CO CO - Kelsey Berreth, 29, Woodland Park, Teller County, 22 Nov 2018 - #41 *ARREST*

Status
Not open for further replies.
On a side note can you imagine being the owner of the other half of KBs' duplex? I would be having nightmares about what happened on the other side of that wall from now till eternity...... that has to be terrible for them MOO
Yup, I can't imagine living in such close proximity, and I'm sure they knew Kelsey.... I had a nightmare about PF last night after reading all the horrible details yesterday, and I live a thousand miles away... :/

I feel so badly for KB's family. I was randomly watching the news the other night when they discussed this case in detail, about how PF put something over her head, and swung a baseball bat onto her skull, bludgeoning her to death. They were quite graphic.

It's worse... He LIED and made her think he was being romantic.

He blindfolded her and told her to "smell the candles" right before beating her to death with a baseball bat, mafia style.

If that is not the definition of evil then I don't know what is.

I would expect that if plastic remained from the tote she was allegedly burned in that certainly human remains of some sort would remain.
I'm picturing he burned the tote in the metal trough so he could later sift through everything, sort of archaeological-dig-style, and remove off-site what he needed to. (I have trouble typing out the specifics... :/ )

Patrick Frazee knocked Kelsey Berreth's teeth out during murder as their toddler sat in her playpen | Daily Mail Online

Feb 20, 2019

Patrick Frazee knocked his fiancee's teeth out while beating her to death as their toddler sat in her playpen and then left the murder scene untouched for two days before watching her body burn with his mistress
  • The Application and Affidavit for Arrest Warrant in the Patrick Frazee case has been made public for the first time
  • He made his mistress Kystal Lee Kenney search for Kelsey Berreth's teeth after he dislodged them from her head while beating her to death states the filing
  • Berreth and Frazee's daughter 14-month-old daughter Kaylee was in her playpen while her mother was allegedly murdered by her father
  • Berreth was blindfolded by Frazee and told to guess the cent of mystery candles, but then smashed in the head with a baseball bat
  • Frazee then left the murder scene untouched for two days, waiting for his mistress to come and clean the blood from Berreth's home claim police
Patrick Frazee beat his fiancee so hard with a baseball bat that he dislodged her teeth from her skull according to the Application and Affidavit for Arrest Warrant that was released to the public on Wednesday.

That filing was obtained by DailyMail.com, and confirms many of the events that were detailed during the preliminary hearing one day prior.

It also states that Frazee left the murder scene untouched for two days, refusing to clean the blood from Kelsey Berreth's home and instead making his mistress Krystal Lee Kenney scrub the floors and search for the young mother's missing teeth.

After Krystal was finished, she and Frazee watched Berreth's body burn together on his farm according to the court filing.

That filing also reveals that Frazee and Berreth's 14-month-old daughter was in her playpen in the next room while her father allegedly killed her mother.
10053476-6725655-image-m-8_1550679278549.jpg

10053504-6725655-image-a-13_1550679545570.jpg

ETA: I'd not seen the court photo of PF. He's looking very rough. KK and PF should forever be photographed together. No exception!

Interestingly, they were divorced in August, and the solicitations began in September.
and at the same time KB was seeking treatment for herself at the depression clinic in august.

I speculate PF was emotionally trying to destroy KB back then.
didn't work.
she went and sought out help to take back her power and self control successfully! ( having a new baby and working was so much for her already to deal with without his nonsense)

this all has to be connected.
the timing is too coincidental.

CL ( kk ex) was the one to confirm to LE KK was involved with PF.
KK and pf also rekindled their love affair around the time PF got involved with KB.
he was two timing the rodeo queen.
she ditched him for a year......but couldn't stay away...
kk and pf hooked up again for good early 2018.
pressure....pressure.....pressure.....(for eliminating the problem)

moo

and KK finds him irresistable because?

There is a deep sexual chemistry between the two of them, she being the subservient one. No one "wants" her like he does, and his enticements and endearments make her feel like she was still the hot 21 year old Rodeo Queen. Even though he is a complete manipulator and doesn't care a fig about her or any other woman.

