CO CO - Kelsey Berreth, 29, Woodland Park, Teller County, 22 Nov 2018 - #42 *ARREST*

Status
Not open for further replies.
"Oneself" - so what did SF do that could incriminate her?
What ghastly role did she play?
Witness a murder cover up (the fire)
Her son called her at 337 on the 22nd right after the murder
She knew KB didn't come for TG dinner
She knew KB was "missing" 10 days while she had Baby K
Who knows what else she knew.

seems to me she had to have played a more active role somehow.

Isn't it hard to prove "knowing or suspecting something happened" is a crime?

A lot of people did lie! Cell phones, burner phones can be without their owner, and the camera at her neighbors seems inconsistent. So many holes to pick.
The camera isn’t set up for KB’s home. Her home is too far away. So many variables that would affect the motion sensors, weather, camera settings, the amount of light, color of clothing, reflective properties of clothing, and the 7 day loop. I think it is pretty awesome that LE was able to recover any photos.

Did PF call MommaF and tell her the deed was done?
He did make 2 calls around 3:30 ish on Tgiving Day.
Did KK tell LE that he told her also when he said she had a
mess to clean up?
Is this conspiracy after the fact?
There's a compelling reason MaF won't testify. What did she
do to assist?

KK's phone could be in Idaho, but what about KK?

Per AW item #52, MG met KK to exchange vehicles on 11/23 in Idaho. KK left Idaho on 11/23 at 6:30PM arriving in WP 7:30AM on 11/24.

It doesn't seem reasonable that KK or her phone were in COLORADO (ETA change state) on 11/22. But then who is "a defendant" ?

Sam Kraemer on Twitter
May says she knows about a defendant showing up to her house on Thanksgiving. I’m assuming that’s Kenney, since Patrick lives with her.
I'm confused about the bolded statement. Patrick lives with Kenney? Or Patrick lives with May? Who is May?

I'm confused about the bolded statement. Patrick lives with Kenney? Or Patrick lives with May? Who is May?

May = the DA

I believe the tweet is saying that May knows about a defendant showing up to SF's house on Thanksgiving. Since PF lives with SF, the assumption being made is that KK is the "defendant" who showed up on TG.

I hope the Berreths sue whom ever they can in their civil suits. SO MANY people deserve it.. and so does Baby K.

Me too.

Im patiently holding out for more evidence to really be certain how many people were in KB's home the moment she died. Most likely the only one is PF but its cloudy enough right now that it leaves open the possibility that there could have been one other person there and if so, then which one.

I keep having flashbacks of gangster movies where one person throws a pillow case over someones head while another person beats them to death.

What a crazy case.

Thank you!
Maybe the defendent who showed up at her house is Patrick himself.

Yes, it probably is, IMO. The tweeter is thinking it's not because PF lives there and wouldn't be referred to as "showing up for Thanksgiving". I think, it's a confusing sentence. But is there any evidence that KK went to SF's for TG? She was almost certainly in Idaho.

I think that everyone, including Investigator Slater, misunderstood what KKL was describing. The bottle of bleach that she brought was probably hospital grade, something like Clorox® Healthcare® Bleach Germicidal Cleaner in at least a 2 gallon jug, to be diluted in hot water. The shower is actually a bathtub with shower surround. The tub spout was probably the only faucet in the house with enough clearance to fill a bucket, and she probably dumped the dirty water out of the bucket into the toilet.
If that's what she actually did, one would think the bathroom would be the cleanest room in the house, as she would have cleaned it last. It will be interesting to see if SF's Swiffer mop is introduced as evidence in the trial. IMO
Just jumping off your post - was it you that had mentioned after the search at PF's that their septic tank at the ranchette had been destroyed related to the search? I'm just curious as now that we've heard so much from February 19th, I'm trying to figure what importance that may have had. Thanks in advance.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
dil2288