CO CO - Kelsey Berreth, 29, Woodland Park, Teller County, 22 Nov 2018 - #40 *ARREST*

Status
Not open for further replies.
It's an old favorite. The 'if I were going to knowingly commit a crime such as that, I certainly would have done a better, more perfect job, and not have left a trace of evidence. I left that on purpose, as an alibi....ya see.'
And it’s weird, because it doesn’t make her look any better.

“I had months to tell Kelsey about a murder plot and decided to let her die, but atleast I left some blood at the crime scene.”

What the Frazee!

A nurse following the OSHA guidelines for cleaning up blood (on which she is tested at least once a year) would go to great extremes to clean and decontaminate surfaces. You've also seen the company who promises to leave a blood-contaminated home or business "like it never even happened". We recently had a friend whose body decomposed for two weeks in her home and they really did that. PF knew he was calling the right girl for the job....willing and able. And let's don't forget she may have had another willing helper over whom PF held sway.

The thing is, the people that know her will want to believe she left that trail. They'll want to believe she was only doing PF's bidding. And they'll want to believe she did it because she was stuck between a rock and hard place to protect her children. But as they hear the story, and see the inconsistencies we see, they'll get that this person they knew, respected, friended and cared for never really existed. Trust me, she's going to end up very alone, surrounded only by people looking to use or exploit her.
I agree.

I truly hope that these people she surrounds herself with, ultimately see the forest for the trees.

I still can not get past Kelsey spent the night with him helping him do work….she was also running errands for him...getting him medicine to make him better.....
just so hideously cruel.

the two weeks in rehab in august.
I am speculating Patrick was gas lighting Kelsey in the true sense of it.
by august KK and PK were deep into their hot and heavy affair..... he was deliberately making her life hell but she blamed herself imo. sought treatment because she couldn't cope with PKs crap.

also imo that is when Patrick sought legal advise about custody of Kaylee when Kelsey went for treatment it all happened in august.

side note.
Kelsey purchased the condo all around this time too...cementing she wasn't going anywhere.

all the dribble he told LE in the phone interview about how Kelsey was feeling...was how HE was feeling about her.

just damn awful. the whole thing.

There was NO 2WEEK REHAB...The CBI Agent said she did not check in for 2 weeks. She visited that clinic, which is a treatment center for anxiety/depression. But it is not a drug/alcohol treatment rehab ctr and she did not stay there.

I think they connected over this, bonded over it. They're two peas in a sick pod.
Agree, but I also think he groomed her for this. She claims she didn't know about KB or Baby K until August. Then when she "found out" he explained that KB was a terrible mother addicted to drugs and alcohol, etc., etc. If only he could get custody of Baby K, then perhaps he and KK could go forward with the dream of being together and KK would be a much better mom to Baby K. He initiated the paperwork for "full custody" and was engaging an attorney, but that was expensive and in Colorado it's usually 50/50 parenting time unless it's proven that a parent is unfit and that takes A LOT. And in the upwards of $50k to go through all of what's needed to prove the parent is unfit. He was working on it and realized it was hopeless as KB was a good mom with a good job and a stable history. Meanwhile KK bought a nice house with an acreage for horses in Idaho two months after she started her affair with PF. Perhaps her loving beau PF would move to Idaho once he proved that KB was unfit and got full custody of Baby K. It was her dream and he played her like a fiddle. He realized he couldn't win the custody thing so he hatched his plan for murder. He also planned to pin it on her. He's the mastermind behind all of this. She's not innocent at all but he manipulated her based on her weaknesses. MOHO

She says he told her this.... this seems like a lot of detail IMO It's hard to read some of this stuff and not think she was there.

@SamKraemerTV
Kenney says Frazee our Kelsey in a black tote and set that on the ground near the green Toyota before putting it in his truck & transporting her remains to a ranch in Fremont County. Didn’t catch the name. @KOAA #PatrickFrazee #KelseyBerreth #KrystalKenney
Thank you Missy1974 that's what I read too! It sounds like she was there, she knew his every move!

If you ever doubted how much error there is in a Daily Mail story, just read what they gleaned from today's hearing.

They missed on simple but important things.

I hate that many here will assume the piece is accurate because it's an easy read.

And it’s weird, because it doesn’t make her look any better.

“I had months to tell Kelsey about a murder plot and decided to let her die, but atleast I left some blood at the crime scene.”

