually commit the murder herself. It seems like by her own admission, she kept making attempts, then would "chicken out" - unable to go through with it. ** Because she lost her nerve ** - not because she felt it was morally wrong or legally criminal or just not something that human beings should do to each other.

I do not believe at all that she was "scared" of PF and that she only "helped" because she feared for her own life if she didn't assist PF with his murder or commit it herself.

No, she did this because she equally wanted KB dead and gone. Not because she feared for her herself or her children in a far away state. Give me a break. She had opportunity after opportunity - and evidence - to have him arrested. No need to rush to the rescue to clean up the crime scene, but leave a few secret faux mystery clues. I do think she may have been "scared" or not have the stomach to actually execute the murder herself - the gruesome mechanics of it. Not because she morally couldn't bring herself to do it.
I absolutely agree.

Fear played no part in her motivation.

She couldn’t bring herself to actually kill Kelsey, but she wouldn’t have been sad to see her go.

Clearly she wasn’t overly upset as to what PF had done, as she spent hours scrubbing her blood off the floor, and then went to Sonic.

I hope whatever she ate, tasted like blood and bleach.

With mommy dearest pleading the 5th (and uncooperative, according to the article I'd linked) ... does this mean that --hopefully-- Kelsey's family will have full custody of little K. ?
Although we don't know how much SF knows (or knew) ; the fact that she's clammed up makes me nervous for Kelsey's daughter to even go for visitation to that 'ranchette'.
MOO

I don't think morals had anything to do with it, I think she didn't want the blood on her hands,so she can duck out of blame if caught.
MOO

With mommy dearest pleading the 5th (and uncooperative, according to the article I'd linked) ... does this mean that --hopefully-- Kelsey's family will have full custody of little K. ?
Although we don't know how much SF knows (or knew) ; the fact that she's clammed up makes me nervous for Kelsey's daughter to even go for visitation to that 'ranchette'.
MOO
If anyone had any concern about SF gaining custody of her granddaughter, those concerns should have completely disappeared today.

They do not grant custody to grandmothers who watch their son burn the corpse of the mother of his child, like she was garbage.

Ain’t gonna happen. Not in a million years.

2 Words....Cover Up. Why drive your own car to aid and abet a murder? License plate readers and security cameras could place you somewhere you shouldn't be. Better to take a car that the authorities would not be looking for, assuming they uncovered your "secret" relationship with the main suspect.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
dil2288