She's just the one that keep coming back for more, with very little effort on his part

ok I cannot keep up and still have a job, lol.
I peeked in at lunchtime but I cannot go through 70 something pages since last night so maybe someone can answer this;
Who is Meghan? Is she MG? I know KK borrowed her car...and Meghan knew? How many other people knew?

ok I cannot keep up and still have a job, lol.
I peeked in at lunchtime but I cannot go through 70 something pages since last night so maybe someone can answer this;
Who is Meghan? Is she MG? I know KK borrowed her car...and Meghan knew? How many other people knew?
Read the affidavit https://media.krdo.com/npg-krdo-media-us-east-1/document_dev/2019/02/20/Application and Affidavit for Arrest Warrant_1550677282748_35101921_ver1.0.pdf and if you have extra time, this reporter's live tweets during court yesterday are insightful: Sam Kraemer (@SamKraemerTV) | Twitter

@skyedaze

There is a deep sexual chemistry between the two of them, she being the subservient one. No one "wants" her like he does, and his enticements and endearments make her feel like she was still the hot 21 year old Rodeo Queen. Even though he is a complete manipulator and doesn't care a fig about her or any other woman.

She's just the one that keep coming back for more, with very little effort on his part
Her being needy is an understatement. Is pathological neediness a thing?

However, what would be the import to having CL dead. Weren't they already divorced? And didn't we hear KK turned over the rights to her home on December 28th 2018?! CL killed, what good would it do her?

I missed hearing about KKL turning over house rights to CL in December. Do you think that was to "protect" her assets in case B's file a civil suit against her? If he paid for her equity in the house, she could have used that money for her defense. I'm interested to learn more about her signing over the home.

So the night before Thanksgiving, he contacts her and says he has an ulcer and needs meds and someone to check on the cows. Allegedly, she willingly spends until the wee hours out doing these things for him. (Guessing there is surveillance if she went to a store to get a prescription or some sort of medication for him, and also her cell would ping out by his place or wherever his cattle were.) The next morning, she talks to her Mom and everything is good, she and PF are going to do things together for Thanksgiving and she's planning to make a recipe hence the trip to Safeway. Next he's at her house helping her carry in her groceries and flowers, then he takes Baby K and goes to Walmart (to get what?), then returns to her house with Baby K and apparently a candle or two, and then he beats her to death?

When exactly did they break up as her aunt said they broke up that day. There is a lot of missing information and I don't think KK knows that part of the story. Something major is missing.
I don't think there was a break up in my opinion. KB was working and taking care of that baby and I'm sure that just a here and there text and a little attention was enough for her to think everything's fine. Smelling candles and felt secure enough to cover her eyes. She didn't have a clue. Wonder how he explained the bat in the house or if it was hers? Omo

Ok, finally just listened to the YouTube dog videos.

...WHAT is that accent?! Nobody around here sounds like that. I'm laughing

I’m assuming there was implied MOO there, and there’s no link to back this up as fact. Lol

...she was still the hot 21 year old Rodeo Queen. Even though he is a complete manipulator and doesn't care a fig about her or any other woman.
EXACTLY. She was "in love with her first love", per her friend's comment to MSM. PF is a cheating manipulator (probably has an undiagnosed Cluster B Personality Disorder) that knew she was desperate and believed he could get her to kill for him.

I believe PF's dream was to have no ties to KB, sleep with as many women as he wanted to and make them believe he's a "Cowboy Rock-star" while his mommy raised baby K.

I believe KB knew who PF really was and he felt humiliated by her. He's an opportunist that knew KK was in love & would do anything for him so he tried to get her to kill.

Beating KB to death mafia style, after tricking her with romance to "smell the candles"-- PF was avenging the masculinity KB stole from him.

Last edited:
EXACTLY. She was "in love with her first love", per her friend's comment to MSM. PF is a cheating manipulator (probably has an undiagnosed Cluster B Personality Disorder) that knew she was desperate and believed he could get her to kill for him.
It can take a while for love to die, but that is ridiculous..right?

I think the entire Frazee family has known that PF has had some psychopathologic syndrome since early childhood. You know as kids when one of your siblings is really "off".

PF lives with his mother on her property. Has he ever been able to live independently? People with sociopathy /narcissism often can't function independently and have to keep searching for new, unknowing victims for their abnormal behavior.

I'll bet that family knows deeply what sorts of stuff PF has been up to in growing up and in some way are all covering for him. SF most of all. Unexpectedly, he was able to give her a lovely innocent young granddaughter.

I think we'll find more dark secrets about this family.
I wonder what the talk at Thanksgiving dinner was really about!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
wdavewong