Found Deceased UK - Libby Squire, 21, last seen getting into taxi outside Welly club, Hull, 31 Jan 2019 #9 *ARREST*

Status
Not open for further replies.
Running man runs out of the park, then starts walking. The police said they were wishing to speak to four men, one of which was on a cycle, so to speak.

I think it’s quite easy to associate a running male coming out of an area that is now under investigation as being dodgy, but, from reports this area had signs of regular use. The reports of neighbouring properties saying it wasn’t unusual to hear noise from there at night. It’s normal to feel safer in dark spooky places in company, on your own is a different matter. We don’t know if the running/walking guy had just left his friends in there, we haven’t a clue. I know if I go out in the dark, I’m constantly looking behind me and only begin to relax when I’m nearer properties or lights etc.
Of course, if these three chaps don’t come forward to the police, then there may be an alternative reason crime wise or other, tho, still not necessarily regarding LS in my opinion.

Out all day today, before I catch up has anything important happened?

I know we can’t quote things from Facebook so I’m going to try and be very careful here.

A very popular outlet has interesting comments under an article and a picture. This picture is of a similar person wearing a coloured jacket like running to walk man in cctv. Has anyone seen it and wondered could this be him?

I already posted this in a previous thread, but my theory is that the cyclist and runner knew each other.

The runner could have been running from something he may have done in the park, contacted the cyclist to bring him other clothes (perhaps had DNA or blood over his clothing)

Cyclist goes back and gets rid of the orange jacket the runner was wearing, whilst the runner walks round another way to the start of Oak Road again (where he originally came from).

The runner and cyclist then walk together from Oak Road towards Clough Road. They may have “finished something off” or removed evidence, which the runner originally was doing before he got disturbed, which explains why he was running.

The two walkers, one has a white hat like the cyclist, the person next to them are wearing black trousers like the runner.

This would explain why the police were searching for discarded clothing.
So what happened to the bike?

I know we can’t quote things from Facebook so I’m going to try and be very careful here.

A very popular outlet has interesting comments under an article and a picture. This picture is of a similar person wearing a coloured jacket like running to walk man in cctv. Has anyone seen it and wondered could this be him?
When you say outlet.. what do you mean by outlet? Shop, club, etc?

Ooh. Off to see if I can find it.

And LucyRocket asked "What is a 'drain'?" :)

To be fair I've never seen something like that and known it was called a drain, I thought it was a canal at first! Where I grew up there are just smaller, shallow muddy drainage ditches and they're not man made.

To be fair I've never seen something like that and known it was called a drain, I thought it was a canal at first! Where I grew up there are just smaller, shallow muddy drainage ditches and they're not man made.

In the interest of "drain education," I'll post this link about the elected office of County Drain Commissioner (U.S.)
Drain commissioner - Wikipedia

Hull Live

Hull live article on the searches earlier today. Interesting picture in the comments
I have looked and read what I think you are talking about. It seems that some CCTV footage of two men (one with a red or orange jacket) have been suspected of been in a cemetery with spades. The commenters have connected it with the most recent CCTV where the police have asked for the four people in this to come forward.

I wonder if the police have been informed as it does seem to be a likely link in my opinion.

Out all day today, before I catch up has anything important happened?

Not much, but we've started to refer to someone being 'running man' now and it's all reminding me of the Corrie Mckeague case. I fear we'll be chasing our own tales, arguing and getting paranoid soon unless there are any further developments.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
dil2288