OH - Sheila Wallace, 58, fatally shot while walking dog in park, Cleveland, 17 Jan 2019 *arrest in 2023*

I don't know why any gang members would even worry if a woman walking her dog saw them doing a quick deal. Even if she did, nothing would happen. She could call 911 or walk up to a passing squad car, and tell what she saw and we all know what would come of it---NOTHING. Her death is heartbreaking and maddening.

Idk if a gang member shot Sheila or not. Might have been some idiot that just stole a gun & was eager to use it. Thugs need no reason. You’re right, this is heartbreaking & maddening. So much for using the quaint neighborhood park.

I dont see anything at all to make this a "gang" incident. It seems thats the go to for some people. Blame a gang. (unlike the movies gangs don't attack random people, gangs mainly attack each other)

IMO they need to look for the ignored child of a family near by who has never had a GF and blames women for their problems. Who likely has a fetish for the military, knives and guns but would never enlist themselves.

I dont see anything at all to make this a "gang" incident. It seems thats the go to for some people. Blame a gang. (unlike the movies gangs don't attack random people, gangs mainly attack each other)

IMO they need to look for the ignored child of a family near by who has never had a GF and blames women for their problems. Who likely has a fetish for the military, knives and guns but would never enlist themselves.
You've really narrowed down the list of suspects. My guess is that it wasn't intentional which makes the suspect list much wider.

I think he’s a local to the ‘hood or adjacent ‘hood & a regular in the park. Hopefully, we’ll have an arrest soon.

Constantly checking for news of an arrest.
The second person evidently will not talk.

Cleveland homicide detectives have message for suspects in murder of Cleveland woman

Police say there were at least two people involved - one shooter and one person with them

"Come forward now," Pillow said. "We are working to identify you; we know there are at least two people present, one shooter, and there is another individual that was present and that individual has an opportunity to come forward now and explain his presence there and what happened. Come forward before we come to find you."

Just wondering if this was some kind of grudge or something? Perhaps she saw these two engaged in some criminal activity while out walking her dog in the past? Not sure why, but I get a feeling the killer and accomplice were younger, perhaps still living at home with parents, etc. Just a guess. JMO

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Pabo1998
Back