CO CO - Kelsey Berreth, 29, Woodland Park, Teller County, 22 Nov 2018 - #40 *ARREST*

Status
Not open for further replies.
JMO
I can almost guarantee there were drugs in the coffee if KK went to KB's door with some coffee and here is why.

The sheer logic if KK could not get herself to put something in the coffee then she would have never gone to the door in the first place.
The whole point of going to the door with coffee would have been if it was drugged.

So if coffee was delivered then I can almost guarantee it had something in it. So something went wrong with that plan. Either not enough stuff to knock her out or KB threw it out. I suspect maybe PF called her a little later and she answered sounding just fine so they knew it didnt work or something like that.
Yes, that makes sense.
Why would she bother with the whole thing if if she had not put something in it?
Just to see what she looked like?
And what happened with the bullet that was in her friends gun?!

JMO
I can almost guarantee there were drugs in the coffee if KK went to KB's door with some coffee and here is why.

The sheer logic if KK could not get herself to put something in the coffee then she would have never gone to the door in the first place.
The whole point of going to the door with coffee would have been if it was drugged.

So if coffee was delivered then I can almost guarantee it had something in it. So something went wrong with that plan. Either not enough stuff to knock her out or KB threw it out. I suspect maybe PF called her a little later and she answered sounding just fine so they knew it didnt work or something like that.
I would check the logs at the hospital anyway- she might not have a vast understanding pharmacodynamics- that drugs meant for IV delivery might not be absorbed orally.

Maybe in the other male who's DNA was in KB's bathroom?
If that was the case, wouldn't someone else have come forward by now and mentioned some crazy woman with coffee in her hand for Kelsey just shot me?

Is there any men missing from that area that's been missing since Thanksgiving?

Just like others I went thru the WHOLE hearing tweet by tweet. I was exhausted and numb.
Late last night I created a large time line on paper., again tweet by tweet.
As others I see an outline of what happened over all these months.
However I still have questions, cause a few things don't make sense?

Granted I stopped reading at page 25 last night... so some of you may have already answer my questions I apologize in advance if they've already been answered.

Why so much detail as well as blood in kitchen and living room?( since it was stated she was killed in an office which is 2nd back bedroom). There's quite a bit of blood left over in the bathroom that is why family members had originally concluded she was killed in the bathroom. But again we told she was not.
There are little or actually no details about this back bedroom excuse me back office. No details about blood on desk chair cabinets files paperwork etc. Only details the living room pillows fireplace toys tin foil floorboards (which I assume we're either in the living room or the kitchen.)

I don't understand her comment about getting the call when he asked her what she was doing for Thanksgiving? And she made the reply I knew I couldn't get out of it this time. This doesn't make sense? There's got to be more to it.....

The words where PF was supposed to tell her " just *advertiser censored**** talk." When you go back and go over that again and again, something is missing. It does not make sense to me. Why not say hey just listen to me!!! You going to do this!!!

As with others, being told to go find the tooth--- with the amount of force and brutality that beating took place ---how would he know about one little tiny tooth and where it went??

Forget any painting thing she was wearing, I would imagine that was more medical covering that she took from work. Including gloves. In reality it doesn't matter how you cover yourself, once blood gets wet it seeps into what you're wearing and gets on your clothes. When you're down on a floor scrubbing and the blood gets wet--- unless you're wearing plastic, it will seep onto your interior clothes.

A part of my profession is construction clean up. Bleach will clean blood, but the most effective thing that I use is peroxide and Dawn dish soap. You can wash towels and clothes all you want but without the dawn and the peroxide, you WILL have blood stains with anything you run through the washing machine. (KK said she used machine.) Also I've had the problem of trying to clean blood up and it does seep through. I have covered myself up and still stained my jeans inside. I have also wore plastic. The rewetting of the blood will make you gag and anything that gets on the plastic drips back onto the floor. It's a never-ending cleaning process.

Without said, no way was this done and cleaned in 4 hours! The little bit that she shared with us I sat down and calculated what it would take for me to clean that by myself how many hours and how much it cost. Just rewetting the blood to clean it is time consuming. By myself I would get there at 9 in the morning and I would not be done until 4 or 5. And NO WAY could I go eat afterwards, no matter how starving I was.....

I still question Patrick's friend some utility guy that came and picked up a box. Why was it said didn't need to be said why bring him into the picture. And what about this DNA that belongs to some male in the bathroom sink.

There's a lot of information missing.

And we all have alot more questions.......

Wow. Interesting post. I wish you would put that timeline on here!!

OMG what if KB wasn't dead when she was in the tote and the gun was used by KK or PF to finish it? What if she laid there for two days dying??? I can hardly type this.
I thought of that yesterday because we really don't know if she was dead or unconscious when placed in the tote. Very disturbing. Now the gun....

Maybe she did spike it and Kelsey never drank it.
But why would she say she was thanking her for helping to find her dog? Did I read that right?
Wouldn't Kelsey not know who she was or what she was talking about?
There’s more to this story I believe. It’s too strange for there not to be. It’s like KK had to tell it in case KB mentioned it to anyone. So she’ll tell a dumbed down version just in case.

