Recovered/Located CA - Jennie Vasquez, 77, Sun City, 20 February 2019 *Silver Alert*

Eleven_11

Reaction score
This is a friend’s Mother...

Jennie Vasquez, 77, was last seen on February 20, 2019, at approximately 12:30pm in Sun City. She is believed to be wearing a dark sweatshirt, white shirt and blue shorts. She is driving a 2007 White Toyota Tacoma. She has dementia and could possibly be trying to return to her home cities of Colton or Redlands.

CHP - Alerts on Twitter

Attachments

• BBBA11D8-D136-4C8F-B089-F6A6FC684B26.jpeg
    BBBA11D8-D136-4C8F-B089-F6A6FC684B26.jpeg
    148.8 KB · Views: 5
Thank you, me too, our weather is super cold and rainy right now and I just found out she was in shorts. :(

I’m so very sorry.:(
One good thing might be that her vehicle hasn’t been found. If nothing else, she can spend the colder nights in it. Does she have her purse/wallet with her? Could she have a credit/debit card? If so, she may stay at a little motel close to wherever she’s gone off to. Does her family have access to her bank records or any credit card statement info? They could check to see if either has been used. Did she have a cellphone? If so, is it with her? I know, I’m sorry I have a zillion questions. I’m trying to piece this together with some positive ideas. Like the motel and credit cards. People with dementia are found disoriented but safe many times. I’m hanging on to hope as hard as I can. Many prayers for you, your friend and her other friends/family members.

In my heart I was hoping the same thing, that she was in a hotel somewhere. Here’s the sad news...she doesn’t have her ID, wallet or cell phone. You’d think she would have crossed paths with someone by now who would have recognized that she was disoriented.

I’m glad to see she’s been located. Do we know if she’s okay, though?
@Eleven_11 do you have any indication that your friend’s mother is okay? Idk how much we can discuss something not yet in msm, LE sites, VIs. I’m just praying she is ok and safe. Thanks!

Yes sorry I’ve been working all day and wasn’t able to come share the news. I’ll keep my answers simple...she was located in Brawley and as far as I’ve heard she is ok. Thank you so much for your concern and for helping me work through my nerves...I was so worried this wasn’t going to end well.

Yes sorry I’ve been working all day and wasn’t able to come share the news. I’ll keep my answers simple...she was located in Brawley and as far as I’ve heard she is ok. Thank you so much for your concern and for helping me work through my nerves...I was so worried this wasn’t going to end well.

That’s wonderful! I worry so much about the missing who have Alzheimer’s or Dementia. I’ve always enjoyed spending time with elderly people. I hate when they’re missing on here. I’m so happy for all involved @Eleven_11!

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
dil2288
Back