CO CO - Kelsey Berreth, 29, Woodland Park, Teller County, 22 Nov 2018 - #40 *ARREST*

Status
Not open for further replies.
Shocked a little like everyone else may be. Gruesome murder, little K there at the time! Revolting! Is there any evidence these two were drug buddies? It's the oddest relationship and story of how it happened I think I've ever read.

As we see here, people like PF and KK exist amongst us.
We recently heard about the Watts and Closs cases, and there are many others.

It is far better to be boring, have dull friends and have little excitement in our lives, than to experience the traumatic incidents these Creeps undertake, ruining their lives and those around them.
These evil monsters are wired different than most humans, to even consider their actions.
Hope somehow their pathetic lives are cut short, having them pay for their deeds.

Here, we are concentrating on KK's account, what she has stated.
It certainly doesn't relate to that of a decent human being.
Hope she pays heavily.
MOO.

It’s been pretty well established that not only was KK not in Colorado around the time of the murder, she didn’t arrive until the morning of the 24th.

That’s a full day and a half later.

Any scenario that puts her at the crime scene before then, has to ignore evidence to do it.
Great point that I did not consider. Thank you.

ETA: I am just dumbfounded she knows SO much detail.

Great point that I did not consider. Thank you.

ETA: I am just dumbfounded she knows SO much detail.
This guy trusted her so much, that he was comfortable enough to ask her to kill for him.

It stands to reason, that he’d also trust her enough to tell her about the gory details.

I mean, he trusted her to help clean a crime scene, retrieve a body, burn that body, and take Kelsey’s phone back to Idaho.

He likely told her everything, so it rings true to me that she knew everything.

I still can not get past Kelsey spent the night with him helping him do work….she was also running errands for him...getting him medicine to make him better.....
just so hideously cruel.

the two weeks in rehab in august.
I am speculating Patrick was gas lighting Kelsey in the true sense of it.
by august KK and PK were deep into their hot and heavy affair..... he was deliberately making her life hell but she blamed herself imo. sought treatment because she couldn't cope with PKs crap.

also imo that is when Patrick sought legal advise about custody of Kaylee when Kelsey went for treatment it all happened in august.

side note.
Kelsey purchased the condo all around this time too...cementing she wasn't going anywhere.

all the dribble he told LE in the phone interview about how Kelsey was feeling...was how HE was feeling about her.

just damn awful. the whole thing.

It's very common when a partner is cheating to be very cruel to the person they're cheating on. For instance, they'll pick at things, make the other person wrong, become verbally abusive, always find fault, blow up over trivial things, etc. I call it putting their partner in " mode" so they can blame them for their cheating. We had heard from KB's friend that PF had become emotionally abusive, always finding fault. Combine that with exhaustion, trying to take care of a new baby, and most likely having problems with the extended family and it's no wonder KB was depressed. He was playing head games with her and making her feel worthless and I'm sure his family wasn't giving her any support either.

Unlike the hoodrat who plugs some poor convenience store clerk just because, this kind of murder is so rage filled. He must have HATED Kelsey but that rage is about something else (it always is). Poor Kelsey became the target.

I noticed in that live blog that he told KK that Kelsey told him she didn't know him anymore, or something to effect. Shanann Watts said the same thing to CW.
I don’t think we can believe anything PF or KK say Kelsey said.

As we see here, people like PF and KK exist amongst us.
We recently heard about the Watts and Closs cases, and there are many others.

It is far better to be boring, have dull friends and have little excitement in our lives, than to experience the traumatic incidents these Creeps undertake, ruining their lives and those around them.
These evil monsters are wired different than most humans, to even consider their actions.
Hope somehow their pathetic lives are cut short, having them pay for their deeds.

Here, we are concentrating on KK's account, what she has stated.
It certainly doesn't relate to that of a decent human being.
Hope she pays heavily.
MOO.
Not sure how the law works but is there even a potential that she could be charged for anything additional or is her plea deal for immunity for all potential charges except what she's already been charged and convicted of? It's just really disappointing as she had such a huge role in these crimes from conspiring to considering to covering it up.

So, I think KB checking herself in for depression in August must have been one of the precursors for PF starting to ask KK to kill her. I am unclear on if KB told CB about the incident with putting the gun to her head or if that was a PF tall tale. I will say, if it is true, their relationship was certainly volatile, but considering she spent the night before taking care of PF and doing his chores that certainly implies they had not broken up. MOO

The one thing I can't figure out is the timeline of Nov 22. He arrives around 1pm when KB and baby K are coming home from the store. I am guessing murder happens around this time. He goes to his family Thanksgiving dinner with baby K around 2:30. And then goes back to her house around 4. They also mentioned him going to the bank with the black tote in the back. Was this between 1 and 2:30?

I'm way behind here but, yeah, I need a clear timeline on what happened when. I'm not clear on it.

First, my apologies to Trisha and WSers for not conforming to the TOS for my post back in January that was deleted. I didn't know this site existed until the Ying Ying Zhang case so I'm fairly new. That case personally hurts. I spent many hours in the same building/class rooms BC worked in. I walked where YYZ walked. And I lived two blocks from where she was last seen. Although many, many moons ago.

