OH Pike County: 8 in Rhoden Family Murdered Over Custody Issue 4 Members Wagner Family Arrested#43

Status
Not open for further replies.
As I said, I don't have a link. It was posted on here, by Dudley or Myland, I believe. Betty P. may have marked it because she asked about it.
Looks like you cut and paste this information, I'm just requesting where it is from.
I ask because I don't remember seeing this before and I agree with you that this is important information!

Their money made them acceptable to be there. R & R is a great place to take your equines. But... money talks regardless of who you are.

Money is the root of all evil. No, it does not talk to everyone Me, for one. And I doubt that R&R are hard up enough for money they would service the Ws.

An employee at R&R replied to one of my posts on another site on the day of the arrests and told me the employees were furious with the owners that their lives were put in danger that day because BW and RW had been there. Believe it or not, I really dont care.

So....NO. Money means nothing to some of us.

MOO

I believe it would be from the reside left behind. The closer the gun is being fired from the more residual reside. Doesnt necessarily mean the barrel was placed there for a prolonged time. They could have caught him sleeping on the couch, placed the gun directly on his temple and pulled the trigger instantly. JMO
More importantly, how is your dog!

Looks like you cut and paste this information, I'm just requesting where it is from.
I ask because I don't remember seeing this before and I agree with you that this is important information!

I specifically typed it word for word, space by space. So no, I have no link. Sorry, Puzzles. Wish I did. I would happily post.

I specifically typed it word for word, space by space. So no, I have no link. Sorry, Puzzles. Wish I did. I would happily post.
I'm impressed if you were able to do that from memory.

More importantly, how is your dog!
I had to put him to sleep Monday. I am beyond crushed. We had an u spoken code/bond, & were always on the same page. I never ever once had to discipline him. A peice of my heart died w/ him. I am having him cremated, I'm going to buy a glass case and put his ashes, favorite soccer ball, & a picture in it. I had fellow soldiers die in Iraq and it didnt affect me on this level. The past 2 days I break down crying at work and have to go hide so no one sees me. I ask God to let me see him again when I die. I love you forever Bizzle, you're in my soul.

Attachments

• Screenshot_20190111-125918_Gallery.jpg
    Screenshot_20190111-125918_Gallery.jpg
    160.4 KB · Views: 24
I had to put him to sleep Monday. I am beyond crushed. We had an u spoken code/bond, & were always on the same page. I never ever once had to discipline him. A peice of my heart died w/ him. I am having him cremated, I'm going to buy a glass case and put his ashes, favorite soccer ball, & a picture in it. I had fellow soldiers die in Iraq and it didnt affect me on this level. The past 2 days I break down crying at work and have to go hide so no one sees me. I ask God to let me see him again when I die. I love you forever Bizzle, you're in my soul.
I am so sorry. You did show him the ultimate unselfish compassion by putting him to sleep and relieving him of his misery.
Our dog has outlived his breed so far, but we realize he realistically doesn't have a lot of time left. I know I will be just as crushed when we have to put him to sleep.
You will see him again... God Bless.

I'm impressed if you were able to do that from memory.

I'm sorry I wasn't clear. I typed it from the original post and PRINTED it. Tonight, I retype it on here. Take it or leave it. I only wanted to share it for the purpose of the possibility that the Prosecution just may have more evidence. Please forgive me. I'll just keep it to myself from now on.
JMO JMO JMO

FW wasn't charged for discussing her GJ testimony. Besides, that type of charge comes under a Gag Order and would be considered Contempt of Court, not Obstructing Justice.
........2 different things........

As described by AC in the link I posted,the obstruction charge was due to helping cover up the crime. It's possible the way she helped cover up the crime is by talking to her family about the vests she was asked about during her GJ testimony. I'm not trying to debate what her cha rges are, only how they can both be about the vests.

