UK - Alesha MacPhail, 6, raped & murdered, Ardbeg, Isle of Bute, Scotland, 2 Jul 2018 -*arrest* #4

Status
Not open for further replies.
The gran is not Roberts mum. There’s is only one door into their flat up the stairs and through it, the bottom close door was always opened

Do you think he’s not guilty?

OK, sorry Alesha's gran (I think that's right).

Possibly.

Apologies once again! I've just read all along that he lived with his parents that's all. But yes, step gran it would be!

Of course they would . Thats why no contest, he even admitted they were his

That's a BOLD statement if i may say so. He admitted the jogging bottoms found on the beach were his but i don't think they had Alesha's DNA on them did they?

R could have been out of it, I don't think T has anything to do with the awfulness that happened but if they did meet and Alesha hapened to wake up?
She called him in the morning he didn’t answer, then text doesn’t matter. If she had met him as claimed why would she call him at 6.30 am. Apparently she is returning his call from the middle of the Night she wouldn’t need to do that if she met him after he called her at 1.50. She probably thought why the hell is he calling me at 1.50 in the morning. I honestly don’t believe she did meet him that night. But maybe it has happened at one point in the last or it’s just a big fat lie from him because he lied about where he was to police too

That's a BOLD statement if i may say so. He admitted the jogging bottoms found on the beach were his but i don't think they had Alesha's DNA on them did they?

Sorry I didn’t mean to bold that I only meant to bold the highlighted d text from
Kasmeer :)

It was reported that they got dna from the inside of the pants and waistband iirc

Sorry no I misread that Alesha were not found on they jogging bottoms as they had been in salt water the dna was limited but those fibres where found on her along with his semen and dna

Some new info:

Unmasked: This is the 16-year-old who raped and murdered six-year-old Alesha MacPhail | Daily Mail Online

"There are claims that he regularly carried a knife and a confrontational element developed in his stare. He would hold his gaze far longer than many considered polite, making them highly uncomfortable.

One local in his home town of Rothesay said: ‘He would always sit at the front of the bus and eyeball the whole bus. He would be looking at people’s shoes, what they were wearing, taking everything in. If you caught his eye, he would stare right back and hold your gaze.’"

and

"In court, Janette Campbell, 54, whose husband Christopher works for long periods on overseas oil-rigs, cut an inadequate and rather pathetic figure.

Several references were made to her heavy drinking, and a CCTV video — installed for the benefit of his late grandmother, who was then living with them on Bute and suffered from Alzheimer’s disease — showed mother and son engaging in an explosive, four-letter row shortly before he murdered Alesha.

Furious his friends had broken furniture during a weekend party at their house, and that he had allowed his younger sister to walk into the nearest town, Rothesay, for a late-night takeaway, Mrs Campbell was seen to storm into his bedroom to admonish him.

From his aggressively shouted response — “Shut the *advertiser censored** up!” — it was patently clear he was beyond parental control. Islanders portray her as a well-meaning, but doting and inadequate mother."

and

"Born in May, 2002, he spent his earliest years in Shrewsbury, Shropshire but his family moved to Bute when he was five."

and

"The mother of a fellow pupil at Rothesay Academy, where he had just completed his fifth year exams, says her son thought him ‘weird’. Others used more pejorative words.

Another parent claimed Campbell videoed himself abusing a teenage girl, and brazenly showed the footage to his friends.

Quite why he would have done this when he was popular among the girls in his peer-group, and considered as something of a catch, is anyone’s guess.

When he was 14, by his own account in court, he began a relationship with a striking, flaxen-haired Highland dancing champion; one of the prettiest young girls on the island. Though they occasionally broke off, it lasted a year in all.

And at the time of the murder, he was ‘talking to’ another attractive, personable girl in his year group with a view to starting a steady relationship."

Pretty sure it was earlier than this . she turned off Pepa pig and kissed goodnight . Alesha was sleeping and then back to bed . About 12 but would have to go back over timeline 2 would mean minutes until guilty party arrived

The mum... said she was urged to check footage last July 2 by the aunt of Toni McLachlan ...

She recalled: “She said to me to look at 2am onwards because that’s the last time Toni saw her in bed.

“I looked and saw him coming home. I hadn’t seen him leave so I rewound it a wee bit...

Sorry I didn’t mean to bold that I only meant to bold the highlighted d text from
Kasmeer :)

No probs!:)

It was reported that they got dna from the inside of the pants and waistband iirc

Not sure that's right, iirc fibers from the waistband were found on Alesha with the point being that they were more identifiable (e.g. an unusual pair of boxers) and required more heavy contact for fibers be transferred (in comparison to the joggers)? Happy to be disproven though obviously.