Second I'm so disgusted and saddened by this case and what we learned today. My heart and prayers go out to KB's family and friends. No words are adequate to lessen their pain.

KK, as we learned today, is beyond description as a human on this planet. She must have hired the best and luckiest attorney/coach in the US. I am sickened by her lenient plea deal even though her cooperation was/is key.

I can only hope this goes to trial and the defense team on cross examination proves that she has lied in parts of her sworn testimony to protect herself and her plea agreement is thrown out. That surely would not break the hearts of the prosecution team as long as it doesn't cast reasonable doubt of the guilt of PF in even one jury member.

IMO, this goes to trial because PF has nothing to lose. IMO, if this goes to trial, clearly the defense team tries to pin part of the planning of this hideous crime on KK (classic he said-she said). They will tear her to pieces on cross examination. Even a public defender will be able to do that.."So after cleaning up this horrific crime scene (giving graphic desriptions), the first thing you allegedly did is go to...Sonic? Is that correct Ms. K?"

I so wish this case would have been pushed up to Federal prosecution given the clear interstate aspects so the death penalty would "realistically" be in play.

Justice for Kelsey. Justice for Ying Ying.

Hi Stratescoop, with your first post here.:):):)
It is a really miserable day/night hearing about these evil actions.
I agree, I hope KK is torn to threads.
MOO.

This guy trusted her so much, that he was comfortable enough to ask her to kill for him.

It stands to reason, that he’d also trust her enough to tell her about the gory details.

I mean, he trusted her to help clean a crime scene, retrieve a body, burn that body, and take Kelsey’s phone back to Idaho.

He likely told her everything, so it rings true to me that she knew everything.

I just don't understand. At what point in a relationship do you trust someone enough to ask to do that? or tell all of the details to like that?

I've been married for almost 20 years. I dunno... I think he would rat me out :confused:

Not sure how the law works but is there even a potential that she could be charged for anything additional or is her plea deal for immunity for all potential charges except what she's already been charged and convicted of? It's just really disappointing as she had such a huge role in these crimes from conspiring to considering to covering it up.
It’s a huge longshot, one based more on wishful thinking than reality.

All the things we heard in court today, came from the prosecution, who were the ones who struck this deal with KK.

People lie. People involved in crimes lie. People involved in murders lie.

The prosecution and law enforcement know this.

They would have heard what KK had to say, and if they were comfortable that what she was saying was truthful, then they would be comfortable moving forward with a deal.

Clearly, that’s what happened.

This deal is contingent upon KK being truthful, and there is still room there for her to tell some face saving lies.

No one believes that she purposefully left a trail of evidence.

But a lie like that cannot be proven, and probably wouldn’t be grounds to tear up her deal anyways.

As long as she is truthful about her involvement, this deal will stand.

Last edited:
You know, all these genius burner phones - it sounds like there was more than one?? And yet PF commits murder and right after uses his actual cell phone to call his mother and then KKL's actual cell phone. And in an instant, LE is able to determine the Idaho number in question belongs to KKL. Such masterminds we have here.

As a poster stated, these subhuman masterminds will unravel before us, with their evil plans.
There must be so many people, knowing they were lied to, for days.
Pleased these subhumans, will now answer to the Law.
MOO.

I'm way behind here but, yeah, I need a clear timeline on what happened when. I'm not clear on it.

I think it was the brother who got to the ranchette at 2:30 and PF with K got there around 4:30. PF went back later that evening to take her body to the Nash ranch. That's my understanding, but may not be correct. JMO.

That one certainly doesn’t pass the sniff test. Not when you look at all the efforts she made to otherwise avoid detection.

If she meant to leave a trail, one would expect her to immediately cooperate when found, not lie to the FBI.

It's an old favorite. The 'if I were going to knowingly commit a crime such as that, I certainly would have done a better, more perfect job, and not have left a trace of evidence. I left that on purpose, as an alibi....ya see.'

It’s a huge longshot, one based more on wishful thinking than reality.

All the things we heard in court today, came from the prosecution, who were the ones who struck this deal with KK.

People lie. People involved in crimes lie. People involved in murders lie.

The prosecution and law enforcement knows this.

They would have heard what KK had to say, and if they were comfortable that what she was saying was truthful, then they would be comfortable moving forward with a deal.

Clearly, that’s what happened.

This deal is contingent upon KK being truthful, and there is still room there for her to tell some face saving lies.

No one believes that she purposefully left a trail of evidence.

But a lie like that cannot be proven, and probably wouldn’t be grounds to tear up her deal anyways.

As long as she is truthful about her involvement, this deal will stand.
The thing is, the people that know her will want to believe she left that trail. They'll want to believe she was only doing PF's bidding. And they'll want to believe she did it because she was stuck between a rock and hard place to protect her children. But as they hear the story, and see the inconsistencies we see, they'll get that this person they knew, respected, friended and cared for never really existed. Trust me, she's going to end up very alone, surrounded only by people looking to use or exploit her.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
amberdw2021