I'm sorry I wasn't clear. I typed it from the original post and PRINTED it. Tonight, I retype it on here. Take it or leave it. I only wanted to share it for the purpose of the possibility that the Prosecution just may have more evidence. Please forgive me. I'll just keep it to myself from now on.
JMO JMO JMO
This is a big misunderstanding. I was just wondering who or where the original post/poster is because this is important information that I didn't remember seeing posted before.
Don't keep to yourself, everyone's thoughts and insight are important here.

Last edited:

I'm so sorry about your dog. I went through it two years ago. My heart still hurts. He was a saint in a dog suit. My three kids called him my "preferred child". I will say a prayer for you both.

That's what she is charged w/. If they have evidence that she intentionally misled investigators she will be convicted. Innocent until proven guilty & all that good stuff, but I highly doubt the state would have brought charges at this point unless their case was airtight. JMO

Your correct of course, it all depends on the evidence. Also we don't know how many lies she told about the vests. Without knowing details, as of now, I'm under the impression they have a weak case against her.....(Just My 2 Cents Only)

It's not like they are saying she lied about multiple pieces of evidence, or at least lied about 2 completely different pieces of evidence.

All her attorney has to do is convince the Jury she answered as truthfully as possible about the BPV's, or misunderstood the question(s), or didn't hear the entire question(s), or got mixed up on the type of vests, or didn't know they were in her son's room, and so on and so forth....

If the Jurors believe the above mentioned, and acquit her, then BOTH charges have to be dropped because the Obstruction charge is tied to the Perjury Charge.

But your right the State is very likely to believe their evidence will prove beyond a reasonable doubt that she lied about the BP Vests----all they have to do is back her into a corner.

__________Her Choices___________

#1.) Go to trial and take the chance she gets acquitted of Perjury, thus, the Obstruction will be dropped.
#2.) Go to trial and get convicted of Perjury, thus, she will also be guilty of Obstruction.
#3.) Cop a plea deal and plead guilty to only ONE CHARGE---with probation and community service---but NO jail time.

JMO JMO JMO

I'm not familiar with this document, but am familiar with people mentioning it here. For all I know, such a discovery doc could exist, but it hasn't been published in the news media. Normally, these docs are made available to the public and it's getting very annoying that these are only being released to news media who sparsely report on what they contain.

Perhaps its in some of those ScribD documents that some news media have posted online.

We need to figure out a way to get Pike C0unty Courts to make this info available to the public, as they should. It's only creating more rumors and misinformation.

ETA:
For the time being, we need a better system or something. Someone here at WS used to post everything on a Flickr account for everyone to view - case files, maps, photos, etc. She just posted a link. Anyone else have an idea? Would Google Docs work?

I don't doubt Loomis has seen that doc and copied it. We just have terrible access to public docs in this case and no way to organize what we do have.
:mad:

Last edited:
Delete by me....researching info.

Last edited:
Their money made them acceptable to be there. R & R is a great place to take your equines. But... money talks regardless of who you are.

R&R treats some of the best horses, from farms that would make FWF look like a backyard hobby horse farm. They'd not have to have the Ws $$. The Ws had never been named as suspects, nor charged, anyway. Until they're convicted their money spends just like everyone else's.

This case popped up here and there on our news, but for the most part, folks didn't know the victims and suspects by name. If I mentioned it to someone, they'd say, ohhh, those eight people killed in that house up in Ohio. I've even talked to people who live in Ohio who don't know the families names. Some even think that the rich family had the weed op, (highly frowned upon), and the "poor" people murdered the wealthy ones. Honestly, when I just scratch the surface about this case, most all folks are just floored.

That was my point, that she would need to be under an Official Court Order from a Judge..ie..Gag Order to be charged with Contempt of Court for sharing her GJ Testimony.

I suspect it was only the Prosecutor who asked the witnesses to keep their testimony private, and not ordered by a Judge.
That was my point, that she would need to be under an Official Court Order from a Judge..ie..Gag Order to be charged with Contempt of Court for sharing her GJ Testimony.

I suspect it was only the Prosecutor who asked the witnesses to keep their testimony private, and not ordered by a Judge.

According to that article and AC, she was ordered by the judge to not speak about her grand jury testimony. Maybe I'm reading a bad source.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
dil2288