TX - Elizabeth Barraza, 29, murdered setting up garage sale, Harris County, Jan 2019

Status
Not open for further replies.
I’m really hoping that police are working to build a solid case against the perp and that’s why it’s gone so quiet. I hope they have some one in their sights and just connecting all the dots. I’ve been watching for the vehicle but I’m on the wrong side of town.

I'm hoping the same thing. Hopefully there's a lot of video surveillance as well as digital evidence that the police have that just isn't know yet.
It's so hard to say thought. With Jayme Closs, we heard next to nothing and that's because there was nothing to hear. The police had very little and found very little to work with on that case.
With Kelsey Berreth, we didn't hear a whole lot either. A little more was revealed than with Jayme but it appears the police knew a lot fairly early in their investigation that they just didn't reveal.

Either way, I hope this case is cracked and soon.

It has to be over the gain of money or jealousy. Jealous over a past relation or new job promotion, a Star Wars club position; something personal between her and someone that runs in her circle I would think?
I wonder if it could be as simple as a facebook post that p',,ed someone off with as weird as people are today. She jumps back and then he shows her something then she looks as to confirm and he says something and he shoots. Seems personal but might not be the shooters anger but getting paid is important. He was probably hyped up on drugs to pull it off. IMO

I saw a chart the other day, I’ll have to see if I can find again, on charachertistics of a murder and what they indicated. I have always thought this was a disguise and a disguise being used (on this chart) indicated a highly personal murder.

I’m ready for more information as well.

would love to see that chart if you can find it

There must not be any obvious link or recognizable features of this person or their truck to the family or LE. No known enemies or grudges. I am also going to guess that all the neighbors have been checked out and don't own a truck like this. IMHO this crime is going to require a tip from someone to move forward or it is going to go unsolved.

I live in the area, and have seen several recent Facebook posts shared from her husband and friends. One of her friends posted something to a local neighborhood site. It’s probably hard for them to get additional news/media coverage with no new info coming out.

If the thing in the left hand the shooter is showing the victim right before the first shots is a Wedding Ring (just a guess) that could be why the shooting was done on the day of her Anniversary Yard Sale.

Last edited:
9517588-6678381-image-a-11_1549551065895.jpg

The pickup truck (pictured) was captured on a surveillance camera nearby shortly before Sergio left for work. Investigators believe the shooter may have been waiting for him to leave to make sure Barraza was alone.

Surveillance camera captures moment Texas woman is murdered in her driveway | Daily Mail Online

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member