UK - Alesha MacPhail, 6, raped & murdered, Ardbeg, Isle of Bute, Scotland, 2 Jul 2018 -*arrest* #4

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sorry and all.....

But his mother puts herself across as being almost as much in denial as him!

Sounds like shes talking about mummys little soldier rather than the rat that he is.

She also presents as being intellectually challenged.....surely she could have had a few words of comfort for the family of her sons victim?

The editorial team have certainly done her no favours here

Sorry and all.....

Sounds like shes talking about mummys little soldier rather than the rat that he is.

She also presents as being intellectually challenged.....surely she could have had a few words of comfort for the family of her sons victim?

Didn't come across like that at all to me.

Sorry and all.....

Not sure about denial but it's all about her and her family. Not an iota of sympathy or empathy shown.

Sorry and all.....

TBF it's the editorial team i'd look to. I know people who've been interviewed by the Sun and they write the article they want, not what you thought you'd said nor the article they assured you they'd be writing.

As to whether she was paid, on first reading it did NOT mention that she wasn't paid, which implies she was, but i can't get it to load now (probably due to traffic, the editor will be rubbing his greasy palms together in glee) and it's not unknown for them to "accidentally on purpose" leave that info off for a few hours either. If it's in print tomorrow they're more likely to state if she wasn't paid on the actual paper.

Going by the sensationalist headlines on the Scottish Sun's website right now I'm inclined to put a fair bit of the tone of that article down to the editing... but she certainly didn't help herself by picking that paper to give an interview to, even the Mail would have been a bit less trashy about it... a shame, as until now I'd had huge sympathy with her and respect to her for doing the right thing, that's been slightly diminished now.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member