What the Frazee!

Those porkies are catching up!
One leads to another.

(As an fyi/clarification: "porkies" are lies that are Cockney rhyming slang.
"Pork pies" rhyme with lies and have nothing to do with a person's weight.)

moo

Thanks for the explanation. Can’t believe how a body can be dissolved in a fire to that extent.[/QUO

I'm curious to know if there was a distinct odor while burning. My dad was a fireman, I know.

Based on KK's statements, he took K's remains to Nash Ranch alone. She did the cleaning and then they went together and got K's remains and took them to the ranch to burn, she took the phone and who knows what else with her and went home while he dumped what was left of the fire/K's remains in a river or dumpster.

Agree, I think all the blood they found in the bathroom was from him cleaning himself. He also had blood all over his shoes according to KK's description of the large footprints throughout the house that she tried to clean. mself up. He could not arrive back at the house where his family was getting ready to eat dinner covered in blood, he could not carry Baby K around covered in blood as it would transfer to her or her car seat, he could not sit in his vehicle without potentially transferring to it, he could not risk possibly getting pulled over covered in blood.

Thank you for the excellent breakdown of the timeline. I think you're on the right track. KK probably did not see the remains, nor was she there when the body was burned. Am I correct, or did KK say she witnessed the burning? And he would have wanted to clean himself up before leaving the house. What about the bloody shoes and clothes? Safe to assume he would have put those in the fire too? Makes sense that he cleaned himself up right away. Wouldn't he have told KK to clean in the bathroom too, or did she just not do a complete enough job, and they discovered blood there?

Did he come back to the house on Friday to pick up the remains, or were they in his car when he went to Thanksgiving dinner? And no security footage from the neighborhood, or was it too late to retrieve once the police started investigating?

It's very common when a partner is cheating to be very cruel to the person they're cheating on. For instance, they'll pick at things, make the other person wrong, become verbally abusive, always find fault, blow up over trivial things, etc. I call it putting their partner in "***** mode" so they can blame them for their cheating. We had heard from KB's friend that PF had become emotionally abusive, always finding fault. Combine that with exhaustion, trying to take care of a new baby, and most likely having problems with the extended family and it's no wonder KB was depressed. He was playing head games with her and making her feel worthless and I'm sure his family wasn't giving her any support either.
And fault finding is one of the many ways narcissists devalue their victims. It's a common pattern they play out in relationships...idealize, devalue, discard.
MO

A nurse following the OSHA guidelines for cleaning up blood (on which she is tested at least once a year) would go to great extremes to clean and decontaminate surfaces. You've also seen the company who promises to leave a blood-contaminated home or business "like it never even happened". We recently had a friend whose body decomposed for two weeks in her home and they really did that. PF knew he was calling the right girl for the job....willing and able. And let's don't forget she may have had another willing helper over whom PF held sway.
Another question, was KB's floor carpet? If so, blood stain will be on the pad. Before my father's death he fell numerous times with major bleeding I got the blood out of the carpet but after he passed I removed the carpet and there were still blood stains in the pad.

There was NO 2WEEK REHAB...The CBI Agent said she did not check in for 2 weeks. She visited that clinic, which is a treatment center for anxiety/depression. But it is not a drug/alcohol treatment rehab ctr and she did not stay there.
bbm
i never said it was a drug or alcohol centre. please don't misquote me.
rehab is simply short for rehabilitation centre. we know she went to a depression clinic.

I read that she stayed for 2 weeks.
thanks for clarification but how long did she visit there then?
can you please link the source tia

Another question, was KB's floor carpet? If so, blood stain will be on the pad. Before my father's death he fell numerous times with major bleeding I got the blood out of the carpet but after he passed I removed the carpet and there were still blood stains in the pad.
It sounds like it was wood, and law enforcement actually tore some of it up.

ETA:
During Dec 21st search investigators tore up hardwood floor in #KelseyBerreth home to help the investigations. @KKTV11News

She might think she's clever, twisting her oversights as intentional---but clearly she hasn't dealt with people capable of critical thought, because no one is buying that. Sister, if you wanted him to go down for this crime, you wouldn't have let it happen in the first place.
or notified LE during one of the 9 million opportunities that she had to do so.

I've been occupied with other things and lost track of this thread the last week, the news segment tonight turned my stomach. God Bless you Kelsey and your family and friends. I am so sorry. Shame on you PF and KKL.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members