CO CO - Kelsey Berreth, 29, Woodland Park, Teller County, 22 Nov 2018 - #42 *ARREST*

Status
Not open for further replies.
I just figured out the perfect cell mate for KLK. TM.
(Tammy Moorer)

How’s that for a hair pulling catfight!

Do know I am not making light of this awful situation. This actually really just crossed my mind. I am sickened beyond words, just sayin.

Last edited:
I don't think that woman is involved in the murder. Again, what about her ex husband? Is he also involved in a huge cover up? Makes no sense. She had to lie to him about going to CO to begin with.

There is nothing I found in the affidavit to suggest they did not get pings from her phone on the date f the murder. It stated they couldn't get google location data for her email address during the dates surrounding the murder.

Two different things.
I said nothing about either being involved and I agree she lied to everyone about going to CO. I’m glad you agree that you could not find her pings from her phone on date of murder as well google data as I stated all along.

I noticed that too, and thought it odd. What I came up with is that maybe KK specified that she bought an "aluminum" bat for her abandoned attempt to murder KB, but that PF used a "wooden" bat, so she couldn't be seen as providing the murder weapon (?)
A bat was found in her chicken house, but not sure if it was aluminum or wood. IIRC

I wonder what she told the ex she lives with where she was going on the other trips she made to CO to kill KB. And if MS and MG knew, how do we know that that her ex didn’t know, or that he would be told by her ‘concerned’ friend MS?

Yeah, no epiphany here, but imo there could be a whooole lot of kk’s story which is missing/BS moo. I’ve folliwed this case from a distance on purpose, but yeah, this woman beast, Kelsey had a baby for God’s sake...

Sigh.

Bringing forward the latest msm:
Kelsey Berreth murder case: Patrick Frazee, nurse's affair fueled conspiracy

I could write a book right now on how and why I think this woman is...I already said it, she could have stopped it. I’ll tske that one straight from Venus’ brother.

Just a thought. If KK was in CO on the 22nd, my guess is they'd have her on video at Sonic :)

Kidding aside, I can't see LE and the DA screwing this up. But hey! PF will have his day in court if he pleads not guilty, which many of us believe he will. It will be up to his attorney to prove KK was there if that's where they want to attempt to shift the blame. I'm sure they'll do a real number on KK, but I'm not sure they can prove she's the killer. Although, that mugshot makes me wonder :eek:

The problem for the DA is going to be the jury believing KK's bizarre version of events. The defense will have a field day with her driving 800 miles and showing up with coffee. That is crazy stalking.

I have no doubt PF wanted KB dead and I have no doubt KK wanted KB dead.
But I fear the DA's strategy of using KK to persuade a jury of PF's guilt will fail. I hope I'm wrong.

I think the DA made the right decision just think they could have and should have dirted her up more. its there.
we can see it from the outside....lord knows the frustration going on the inside with what they have on her.
I don't personally think she witnessed or participated in KBs death but I do question exactly when she arrived and there hasn't been any address of why this all happened. non of us buy her I thought she was a bad mother Bull S **t.
she is getting a free pass on her contribution to how this came to be.
I guess I want her to say yes I loved Patrick and I wanted that ***** dead.
sorry not sorry, as per her arrogant mug shot.
then @gitana1 i'll let it go!!!!!:p

the truth....that is all.

Oh she's nasty. And arrogant. And not sorry. And yup. No way did she believe his story. She wanted her man. Didn't care that she was destroying someone's sweet child and mother.

But it's easy to second guess the negotiation process. That was a high stakes exercise and a scary cat and mouse game involving tons of hypotheticals probably. She didn't know what LE had and they didn't know what she had.

They knew she knew something. Probably a lot. But the evidence they had at the time didn't allow for conspiracy charges and definitely not murder. So they bluffed and she offered and eventually they came up with an agreement.

Put yourself in the DA's shoes. Go after her for tampering. And maybe him. But no chance of anything else. Or let a creep like her off easy but get the culprit for murder, enabling the baby to be free from his clutches and protecting the next woman from his evil.

What would you choose?

Thanks! I don’t agree that paragraph says she wasn’t there.
I don’t know who May was referring to as showing up on Thanksgiving Day but MaFrazee sure didn’t want to talk about it.
See also:

B8F96D5C-FF8A-4357-AE7A-261DC2566499.jpeg

ETA: Frazee was the only defendant present in the courtroom when the statement was made.

Last edited:
Ummm, actually I did reply.

