GUILTY CO/WY/UT - 3 wanted in fatal carjacking/crime spree, 2019 *ARREST*

SuziQ

Former Member
Reaction score
Suspects in fatal carjacking in Denver sought in three-state crime spree

A trio suspected in the early morning shooting death — a fatal carjacking — of a man in Denver on Friday are also suspects in armed robberies in Wyoming and Utah, police said.

Cheyenne Police Department, via Facebook
Surveillance images of three people suspected in a three-state crime spree that included a fatal carjacking in Denver on Friday, Feb. 22, 2019,
A man was shot at about 1:50 a.m. in Denver, in the area of West Colfax Avenue and Perry Street, according to police. The victim, who was shot multiple times, was taken to a local hospital where he died. The trio responsible for his shooting stole the victim’s 2015 Cadillac STS 4-door sedan.

Suspects in fatal Denver carjacking sought in 3-state crime spree

Wonder if LE know their vicinity. This is crazy. If not caught, they’ll continue.
What worries me is the vastness of the land! Yikes!

I think that they probably continued West on I 80. Or South on I 15. I hope this doesn't play out like similar crime sprees. Where there are victims yet to be discovered.

I can't believe that they suddenly stopped. They would need food, drugs, gas. Maybe they are holed up at an acquaintances house. Hopefully not at a victim's.
Agreed. They have to be holed up somewhere hiding out.... I wonder why all the secrecy about their identities? I can find nothing about "who they are" on the Internet.Surely LE knows at least one of them's identity...... If they catch someone/ones alone, they might kill again.

Car jack a 2015 Cadillac sedan? I wonder if they knew the victim, or if this was a random crime of opportunity? I have an old beat up Subaru, with over 200,000, it is my "safety" from being carjacked.

I wonder if the one with all the hair and beard has cut that hair and shaved clean by now ?........ Someone who looks similar to the "young man in the beanie" , called the " Pom Pom Bandit" has robbed 3 banks in the Jeff County,( Lakewood,etc.) Colorado area recently....moo

Last edited:
Why do I have the feeling these folks are hid out with friends/relatives in the Park City- Salt Lake city area ?...moo

I wonder if LE know where this trio are. I’ve checked the news several times. Nothing. So, is info being withheld from the public so as to not alert the trio? I hope they have them cornered. Otherwise, when will their spree end?

I wonder if LE know where this trio are. I’ve checked the news several times. Nothing. So, is info being withheld from the public so as to not alert the trio? I hope they have them cornered. Otherwise, when will their spree end?

Probably right, the Wells Fargo in Summit county is not right off the freeway. They had to know the area. That guy with the long hair, and ugly shirt will stick out like a sore thumb in Utah. They look like Colorado dopers. Time for a shave, haircut, new clothes.

If they are too stupid to change how they look, LEO will find them within a week. And if they are dopers, weed is not as readily available in Utah as Colorado. They will have to have a contact, who would probably be more than happy to flip them for credit to LEO.

Why do I have the feeling these folks are hid out with friends/relatives in the Park City- Salt Lake city area ?...moo

That's what I am afraid of!

I looked at the FBI sight. And nothing. Why the secrecy? Usually in a case like this, there is an active BOLO with updates.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
shmoozie
Back