Sorry no I misread that Alesha were not found on they jogging bottoms as they had been in salt water the dna was limited but those fibres where found on her along with his semen and dna

His special defence accounts for this (ie his fibers and DNA transferred via a third party after they had sex and the third party planting seamen from a condom).

Really? I thought that was his M.O. as a narcissistic, psychotic killer. Even when, in court, he said that he can bench press 50kg but doesn't think that is particularly impressive, posters on here were tearing their hair out in frustration at the way this boy likes to show off in 'look at me i can lift weights' way. Don't forget also that he couldn't contain himself from sending snapchat videoes of him claiming to be the killer (this was definitely not banter, he definitely likes to brag about his achievements - Sick, Sick, Sick)
So, based on that i guess he would confide in people and/or brag to them. Respectfully.

My hair is fully intact.

If what you suppose were true ... there would be full confession letters a plenty from every other inmate.

There's not.

They only like to brag UNTIL they get caught.

Ted Bundy, for example, was an exception to a rul, not the rule itself as you suggest.

He never accepted his guilt and could only 'confess' by suggesting what 'the killer' might have done or been thinking and even then, it was to unburden himself before his Imminent death not to provide answers for the victims families.

I don't think there was any affair with TM, there would have bee an abundance of evidence for this no? Text messages, Facebook messages etc? To me just a concocted story, if it was true the defence would have easily pulled up evidence that AC could prove he had this affair.

He called Aleshas father, looking to get some cannabis, there was no answer so he decided to walk round to their house, circumstances here are unclear, I don't believe he would outright enter the house, perhaps he knocked and no answer, key was in door, I don't understand this, who leaves the key in the outside to enter? People who leave keys in door are usually from the inside, so did Alesha answer the door? Or was it just not locked?

My hair is fully intact.

Never suggested otherwise

If what you suppose were true ... there would be full confession letters a plenty from every other inmate.

I didn't suppose it to be true i was just saying that throughout this whole process other posters have taken everything he has said or done to be bragging about how smart he is and trying in every way (no matter how small) to inflict maximum pain on the family as he likes to see them suffer.

They only like to brag UNTIL they get caught.

Caught or convicted? If the former, then AC is an exception to the rule but if the latter then i guess writing to AC will be futile as you respectfully suggested to the other poster.

Not sure the poster was planning on writing to AC in order to get gory details or to here him brag about the crimes for which he had been convicted. I thought it was more to see his side of the story and if there was anything that he said that would clear up the massive doubts surrounding his conviction.

Some new info:

Unmasked: This is the 16-year-old who raped and murdered six-year-old Alesha MacPhail | Daily Mail Online

"There are claims that he regularly carried a knife and a confrontational element developed in his stare. He would hold his gaze far longer than many considered polite, making them highly uncomfortable.

One local in his home town of Rothesay said: ‘He would always sit at the front of the bus and eyeball the whole bus. He would be looking at people’s shoes, what they were wearing, taking everything in. If you caught his eye, he would stare right back and hold your gaze.’"

and

"In court, Janette Campbell, 54, whose husband Christopher works for long periods on overseas oil-rigs, cut an inadequate and rather pathetic figure.

Several references were made to her heavy drinking, and a CCTV video — installed for the benefit of his late grandmother, who was then living with them on Bute and suffered from Alzheimer’s disease — showed mother and son engaging in an explosive, four-letter row shortly before he murdered Alesha.

Furious his friends had broken furniture during a weekend party at their house, and that he had allowed his younger sister to walk into the nearest town, Rothesay, for a late-night takeaway, Mrs Campbell was seen to storm into his bedroom to admonish him.

From his aggressively shouted response — “Shut the *advertiser censored** up!” — it was patently clear he was beyond parental control. Islanders portray her as a well-meaning, but doting and inadequate mother."

and

"Born in May, 2002, he spent his earliest years in Shrewsbury, Shropshire but his family moved to Bute when he was five."

and

"The mother of a fellow pupil at Rothesay Academy, where he had just completed his fifth year exams, says her son thought him ‘weird’. Others used more pejorative words.

Another parent claimed Campbell videoed himself abusing a teenage girl, and brazenly showed the footage to his friends.

Quite why he would have done this when he was popular among the girls in his peer-group, and considered as something of a catch, is anyone’s guess.

When he was 14, by his own account in court, he began a relationship with a striking, flaxen-haired Highland dancing champion; one of the prettiest young girls on the island. Though they occasionally broke off, it lasted a year in all.

And at the time of the murder, he was ‘talking to’ another attractive, personable girl in his year group with a view to starting a steady relationship."

Eugh. The Daily Mail’s reporting turns my stomach. As if the case isn’t dramatic enough, they need to write it up like a trashy novel.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
TexasCuriousMynd