Found Deceased KY - Savannah Spurlock, 22, left 'The Other Bar' with 2 men, Richmond, 4 Jan 2019 #4

Status
Not open for further replies.
I tried to find the link again but didn't have enough time. I believe it was one in of the 1st interviews Mom gave. I think I actually posted a link myself :confused: and I think it said in a news video. I thought it referenced hair but could be confusing myself. I am guessing it was a mute point especially now if LE was able to watch the FT call themselves. That little tidbit has nagged me for some odd reason. If I find the link I'll post it.

I was stuck on it too early on. I still toss it around in my head. I could understand how she could automatically assume there was another female if she heard a high pitch voice. If she was in the car though, it’d be really difficult to make out anyone other than who she was speaking with, and thats just from what the light of the screen put out. If her mom called her from her bed or a dark room, and it was dark in the car, it would be even harder to see anyone else, even SS.

Honestly, I don’t think her mom could really see much since it was dark. It’s possible she even confused the back seat for the front. A lot of what she said was early on before LE started releasing information and before they had interviewed the guys.
I think you are right. Question after watching this video. SS told her mother she was still in Lexington at the time of the call (which has varied from 2:35 am to 3:00 am). Any idea how long it would take to be at the bar to where she would no longer consider herself in Lexington? I'm scraping the bottom of the clue bowl.
Video: 'Your babies need you': 22-year-old's disappearance a 'nightmare' for worried mom

I was stuck on it too early on. I still toss it around in my head. I could understand how she could automatically assume there was another female if she heard a high pitch voice. If she was in the car though, it’d be really difficult to make out anyone other than who she was speaking with, and thats just from what the light of the screen put out. If her mom called her from her bed or a dark room, and it was dark in the car, it would be even harder to see anyone else, even SS.
I thought SS called her mom.

I've been busy since my last post updating the
Savannah Spurlock Case Archive:
Savannah Spurlock -KY- by amanda reckonwith

I have been slowed down on my cases for a few years now, so many of you are unfamiliar with what I do. I save everything I can find from a particular case (I do it now upon request). I pay for the space on photobucket. All you need to do is go look. You can also follow me there for easier updates.

The format is not friendly (for me) for video, so I do screen-caps from video. I condense the articles to be on 1 page without ads.

I do not receive any compensation for this work. I only hope that people actually go LOOK at the albums there.

Normally in a case that goes on for a while, you will find that you forget things about a case, and that is where I come in. Instead of hours of research, go take a look at the Case Archive! Easy as that!
Thank you for explaining. I think what you are doing is awesome. I checked your info on SS out and even without video it is helpful in knowing where to look for info. It really is helpful!

I think you are right. Question after watching this video. SS told her mother she was still in Lexington at the time of the call (which has varied from 2:35 am to 3:00 am). Any idea how long it would take to be at the bar to where she would no longer consider herself in Lexington? I'm scraping the bottom of the clue bowl.
Video: 'Your babies need you': 22-year-old's disappearance a 'nightmare' for worried mom
I wonder if SS had disappeared in the past. In the video her mom pleads for her to come home. IDK if that would be what one would say if their child hadn't gone awol in the past.

Maybe 20ish mins? It would depend on where you’re going, I guess. It takes 20-25ish mins to get from where she was to Nicholasville, which is outside of Lexington and on the way to GC.

Aha! Nice find. Someone in here swore earlier that they would have had to have been in Ncholasville at the time of the call, and so she must not have been alarmed by leaving Lexington. What you found leaves open the possibility that she did not know they were headed so far from Lexington and that she may have become uncomfortable once she realized where they were going. Thanks!

I’m going back through the old threads and articles and does anyone remember where all the pings were? I just found a video of her mom, it’s the one where she mentioned the female, and they say LE confirmed a ping in the area of the bar. I could’ve swore there was another one around the nicholasville area, which I always assumed coincided with the FT call. Also, I know her phone was off by 845 am but was that verified by any thing other than her mom trying to call that morning? Phones typically ping towers on a timer so it’s possible that her phone was turned off or dead a lot earlier than 845am. I’m having trouble finding any thing else about the 2 or 3 locations of the phone pings.

What are the theories as to why LE is so hush hush about these guys that SS left the bar with? I am surprised that their names haven’t leaked out. If the guys worked together, do we know what kind of job it is? Did they not need to be at work Friday morning? I apologize if this is in a previous thread, I just joined yesterday.