PF isn’t just a murderer - he is a cowardly murderer. Unable to look KB in the face, he puts a sweater over her head. He isn’t very smart, either. Hit her in the head and create a bloody scene that is impossible to fully clean up? Think about this - if he had strangled her, he would be walking free today. There would have been no blood, he wouldn’t have had to involve another person, the phone records wouldn’t have given him away, etc. It would have remained a mysterious disappearance, he would have been under a cloud of suspicion, but there would have been no proof.

How did this guy ever think he was actually going to get away with this, doing it the way he did it and involving KK? Thank goodness for dumb criminals.
In this instance arrogance was our friend.

Probably for the same reason he didn't clean up the crime scene by himself. From the very beginning he kept trying to get KK to do the dirty work.

Without the women in his life being around to do things for him and take care of him, what would he have done? I'm disgusted with many people involved in this crime.
Right. But ultimately who did the actual murder? He did, because she is just as manipulative,as he is. She wanted KB dead just as much as PF she just orchestrated it so that she wouldn't have do her own dirty work. Third time is a charm.
They both got what they wanted.
MOO

This morning as I was catching up on the other cases I'm following, I was struck by something that hit me like a ton of bricks. SLP in TN and JC in WI were children who were in the physical custody of their tormentors, yet both found a way to free themselves and bring down their abusers. KK has 30 some years of life experience, a nursing degree, a job with a good deal of responsibility and was raising children. This poor lady was sooooo in fear of someone who was physically 800 miles away from her and she could think of no way out but to go along with him. Let that sink in.
Yes, she had opportunity after opportunity after opportunity to potentially stop this tragedy from happening. And yet she did nothing.

Can you explain that? (I haven't been able to follow that closely).
She included them all in her plans. She got a ride to Kelsey's house from the aunt, and I think spent the holiday with her.
She borrowed a car and gun from her friend Meghan, she had a friend (unnamed) pick up a package at Kelsey's house, and that's all I can remember right now.

Yeah but I'm asking how that was technically supposed to work? If some stranger showed up on my doorstep with coffee I a) Wouldn't open the door; b) Wouldn't take the coffee from them and; c) Wouldn't drink it.

How did she think that was supposed to work? Why would she think KB would have reason to accept and imbibe a beverage from a random stranger who showed up? That's what I don't understand.

I'm not talking about whether she felt a thrill or whether she was able to go through with it or whatever. I just don't understand how it was supposed to work?

And how did this stranger know exactly what she liked? o_O For that alone I would have been suspicious.

Yeah but I'm asking how that was technically supposed to work? If some stranger showed up on my doorstep with coffee I a) Wouldn't open the door; b) Wouldn't take the coffee from them and; c) Wouldn't drink it.

How did she think that was supposed to work? Why would she think KB would have reason to accept and imbibe a beverage from a random stranger who showed up? That's what I don't understand.

I'm not talking about whether she felt a thrill or whether she was able to go through with it or whatever. I just don't understand how it was supposed to work?

It gets worse! Besides delivering coffee, conniving KK even tried to make a play date for their kids to meet, allegedly giving KB her burner phone number.

KK must have had second thoughts about this as she claims to have disposed of that burner phone shortly thereafter in Breckenridge. (KK later purchased another burner phone for her subsequent trips, and destroyed burner phone along with KB's phone in a fire pit at her Idaho home).

I’m curious about several things here.

How or why did he choose this ranch to store KB’s body. I doubt he just chose it randomly. But also, how did no one see him there or come across KB? It doesn’t seem like the ranch is abandoned.

Also, the mention of KK pointing out the burn spot. Wasn’t that on PF’s ranch? Surely law enforcement didn’t traipse there with KK before PF was arrested, so it must’ve been after?

I’m surprised the media didn’t notice KK was there and report on it.

I don't have any answers on the ranch but I wondered if perhaps it was not a working ranch currently. Perhaps PF rents the barn to store hay for his cattle? How else would he know that nobody was going to find the tote with KB's body in it for two or three days? One fact we learned yesterday in the deluge of info was that PF's cattle were grazed in Westcliffe. The local news showed the Nash Ranch as near Guffey, CO. Guffey is sort of a mid-way point between Westcliffe and Florrisant: Google Maps
I'm only speculating but I think either PF had some knowledge that the owners were out of town for Thanksgiving weekend or perhaps he rents that barn and therefore was not worried that anyone would stumble upon the body in the tote.

As for KK going to PF's ranch and pointing out the burn spot, I think it's likely that she did exactly that. IIRC LE gave PF and his mother a courtesy ride off of the premises for the 2-3 day search. Many people thought PF might have been arrested that day when the news showed him going by in the police vehicle. But that was simply a ride off the ranch to where ever they wanted to be taken since they were impounding his truck. KK could have been brought in easily in the back of one of those tinted FBI vehicles while PF was gone from the property. The press didn't even have a whiff of her existence at that point in this case so they were not looking for a mistress witness to emerge from a vehicle. It would be interesting to see if she can be seen in any of the helicopter footage taken that first day. But since the place they dug up was near the house she might not have even gotten out of a car to point it out. She also could have pointed it out on a map if she wasn't driven there.

MOO.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member