And it may be difficult, but not impossible to determine manner of death, even after a clean up, regardless of time spent cleaning.

They haven't said, but am assuming they would have said in the most recent affidavit, that any gun residue, ammo damage, etc. was found in the home.
Omg I’m so sorry
Ummm, actually I did reply.

And it may be difficult, but not impossible to determine manner of death, even after a clean up, regardless of time spent cleaning.

They haven't said, but am assuming they would have said in the most recent affidavit, that any gun residue, ammo damage, etc. was found in the home.
Oh geez Sorry now I see it sorry about that

It surprises me to find out so many people apparently gave kk a false alibi on the day of the murder. Seems almost unbelievable. I’m surprised LE wouldn’t have been able to verify her whereabouts.

Or maybe LE did infact verify her whereabouts but we are on a need to know basis. Hmmm a lot to ponder

Good night everyone

Last edited:
Im not sure how plea deals actually go down but I am kind of wondering if LE got a little duped here by KK and her fancy lawyer.

Because surely she and her lawyer would not admit to and give out all these details before they had "penned in" a deal. Prior to the signing of the deal LE would have asked her if she was involved in the actual killing that day and if she is being truthful and said "No" then that may have been enough to sign the deal and then KK would admit to everything else.

Then after the signing. BOOM......She may have been truthful about not being there on killing day but LE had no idea the extent of how many other cruel and vicious things she did.

Could this explain why this feels so painful to all of us? That LE was a little duped on this deal.

Yes, they'll want to. Will they be able to is another matter.

It could be that because PF is such an obvious lying angry dirtbag that so many are certain about the efficacy of LE and the prosecution but I really don't get that. They're humans and most humans are average and make errors. From my perspective (whatever that's worth), decisions on charges and plea deals were made too quickly, before all of the ducks were in a row. That could have been to get baby K the hell out of there, which I could understand, to a degree. She had to be gotten out of their control but this plea deal was rushed. MOO.

BBM. I'm hoping the reason for the plea deal was to get baby K out of there but also PF arrested. I'm also hoping the DA has proof KK lied.

I wonder what she told the ex she lives with where she was going on the other trips she made to CO to kill KB. And if MS and MG knew, how do we know that that her ex didn’t know, or that he would be told by her ‘concerned’ friend MS?
He seemed very forthcoming in his interview with the FBI.

He pretty much threw KK under the bus, even though she wasn’t cooperating at that point.

Oh she's nasty. And arrogant. And not sorry. And yup. No way did she believe his story. She wanted her man. Didn't care that she was destroying someone's sweet child and mother.

But it's easy to second guess the negotiation process. That was a high stakes exercise and a scary cat and mouse game involving tons of hypotheticals probably. She didn't know what LE had and they didn't know what she had.

They knew she knew something. Probably a lot. But the evidence they had at the time didn't allow for conspiracy charges and definitely not murder. So they bluffed and she offered and eventually they came up with an agreement.

Put yourself in the DA's shoes. Go after her for tampering. And maybe him. But no chance of anything else. Or let a creep like her off easy but get the culprit for murder, enabling the baby to be free from his clutches and protecting the next woman from his evil.

What would you choose?
definitely
as per my post I think it was a good decision the DA made just in hindsight wish they held out a little longer to get more dirt on her.
conspiracy would have been fine with me!

By Carol McKinley, Clayton Sandell and Karma Allen19m ago
Colorado authorities are planning to begin the unsettling task Tuesday morning of digging through a landfill for Kelsey Berreth's remains and other possible evidence in the missing mom's case, sources told ABC News.

The search of the Midway landfill near Fountain, Colorado, could last several months, according to sources with knowledge of the investigation.

Investigators have been focusing their attention on the landfill since at least January, when officials from Waste Management told ABC News that the Colorado Bureau of Investigation had contacted them "regarding a potential search at Midway Landfill and we are cooperating fully."

Authorities plan to search Colorado landfill for Kelsey Berreth's remains

Can someone please bring forward the make and model of the gun, thanks.

(I haven’t read the affidavit yet even though I posted it lol, my brain is still fried from the Watts’ documents (1260 pages was it?) and then SP’s documents...I’ve still got to read Hania’s :( )

Anyway, how many pages is it?
I don't remember reading the make of KB's gun. I may have missed it but I think the affidavit just says "Kelsey's firearm."

1,960 pages in the Watt's case.

The affidavit in this case is just 12 pages, but hard on the eyes.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
megalow