CO - Kelsey Berreth, 29, Woodland Park, Teller County, 22 Nov 2018 - #43 *ARREST*

Status
Not open for further replies.
I believe there's more to the story (for instance, I don't think KK was afraid of PF and did what she did out of fear) but I don't think she killed anyone. Her story may not make sense to those of us who are rational and ethical human beings, but in its own twisted way it makes sense within the context of this narrative. For example, I think there's another reason why KK was at his beck and call. I am assuming that there is much more information that hasn't been released and I'm optimistic that when that info comes to live, some of those blanks will be filled in.

My biggest question right now is why so many people seemingly knew about this either before or after it happened and nobody thought to yell "Fire!" KB's life could have been saved and even after her disappearance the anguish of not knowing what happened could have been spared of her family had one of those people spoken up.
Yup. It’s absolutely shocking that so many people were aware, and failed to do the right thing.

Someone’s life was on the line, and they all sat back and did the same thing: Nothing.

If only one of them came forward, Kelsey would likely be alive.

How does this happen?!

I'm thinking its likely that KK isn't being entirely truthful. I think its far more likely that she realized later that there were places that she didn't clean very well and or that she couldn't get the stains completely removed. MOO

ETA: She definitely had plenty of time on her little car ride to go over in her head every thing she cleaned in the apartment and things she may have missed......

The old "I meant to do that" backtracking trick.

This woman wasn't trying to leave behind evidence. I once had to clean up a lot of blood and I couldn't eat for the rest of the day; this "woman" literally cleaned up a murder scene and then went out and had herself a footlong. (Or whatever her Sonic preference is.)

Could someone please explain to me what this Nash Ranch is? I googled it and it seems to be a commercial business with hayrides and pumpkin patches, etc. for kids. Is this correct??
And, how could PF just arbitrarily gain access to one of their barns and tractor??

The Waste Management (WM) facility in Divide is a transfer station, located next door to the Teller County Sheriff's Office building. They literally had their eye on what he dumped the whole time that it took to get a warrant, then they searched it, taking several items. Whatever is collected at Divide is trucked daily to the Waste Management (WM) landfill in Fountain. There is also a Waste Management (WM) transfer station just west of Woodland Park. That refuse also gets trucked daily to Fountain.
At Fountain, they are very well organized and keep immaculate records. I believe they have been able to tell LE where to dig, pretty precisely, to locate what they are searching for.
IMO

Thank you for explaining how it all fits together. :) I will make a note of this on the Feb 26th bullet of the timeline.

Before this thread I'd read a lot of back and forth about the robbery charge. Imo this does have to do with him going through the credit union, where they captured a picture of the black tote in the bed of his truck. The reason for this belief is because during court the other day, this was stated..
  • Stiegerwald asked the court to review the third count, felony murder tied to robbery, and suggests the judge review evidence presented today to toss that count out.
  • State replies that the sequence of events is irrelevant. Defense argued the theft took place after the alleged murder. Again, state says that doesn’t matter. Defense now citing case law
I believe I read her bank was the same name (ENT or something?) that he drove through, in the captured picture. Of course this is only an opinion based from observing and thoughts.
How sick do you have to be to not only murder the most her of your child, but go take their hard earned money out while they're alleged to be in a tote, in the bed of your truck. And the lil car seat being within view, inside the truck. My gaw

I seriously hope KK doesn't hold up her end of the stick and her plea gets tossed. jmo

If it means that PF will get off scott free then I think it will be travesty. I look at it as part of her sentence, She has to get up on that stand and tell the whole world every thing she was involved in. And she needs to make certain that PF never sees the light of day....JMO

I know you aren't asking me. And I'm not an attorney ,But I would think she would have to totally change parts of the story when she is on the stand. The prosecutor will go over questions and answers with her beforehand and she will be warned not to deviate from what she has previously stated to them as fact. MOO

That's alright, I'll take whoever wants to answer. :)

Yeah, but if that happens, PF’s conviction might be in jeopardy.

That’s why I don’t want it to fall apart.

I want her to pay, but not at the cost of putting the killer away.

As long as they can use what KK has already divulged at trial, I think they have enough to get him without anymore from her.
jmo

I'm honestly not sure we can be for certain, I would say its highly likely that its either the same landfill or atleast one that is connected. IE as in things that he may have dumped off at an earlier date would end up there. MOO
Patrick Frazee spotted at waste management facility, police return to his property

Date would have been Monday 12/17/18. (corrected date and removed erroneous info)

Employees at the company in Teller County also tell us they saw Frazee at the facility dropping off trash from a long trailer with two other men. Witnesses say Frazee remained in a white pickup truck as the two other men, who drove in two separate cars, unloaded the trailer.

The trash was later collected by police and it's been reported a few of the items were taken away by police for further investigation.

Photos capture Woodland Park police cars on the property. They were not able to give us any further information regarding the investigation or could not tell us what exactly was found.

Last edited:
As long as they can use what KK has already divulged at trial, I think they have enough to get him without anymore from her.
jmo
The things that we believe she has lied about, aren’t enough for the prosecution to quash the deal.

They would have to catch her in a big lie, something that has relevance to the murder.

It ain’t likely to happen. She’s getting a slap on the wrist, whether we like it or not.

Yup. It’s absolutely shocking that so many people were aware, and failed to do the right thing.

Someone’s life was on the line, and they all sat back and did the same thing: Nothing.

If only one of them came forward, Kelsey would likely be alive.

How does this happen?!
right?!!! Its not just one or two people either...So, is it that there are just that many soul-less people out there...or is it that the soul-less people just hang out together?

Does KK have a child from PF?

This is the first time I have heard/read this. It is hard to believe it has been kept quite all this time.

No KK and PF do not have a child together. This comes from a comment PF allegedly said to KK. "One day your daughter can be playing on the playground and the next she can be gone".
  • Why she helped? KK wanted to please PF and feared retaliatory action from PF toward her own child, per Slater.
  • KK told Slater that she loved him and feared for her life and family's life. KK said PF told her, "One day your daughter can be playing on the playground and the next she can be gone"
ETA: I changed the wording - hopefully it helps with any confusion. :)

Last edited:

This is the first time I have heard/read this. It is hard to believe it has been kept quite all this time.

I do not think it is well worded. I believe the "from PF" part is in reference to who she feared retaliation from, not that the child was "from" PF. MOO

Last edited:

well with this pair I wouldn't rule anything in or out lol :confused:

but no that's not what tippy is saying.
if you ad a comma to 'her own child, from pf you see she means retaliation is from pf.

if your buying what KK is selling.

Before this thread I'd read a lot of back and forth about the robbery charge. Imo this does have to do with him going through the credit union, where they captured a picture of the black tote in the bed of his truck. The reason for this belief is because during court the other day, this was stated..
  • Stiegerwald asked the court to review the third count, felony murder tied to robbery, and suggests the judge review evidence presented today to toss that count out.
  • State replies that the sequence of events is irrelevant. Defense argued the theft took place after the alleged murder. Again, state says that doesn’t matter. Defense now citing case law
I believe I read her bank was the same name (ENT or something?) that he drove through, in the captured picture. Of course this is only an opinion based from observing and thoughts.
How sick do you have to be to not only murder the most her of your child, but go take their hard earned money out while they're alleged to be in a tote, in the bed of your truck. And the lil car seat being within view, inside the truck. My gaw

You guys probably discussed this but who can keep up?:

Do you suppose PF was getting cash from the bank/credit union to give KK so she wouldn't have to use a credit card for gas on that 800 mile trip back to Idaho, therefore leaving a trail?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member