OH OH - Roberta 'Bobby' Snider, 70, Hartville, 4 Jan 2018 *Guilty*

Bobby should have the dignity of a proper burial. She should have a grave her children and her grandchildren can visit and place flowers on. Hopefully there can be a memorial stone for her.

This man is incapable of telling the truth and seems to enjoy no one else knowing exactly where he put Bobby. Who can believe anything he says? He will probably spin numerous more tales to his fellow inmates and love every minute of it.

I don't think this man will ever tell the truth of where Bobby is even on his death bed, and may he reach that death bed very soon.

Rest in peace dear Bobby. Your life was precious.

MOO

See the secret recordings that show how an undercover officer got an Ohio man to confess to his wife’s murder

"A bizarre murder case out of Stark County led detectives all the way to Tennessee this past January, after a 72-year-old woman never returned from a trip to Graceland.

Hartville Police had her husband of 53 years under the microscope.

But his bizarre lies to police quickly started falling apart."

Wow, police were onto him from the very first visit to the house. They sure had great poker faces with the press. So interesting now to see the body cams from initial interviews and all the video evidence they had showing him alone in his truck. Amazing detective work went into putting this guy behind bars. That undercover lady cop was brilliant. The second video said there would be another special on Sunday at 11 PM.
I hope Bobby will be found soon and laid to rest by her kids and siblings.

Wow, police were onto him from the very first visit to the house. They sure had great poker faces with the press. So interesting now to see the body cams from initial interviews and all the video evidence they had showing him alone in his truck. Amazing detective work went into putting this guy behind bars. That undercover lady cop was brilliant. The second video said there would be another special on Sunday at 11 PM.
I hope Bobby will be found soon and laid to rest by her kids and siblings.
I thought that because Philip said she was in a landfill somewhere, that the police said they were not going to search for her body?

I thought that because Philip said she was in a landfill somewhere, that the police said they were not going to search for her body?

I don't know that we can really tell if he told the truth about that. He told so many lies first. His story kept changing. That may be why they would not bother searching landfills. I still hope she will be found somehow.

Married 53 years and it ends like this. So incredibly sad. I wonder if there was a history of abuse and fighting. Poor Bobby. RIP sweet lady.
I know it's heartbreaking. I hoped for way too long that it was a mercy killing but most all of you knew all along that it wasn't. May Bobbie one day be located so she may receive a proper burial.

This case is on tonight's Court Cam on A&E. He is an evil *advertiser censored*.
Dan Abrams has the undercover female officer who got him to talk. Perp thought he was going to marry her and THAT is why he confessed. She told perp in order to get married he had to tell her the truth!
Well done LE!!

From April 2021:

Where Is Convicted Killer Philip Snider Today?

Snider made a deal and pleaded guilty to aggravated murder, abuse of a corpse, and tampering with evidence in exchange for his 20-year sentence with the chance of parole in 2038. He will be 93 then, if he's still alive. He's serving his sentence at Richland Correctional Institution in Ohio.

Yahoo News reports that the documentary "When Philip Met Missy" will stream April 27 on Discovery+.

Read More: Philip Snider Murdered His Wife. Here's How He Was Finally Caught

From April 2021:

Snider made a deal and pleaded guilty to aggravated murder, abuse of a corpse, and tampering with evidence in exchange for his 20-year sentence with the chance of parole in 2038. He will be 93 then, if he's still alive. He's serving his sentence at Richland Correctional Institution in Ohio.

Yahoo News reports that the documentary "When Philip Met Missy" will stream April 27 on Discovery+.

Looking forward to the documentary, I hope it's done well.

From April 2021:

I don't know how I missed this article, but I am enjoying the super snarky tone:

"Unsuspecting of any other possible motives for this woman's interest in him beyond his winning personality and super fun lifestyle, Snider ended up confessing to murdering his wife, and Missy got it all on tape."

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Hoist Gracie
Back