What are the theories as to why LE is so hush hush about these guys that SS left the bar with? I am surprised that their names haven’t leaked out. If the guys worked together, do we know what kind of job it is? Did they not need to be at work Friday morning? I apologize if this is in a previous thread, I just joined yesterday.

Honestly, I think it’s kind of early to name them, especially since SS hasn’t been found. I know there are a few different names floating around SM, but until they’re mentioned in the media, they can’t be mentioned here. As far as where they work and if they worked Friday morning, that’s never been released.

I just can’t come up with an end game here on why those guys would intentionally harm somebody who was FaceTiming her mother and willingly was down to party in the early morning hours. Maybe she turned down somebody who wanted sex and they went off?

But there would have been evidence. There would be something by now. They searched the house. Searched cars. Had to have gone through her phone and messages. Also one of the guys was going to the station to talk with somebody on the case. Coworkers not close friends who don’t ride or die for one another is what I read makes it even more plausible somebody would talk.

But there would have been evidence. There would be something by now. They searched the house. Searched cars. Had to have gone through her phone and messages. Also one of the guys was going to the station to talk with somebody on the case. Coworkers not close friends who don’t ride or die for one another is what I read makes it even more plausible somebody would talk.

Unless they were all involved or two of them were not truly not involved and legit know nothing. That’s the only scenario I can think of that nobody has cracked yet.

I think they were all probably involved in a night that went wrong and was not pre meditated. She was super high and they all raped her and then she overdosed and they were worried about getting blamed. Or maybe she didn’t overdose and they inadvertently killed her trying to rape her. They panicked, got her body out of the county and somewhere random and they were smart enough to stick to a simple story - she was there and she walked away. I don’t know enough about trafficking but I guess it’s possible they had an “order” and she was taken from them for money? If so, where do most trafficked women end up? Sorry for my ignorance.

Maybe 20ish mins? It would depend on where you’re going, I guess. It takes 20-25ish mins to get from where she was to Nicholasville, which is outside of Lexington and on the way to GC.
Oops, struggling to use a laptop that is a different platform and it's making me crazy! Trying to figure out another one of those nagging thoughts so bare with me and apologies. But yes, going toward the direction you mentioned. Trying to correlate FT call with SS being "fine" per Mom on FT call. Why? Because it's been surmised that SS being "fine" lends credence to SS being aware and willing to go to her last known location. Surveillance pics showed her outside at 2:34.32 am so maybe another 5-7 mins before they all got in the vehicle & on the road, 2:37/39? If it took 10 min to get in and begin traveling then it would have been around 2:44. If she made the FT call when she first got in the car and was going anywhere other than she expected she was probably still unaware and would sound "fine" to Mom. The reason I asked about Lexington and travel time was to put it in the equation to see what came out. Hope that made a little more sense. Also, still wondering about what is stated in this video by Mom. One man driving and a man & woman and another driving behind = 4. Has that been figured out? Again, I apologize. I know I am rehashing but I've fallen behind with no laptop.
BBM only to show this is the video we were looking for that mentions the woman in the car.

Honestly, I think it’s kind of early to name them, especially since SS hasn’t been found. I know there are a few different names floating around SM, but until they’re mentioned in the media, they can’t be mentioned here. As far as where they work and if they worked Friday morning, that’s never been released.
I find this all so interesting. From what I’ve read, LE has yet to say they expect foul play in her disappearance. Have they held any press conferences? From what I can find, it’s news articles about search groups coming in to help but little to nothing from LE. Any experts out here that can chime in?

No "new identity" no "human trafficking". This unfortunate innocent girl was dumped somewhere. The "walked off" story is a load of garbage......easy for the perps to remember and hard to disprove. When they find her I hope the police discover evidence linking her to the murderers.....

The more I think about it, the more disturbed I am. So these guys were "picking up girls"......well, that's pretty pathetic...they come away with a young woman with four kids who just gave birth. Any considerate gentleman or individual would have given her a ride home that late.....no wonder the cops keep their names under wraps....

It is disturbing. Entire case is but the world past 2:00 am is. I just want to know what happened. For me it makes a big difference if she overdosed oppose to being brutally murdered.

I find this all so interesting. From what I’ve read, LE has yet to say they expect foul play in her disappearance. Have they held any press conferences? From what I can find, it’s news articles about search groups coming in to help but little to nothing from LE. Any experts out here that can chime in?
Not an expert, but the story is simple....the cops are maintaining control of the investigation by keeping quiet...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
megalow